PDA

View Full Version : Why Spectre ABSOLUTELY deserved a ban..

lite
01-10-2014, 07:16 PM
Heard stories like these far too many times. The guy never ever missed a backstab, it was unreal. There's plenty of good rogues out there.... 7th toon banned.

i never blame anyone for hacking but ender pulled some serious shit on me in tox forest one day, i mean never miss a backstab on spinning target, landed over 12 attempts on me while i was being healed by cleric and i was constantly moving/spinning while casting

seen that shit before on vztz, it's called mq2 docrack and allows you to backstab from any direction facing your target, a great hack cause it's very hard to prove that someone is using it, it's not /stick like others have been calling it

not sure if this was why he got coined for the fifth time, but hopefully... if they coined him i expect to see another guy get the oyster smasher real soon, he knows who he is

k9quaint
01-10-2014, 07:19 PM
Heard stories like these far too many times. The guy never ever missed a backstab, it was unreal. There's plenty of good rogues out there.... 7th toon banned.

Server cleanest it has been in a while. GM's doin work.

lite
01-10-2014, 07:19 PM
Thank you for clarifying this "docrack" I always figured he was sticking but wondered how sticking also ensured that the backstabs landed...

makes more sense now.

freez
01-10-2014, 07:26 PM
p sad u gotta cheat

Mac Dretti
01-10-2014, 07:31 PM
I mean..
I knew you were a bad player and all but I assumed you knew some common knowledge about melee on this server considering you've 3 boxed them for the last year

BTW on this server u could attack someone with your back facing them and you can frontal back stab

Nothing new and don't need a hack for it

Just putting that out there.

Tune
01-10-2014, 07:46 PM
he never cheated he was just a v. good pvper and he missed a ton of backstabs

shit i think he was the one that complained about missing the most

u can bs every 10s so do the math

DrRoach
01-10-2014, 08:14 PM

hearsay

vouss
01-10-2014, 08:22 PM
good pvper and he missed a ton of backstabs

Travo
01-10-2014, 08:23 PM
for someone who admits to boxing, posts screenshots with VM boxes in the background, and strips inactive guildmembers for his own benifit, you sure make some wild accusations. What is worse, being accused of cheating or being an actual scumbag?

lite
01-10-2014, 08:26 PM
good pvper and he missed a ton of backstabs

Yeah ... unfortunately MQ can only make sure the backstab gets successfully launched, but cant secure that it will land...

tell Handpartytowel to get on that with the new Compile.

DrRoach
01-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Yeah ... unfortunately MQ can only make sure the backstab gets successfully launched, but cant secure that it will land...

you sound mad, wish i could post my favorite oprah gif

Mac Dretti
01-10-2014, 09:04 PM

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/I%2Bhope%2Byou%2Ball%2Brealize%2Bthat%2Byou%2Bre%2 Bretarded...%2BIt%2Bs%2Bfrom%2B_a688df6e46c05dbef9 d8e90838080f55.gif

Classic
01-10-2014, 10:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/U0pbcu0.gif