PDA

View Full Version : Here's a plan I haven't seen yet... (I think)

Droog007
01-09-2014, 12:07 PM
I was thinking maybe some kind of rolling, random-ish raid target lockout system. Or maybe it could be a rolling raid target enabled system. (The only difference would be which way generates a shorter list for each guild... so probably lockouts would be better)

Haven't thought this completely through, but it's simple and malleable... Maybe someone with a better head for math can help develop it.

(rolling raids enabled example)
Each month, each participating guild has X targets available to them (participation should probably be compulsory, or no mobs for j00!). They compete, cooperate, split, or rotate with other guilds enabled for any particular target as they see fit. Sometimes it's going to be TMO or FE or IB stomping mudholes in a bunch of casual asses, other times it will be AG and Divinity zerging together... but the cross-section changes every month.

Maybe someone could automate that... publish a list of who can engage what at the first of each month. Maybe give us a few days ahead of time to scheme. Needs to be dispersed somewhat evenly without patterns developing.

Sometimes it's chaos - other times it's harmony, but there's some separation. Everybody's bound to win (or at least get a fair shake) at some point, and the TMOs of the world still get to grind the warm fuzzy people under their boot heels on occasion.

Maybe this is very similar to something already proposed... frankly I've read so many ideas and arguments that my head is swimming a bit.

Erati
01-09-2014, 12:10 PM
i plan on proposing that no more proposals b put in server chat

and this is not a flame towards your ideas good sir

radditsu
01-09-2014, 12:18 PM
beatingdeadhorse.png =\

Droog007
01-09-2014, 12:19 PM
Because there's so much good content in this forum before the raid suspension...

radditsu
01-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Because there's so much good content in this forum before the raid suspension...

We need to sexy up these forums.

myxomatosii
01-09-2014, 05:05 PM
To make raid proposals even readable/visible/proposable, we need a spreadsheet.

Like when you are buying a process and its all like:

http://i.imgur.com/oh6oYnD.jpg

But you know, with everyone's plan. It would make things easily comparable.

Maybe I'll work on that.

Raavak
01-09-2014, 05:24 PM
Just repop everything every day or multiple times per day and there will be so many mobs people can get what they want.