PDA

View Full Version : Here's an idea:

Kiln99
01-08-2014, 05:45 PM
How about all you whiny assholes that want part of the raid scene do something about it instead of carrying on like children. Dont have a competitive guild? Join one. Already in a guild but its not competitive? Merge with another. Dont like either of those ideas? Make your own guild and rise to the top. Slacker guilds dont want to do it what takes to get raid targets, but they feel entitled to a share of the pie; It's pathetic. Congratulations, you neck-bearded, basement-dwelling autistics finally did something worth telling mommy about.

Here's another idea: how about you "90%ers" occupy EC tunnel. That way you will have completely brought real life politics into a fantasy world. At least that would be funny.

Raavak
01-08-2014, 05:48 PM
In b4 rnf.

Spitty
01-08-2014, 05:49 PM
In this scripture - someone who doesn't matter gets extraordinarily angry about something that doesn't matter.

Handull
01-08-2014, 05:50 PM
you whiny asshole. carrying on like a child. It's pathetic. Congratulations, you neck-bearded, basement-dwelling autistic finally did something worth telling mommy about.

Does that about sum you up?

loramin
01-08-2014, 05:50 PM
Slacker guilds dont want to do it what takes to get raid targets, but they feel entitled to a share of the pie; It's pathetic.

But you feeling entitled to your share of the pie, and re-stating what's already been said umpteen million times on this forum, that's not pathetic at all.

August
01-08-2014, 06:06 PM
Yet another post that dictates his worldview is the only one that's important! Hooray for forums!

Please, tell us how our opinions don't matter and yours is the correct one!

Ciroco
01-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Based on reactions like this one, I'm all for the raid ban sticking around.

baalzy
01-08-2014, 06:55 PM
This post is a giant contradiction.

You're calling them out for not being neck-bearded, basement-dwelling autistics by calling them neck-bearded, basement-dwelling autistics.

Kiln99
01-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Lol, you guys really are too easy to fuck with

Rhambuk
01-08-2014, 08:16 PM

at least until I get my new char to 50 please

Kiln99
01-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Why are you still responding to this? Just proves i got under your skin tough guy. Although, i did mean the occupy EC tunnel thing... That would be awesome. But i dont matter, so i guess i should slit my wrists and post the video of it, right? Sad, sorry people you all are

Ciroco
01-08-2014, 08:50 PM
k

Andervin
01-08-2014, 08:57 PM
How about all you whiny assholes that want part of the raid scene do something about it instead of carrying on like children. Dont have a competitive guild? Join one. Already in a guild but its not competitive? Merge with another. Dont like either of those ideas? Make your own guild and rise to the top. Slacker guilds dont want to do it what takes to get raid targets, but they feel entitled to a share of the pie; It's pathetic. Congratulations, you neck-bearded, basement-dwelling autistics finally did something worth telling mommy about.

Here's another idea: how about you "90%ers" occupy EC tunnel. That way you will have completely brought real life politics into a fantasy world. At least that would be funny.

http://i.imgur.com/eBzxyMu.jpg

Spitty
01-08-2014, 09:03 PM
Why are you still responding to this? Just proves i got under your skin tough guy. Although, i did mean the occupy EC tunnel thing... That would be awesome. But i dont matter, so i guess i should slit my wrists and post the video of it, right? Sad, sorry people you all are

You can't subtract zero from zero so your self-removal from this plane of existence would have a net effect of absolutely jack shit.

Your threats have no power here, emo guy.

sanforce
01-08-2014, 09:12 PM

Me too! I have most of the loot I need right now. Currently enjoying my level 22 VP geared SK, no desire to raid.

Kiln99
01-08-2014, 09:14 PM
Lol this is priceless... And btw, you can subtract 0 from zero... You get "zer". Also, you completely misunderstood what i was saying if you called me emo... Last point, your words are that of an over indulgent, self aggrandized idiot. Please keep it coming, this is much more entertaining that i thought it would be

August
01-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Lol this is priceless... And btw, you can subtract 0 from zero... You get "zer". Also, you completely misunderstood what i was saying if you called me emo... Last point, your words are that of an over indulgent, self aggrandized idiot. Please keep it coming, this is much more entertaining that i thought it would be

The correct turn of phrasing here is 'self-aggrandizing' idiot.

the 'ed' at the end of the word implies a past-tense. Aggrandizing is making something more powerful, more important. I believe that it is a key desire in many people - people hate feeling small and insignificant.

If you say self-aggrandized, it means that he made himself more important. Some awesome examples of this is literally almost anyone you've ever heard of - Barack Obama, Tiger Woods -- all these people made themselves more important! Go them!

Self-aggrandizing is something that is in the process. Like, I killed that dragon, versus, I am killing that dragon.

If you are self-aggrandizing, it means you are currently trying to make yourself seem more important. That's very relevant, and perhaps apropos. By using these fancy words, I am actually self-aggrandizing.

NextGenesis88
01-08-2014, 09:45 PM

Who the hell would want to be apart of you "10%ers" if their all asses like you. I can respect people who are apart of the "10%", but you don't get any. Bring over some buddies of yours who care about the servers health and maybe we can talk. Have you not noticed the rise in population since all of this happened? Get off it dude. The GMs and a good majority of people want what's best for the server whether it benefits us or not and not all of us simply want 50% of it all handed to us which I can admit is just plain greedy, but you will get nowhere with that attitude and might as well not even make a useless thread like this. Just shitting up the forums even more.

Spitty
01-08-2014, 09:50 PM
If you are self-aggrandizing, it means you are currently trying to make yourself seem more important. That's very relevant, and perhaps apropos. By using these fancy words, I am actually self-aggrandizing.

My prized sizing is currently rising due to the results of your self-aggrandizing.

Awesome show, great job.

-from your local self-aggrandized idiot. I hope this isn't too over-indulgent.

Kiln99
01-08-2014, 09:56 PM
Nice analysis, but i meant self-aggrandized as he didn't use any words to make himself more powerful. As such, his aggrandizing has happened in the past... Hence aggrandized.

radditsu
01-08-2014, 09:59 PM
Why!

Spitty
01-08-2014, 10:04 PM
News flash, emo guy.

You spent years, years registered on these forums, without falling into the posting trap. Totally silent.

You could have posted something, anything, that was insightful and meaningful, and we would have thought you were a silent genius. Quiet all these years, came forth from the shadows to share what wisdom you deemed prudent to deliver upon us forum-dwellers.

Instead, you fucked all of that right up with this thread. Fucked it up haaaaaard.

Therefore, you forfeit all authority on how a person should use their words because you clearly can't fucking think that through for yourself.

How's that? Is that self-aggrandizing enough for you, you fucking slave to literary trends? I bet you pulled that phrase off a Dilbert calendar in between taking infomercial calls for the latest banana chopper, leaving you absolutely no time to look up the actual meaning of what dribbled forth betwixt your heaving mouth-breaths.

Kiln99
01-08-2014, 10:04 PM
Nextgenesis, im not even part of the 10%. In fact, im not even included in the 90% as i dont play anymore. I heard of the raid ban and got curious so i checked the forums then decided to entertain myself by trolling whoever would bite the bait. 9% of the 10% are good players that i really miss grinding pixels and earning loot with. Dont judge a book by its cover and dont judge a group by one member... Unless that member is a penis, in which case you should slam the gavel if you catch my drift

Kiln99
01-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Haha the dilbert comment is really clever; well played. But how are you not understanding this is a troll? Chill out dude, dont let shit get to you so much

radditsu
01-08-2014, 10:11 PM
News flash, emo guy.

You spent years, years registered on these forums, without falling into the posting trap. Totally silent.

You could have posted something, anything, that was insightful and meaningful, and we would have thought you were a silent genius. Quiet all these years, came forth from the shadows to share what wisdom you deemed prudent to deliver upon us forum-dwellers.

Instead, you fucked all of that right up with this thread. Fucked it up haaaaaard.

Therefore, you forfeit all authority on how a person should use their words because you clearly can't fucking think that through for yourself.

How's that? Is that self-aggrandizing enough for you, you fucking slave to literary trends? I bet you pulled that phrase off a Dilbert calendar in between taking infomercial calls for the latest banana chopper, leaving you absolutely no time to look up the actual meaning of what dribbled forth betwixt your heaving mouth-breaths.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0teAvYRHBFk

Spitty
01-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Haha the dilbert comment is really clever; well played. But how are you not understanding this is a troll? Chill out dude, dont let shit get to you so much

You couldn't have told me this earlier?

I just had three heart attacks, a minor stroke and accidentally killed the space program thanks to your thread.

Droog007
01-08-2014, 10:23 PM
9% of the 10% are good players

This might actually be pretty accurate...

August
01-08-2014, 11:11 PM
I like how this has turned out.