PDA

View Full Version : good times!

xarilzir
01-08-2014, 12:51 PM
With all the stuff with raiding issues.. raging.... etc etc.. i thought about this...

logged in today went to get a port to NK.. had no plat on me as i was a doughnut and left my money in bank.. two of us waiting for a port the other player paid for me just as the druid said no charge.. gave the donation back

my monk again whilst banking died near bank.. repopped to a tell saying allow me to drag.. few seconds later got a rez from a very nice cleric..

was doing some lvling someone asked me if i could help with a transfer.. said ok.. took some bags.. waited for them.. they checked my vvv noobish gear and said take this will help you out was some new armor. awsome.

next time i got a port the guy i was with had no pp.. i paid for us both..

new player asked me for some help.. i helped as i could..

Just remember to every bad thing or problem etc.. there is probably alot of good things happening on this server. sometimes the bad times seem to outweigh the good.. but for what i can see server seems to be as good as when i started.

maybe im not seeing the "big picture" but i like this server :eek:

Raavak
01-08-2014, 12:53 PM
99.9% of the people are cool that way. That's not the problem here.

Eunomia
01-08-2014, 12:53 PM
but i like this server

Me too!

Autotune
01-08-2014, 12:56 PM
Me too!

Really... another one, someone needs to start spading and neutering these things.

Eunomia
01-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Really... another one, someone needs to start spading and neutering these things.

660 posts and I have first contact with Autotune. I must have been doing something right.

Malik
01-08-2014, 01:01 PM
i am still low so have no real clue of the raiding issues on here however im happy on the server. my iksar monk is still in his low levels first character here. get buffed by passers by quite frequently even got a weapon from a kind player

Autotune
01-08-2014, 01:18 PM
660 posts and I have first contact with Autotune. I must have been doing something right.

Nov 2013 and you've already had contact with me prior to becoming a guide. I know who you are, my network of information gathering is impeccable.

Eunomia
01-08-2014, 01:37 PM
Nov 2013 and you've already had contact with me prior to becoming a guide. I know who you are, my network of information gathering is impeccable.

Oh, maybe in my other life? Were we friends?

Autotune
01-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Oh, maybe in my other life? Were we friends?

Careful with that, people will use it to say you're in my pocket. Not that it's a bad place to be ;)

Tecmos Deception
01-08-2014, 01:46 PM
With all the stuff with raiding issues.. raging.... etc etc.. i thought about this...

logged in today went to get a port to NK.. had no plat on me as i was a doughnut and left my money in bank.. two of us waiting for a port the other player paid for me just as the druid said no charge.. gave the donation back

my monk again whilst banking died near bank.. repopped to a tell saying allow me to drag.. few seconds later got a rez from a very nice cleric..

was doing some lvling someone asked me if i could help with a transfer.. said ok.. took some bags.. waited for them.. they checked my vvv noobish gear and said take this will help you out was some new armor. awsome.

next time i got a port the guy i was with had no pp.. i paid for us both..

new player asked me for some help.. i helped as i could..

Just remember to every bad thing or problem etc.. there is probably alot of good things happening on this server. sometimes the bad times seem to outweigh the good.. but for what i can see server seems to be as good as when i started.

maybe im not seeing the "big picture" but i like this server :eek:

This kind of stuff IS the big picture, imo. The raid scene is just a part of a part of the whole of p99.

Eunomia
01-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Careful with that, people will use it to say you're in my pocket. Not that it's a bad place to be ;)

Maybe you'll be in my ummm pocket and you'll be a spy for me. I've been watching "Chuck" on Netflix. It looks fun.

Autotune
01-08-2014, 01:53 PM
Maybe you'll be in my ummm pocket and you'll be a spy for me. I've been watching "Chuck" on Netflix. It looks fun.

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

odiecat99
01-08-2014, 01:56 PM
I often give out stuff to people, like muggoks to casters, ect. Its the right thing to do.

xarilzir
01-08-2014, 05:19 PM
This kind of stuff IS the big picture, imo. The raid scene is just a part of a part of the whole of p99.

What i was thinking im sure if i was a hardcore raider perhaps i would think differently. We all have been given a chance to play a game in its hay day a time in eq i didn't believe i would see again.

Me personally i feel sorry for the team that run this server.. They have RL then bombardment with raid scene.. Velious etc.. But again i don't know enough i guess but fair play to them i say

Autotune
01-08-2014, 09:08 PM
^that too.