PDA

View Full Version : why did we lost the respect?

Rupertox
01-08-2014, 09:39 AM
Ive awakened myself angry this morning i think, but as i read the forums i get more and more angry.

First of all, i want to say that we have totally lost the respect to the CSR efforts, the work they make with the Server ( unpaid) and all the effort they're doing to solve a problem that only us had created.

Second, that we have no respect for any persons or opinions, makes me so sad.

I think that all people complains against others just because dont like his idea.

Ive learned alot of new bad words reading this Forum in last 2 weeks ( im spanish)

Please, work together to solve this, that would be nice.

Besides that, if we cant get to an agreement, please, lets respect ourselves.

Rupertox
01-08-2014, 09:42 AM
And remember, "playnice" starts on forums, as a comunity

khanable
01-08-2014, 09:43 AM
si

phacemeltar
01-08-2014, 09:51 AM
fuck you brah

radditsu
01-08-2014, 09:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14

Asher
01-08-2014, 10:01 AM
Ive awakened myself angry this morning i think, but as i read the forums i get more and more angry.

First of all, i want to say that we have totally lost the respect to the CSR efforts, the work they make with the Server ( unpaid) and all the effort they're doing to solve a problem that only us had created.

I think that all people complains against others just because dont like his idea.

Ive learned alot of new bad words reading this Forum in last 2 weeks ( im spanish)

I think the P99 community should be let loose on the Syria problem next. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, you think anything is going to come of this CSR staff?

Tell everyone what their options are, let them vote and majority rules. Like it or leave.

Maybe alternate options every other week or every month.

Anguish - Oracle Retired

Rupertox
01-08-2014, 10:05 AM
This post isnt here to discuss about the solution of the problem, there is like 200 threads for that.

The CSR is doing a hard work to solve this, you juat need to open your eyes.

Daysprung
01-08-2014, 11:03 AM
IMO close the forums. All problems solved.

murcielago200
01-08-2014, 11:44 AM
I agree respect is lost. I'm just waiting for the day Rogean unplugs the servers because of all the ungreatfullness people who feel they are entitled to this free to them not free for Rogean service.

Swish
01-08-2014, 11:54 AM
I agree respect is lost. I'm just waiting for the day Rogean unplugs the servers because of all the ungreatfullness people who feel they are entitled to this free to them not free for Rogean service.

Clearly we don't deserve Velious, I'd put it off til people calm down.

Fael
01-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Are you guys crazy. The server carried on for three years. Then rogean and nilbog decided they wanted the raid scene to change some, but also stated they didn't want to force rotations. They put it to the forums to come to an agreement.

Is anyone surprised no one could agree ?

Spacebar
01-08-2014, 12:30 PM

Here, here :)

I would like to thank the CSR staff also. They've put in a lot of time not only trying to make the server better, but also babysitting the player base. Their work really is appreciated by many people who play.

Babayaaga
01-08-2014, 12:34 PM
I think the P99 community should be let loose on the Syria problem next.

I lol'd

Rupertox
01-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Are you guys crazy. The server carried on for three years. Then rogean and nilbog decided they wanted the raid scene to change some, but also stated they didn't want to force rotations. They put it to the forums to come to an agreement.

Is anyone surprised no one could agree ?

Im claiming for respect. It has nothing to do with agreements.

drktmplr12
01-08-2014, 03:03 PM
Respect for not only the staff, but respect for other players. We are all only human.:rolleyes:

NachtMystium
01-08-2014, 03:34 PM
waking up angry about elf simulator is not a good sign bro. it's just a game

-Catherin-
01-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Starting today and then evaluated when Velious is released the CSR staff will be keeping track of how the raid guilds are treating eachother. If we do not see a significant improvement in the behavior of the raiding guilds and how they treat eachother, Velious will be released without raid content. To be clear, we want an enjoyable raid scene for everyone, not just one or two guilds. This means working together to figure out a compromise when racing for mobs, and working with smaller guilds to let them have a chance at mobs you don't absolutely need for gearing main characters.

We are off to such a great start guys ;)

Melissa
01-08-2014, 03:47 PM
If u woke up angry because of this "game" u probably need a break from it...

Damn...some of u guys are way too emotionally invested in this game

Daldaen
01-08-2014, 04:08 PM
If u woke up angry because of this "game" u probably need a break from it...

Damn...some of u guys are way too emotionally invested in this game

A product of having way too many days /played over 4 years I'd imagine.

Bruman
01-08-2014, 04:10 PM
I would like to thank the CSR staff for always being just and fair and unbiased. They pain-stakingly go out of their way to keep things balanced and never express their opinion one way or the other on major topics of debate. I like how they keep their nose clean and stay out of RNF too. They are the shining examples of non-favoritism and basically don't speak directly on behalf of FE/IB/TMO ever.

The sarcasm....is strong with this one!

Rupertox
01-08-2014, 04:43 PM
have you guys read my message? i didnt told that i awakened angry because of the game U_u

Clark
01-08-2014, 04:49 PM

Maybe you didn't see how much effort and care the GMs gave the first 1.5 years because things used to be a lot better. Things have changed a lot, the server's players aren't asking for much. However, somehow anything we ask for gets blown out of proportion or like it's some insanely hard task to accomplish. Give me a break.

webrunner5
01-08-2014, 06:10 PM
You think this forum is bad go to Rants, Flames, and NSFW Forum. Holy crap. Makes a sailor blush. :eek:

Rupertox
01-09-2014, 12:40 AM
You think this forum is bad go to Rants, Flames, and NSFW Forum. Holy crap. Makes a sailor blush. :eek:

i dont even read that.

radditsu
01-09-2014, 02:02 AM
http://d1mpb3f4gq7nrb.cloudfront.net/img/toons/cartoon2710.png

Forza
01-09-2014, 05:56 PM
http://d1mpb3f4gq7nrb.cloudfront.net/img/toons/cartoon2710.png

jw if anyone likes you irl besides your relatives

radditsu
01-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Almost a dozen people.

Rhambuk
01-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Almost a dozen people.

lol not laughing at you radd, its just a funny comment

Obrae
01-09-2014, 08:55 PM

Respect rarely disappear by itself.