PDA

View Full Version : Bones of Darak Lightforge

dethbringre
01-07-2014, 09:03 PM
Almost 49 now and I'm wondering how much priority I should put into getting Divine Might? Is it a must have spell or is it something I can put off for a few levels until I can save up the pp for a diamond? I don't have nearly the cash for a diamond at the moment and I'd have to spend quite a bit of time farming that much cash or I can continue to level and save up cash and possibly get the mats for the quest by 53 or so.

What do you guys think? Should I stop exp at 49 until I have the funds for Divine Might or should I continue levelling until I get the funds to purchase the mats?

Rhambuk
01-07-2014, 09:15 PM
try to level in camps with high priced item drops if possible.

win win

dethbringre
01-07-2014, 10:42 PM
Good plan, beats the hell out of farming gazughi rings forever.

Arteker
01-07-2014, 11:28 PM
its just a dd proc realy it dont add much to ur dps, in term of paladin procs up to oo was the worst .

hardest piece will be kedge

dethbringre
01-08-2014, 08:51 AM
isn't there a stun component to the DD as well? i mean even if its a short duration stun, it'd be worth it for spellcasters. especially since im on Red.

kaev
01-08-2014, 12:57 PM
No stun, just a bit of extra damage, so only adds a little DD agro. Saddest part is that in the situation where you most want that extra damage, solo play, it can get you in trouble by breaking root. Probably most valuable as a situational junk buff.

williestargell
01-08-2014, 02:26 PM
Ummm....disagree. Divine Might is like an American Express card - don't leave home without it.

Probably most valuable as a situational junk buff.

I'm not sure what the others commenting are thinking about. It's an awesome spell and you NEED it in your book and it should be on you 100% of the time.

...solo play, it can get you in trouble by breaking root

The only time you're rooting a mob and still hitting it is if it's running away. Breaking root then is not great but really if you swing and hit/proc the chance of a root break is alot less than the chance the mob is flat out dead. If you're soloing it should be undead - they don't generally run.

This is a no-brainer. Do the quest now! Scrape the money together asap, that spell is probably more imporant than most of the gear you're wearing.

Kedge isn't even that hard, go in there, wait for a time someone is killing phinny and ninja down there when they pull.

kaev
01-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Hmm, it's ~ 2dps that's resistable, not exactly awesome in my book.

Undead in LGuk run, btw. If solo there Divine Might significantly increases your chance of death. Mostly tho, soloing a Paladin at higher levels is much like watching the grass grow in midwinter beneath 6 feet of ice and snow, 2dps ain't the flamethrower you're looking for to melt that glacier.

That said, I usually have it on. The quest was ok, didn't mind the time or the expense, it was fun finding a way to get the drop from kedge. The spell's hardly awesome, but it's not worthless either.

williestargell
01-09-2014, 11:47 AM
If there's a way to easilyincrease your dps without giving up anything and you're not doing it you're just insane.