PDA

View Full Version : <Nihilum> Thanks for having the integrity to kick HB from your guild.

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 12:58 PM
/pras.

I understand now. Just about everything on this server. Enlightenment attained.

Elderan
01-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Sadly wasn't hard really..

For 4 months before we kicked him he was afk 80% of the time at raids. A good chunk of that was him playing WoW at the same time as trying to tank in EQ and it resulted in some very bad play and a few wipes. Like him clicking a mallet on himself instead of the dragon.

About 1-2 months before we kicked him he was intolerable to play with. He would log in ask for a port and if no one answered in 10 sec he would rage log. In fights he would constantly talk about how stupid EQ is and easy it was compared to Wow and how much more skill WoW took.

We just could not take it anymore. We were going to kick him a few weeks before and I talked them out of it. Then Nizzar just could not take it anymore.

HippoNipple
01-07-2014, 01:14 PM
Less talk of WoW, more talk about Star Trek in my opinion.

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 01:17 PM

For 4 months before we kicked him he was afk 80% of the time at raids. A good chunk of that was him playing WoW at the same time as trying to tank in EQ and it resulted in some very bad play and a few wipes. Like him clicking a mallet on himself instead of the dragon.

About 1-2 months before we kicked him he was intolerable to play with. He would log in ask for a port and if no one answered in 10 sec he would rage log. In fights he would constantly talk about how stupid EQ is and easy it was compared to Wow and how much more skill WoW took.

We just could not take it anymore. We were going to kick him a few weeks before and I talked them out of it. Then Nizzar just could not take it anymore.

Wow, I didn't realize how apathetic and bad this guy has gotten =/ I'm really glad you guys took the impetus to kick him before he rage quit your guild from being hated/ignored.

If it was Red Dawn, or Azreal hey would have just kept him around and bribed him with stolen pixels to harras newbies.

The character of Nihilum is really showing through these days. Sorry for all the forumquesting against you guys. I really believed lite, hb, smedy, back then. The vids really get to your head.

Genuinely concerned for the server and everyone in <Red Dawn> right now. Would end up losing over 50% of the zerg if it falls/fails and losing permanent pvp players because of the bluebism is bad.

Aenor
01-07-2014, 02:24 PM
You can apply here, Runlvlzero:

http://www.nihilumguild.com/

You don't have to do it on the P99 forums.

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 02:31 PM
You can apply here, Runlvlzero:

http://www.nihilumguild.com/

You don't have to do it on the P99 forums.

Where does it say I can't /praise a guild for good and thoughtful actions on the forums here? Were did I say I was apping?

Snufz
01-07-2014, 02:37 PM

Wonder if Nizzar likes how you are basically implying you run the guild.

Elderan
01-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Wonder if Nizzar likes how you are basically implying you run the guild.

No, I just tend to give people more changes than I should...

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 02:44 PM
No, I just tend to give people more changes than I should...

Wait it's more like a democracy where officers have an opinion that matters? Sounds nice.

Ames who?
01-07-2014, 02:52 PM
just apply to nihilum already and shut the fuck up

Colgate
01-07-2014, 02:53 PM
elderan was promoted to an officer when he bought nizzar a computer and donated several hundred dollars to the server in nizzar's name

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 02:56 PM
elderan was promoted to an officer when he bought nizzar a computer and donated several hundred dollars to the server in nizzar's name

If I was retired/wonthelott/knuckle i'de do the same, especially at this point in time, for the server, for the only guild standing up for the server.

HippoNipple
01-07-2014, 02:57 PM
If I was retired/wonthelott/knuckle i'de do the same, especially at this point in time, for the server, for the only guild standing up for the server.

Yeah you are right, you should probably get a job before you retire, then buy Nizzar a computer. I'm glad you have your life goals in order.

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 02:59 PM
Yeah you are right, you should probably get a job before you retire, then buy Nizzar a computer. I'm glad you have your life goals in order.

What you gonna do with your money, save starving children in africa? naw naw...

don't critisize people for their generosity, no matter were you think Elderan should have spent his platinum coins.

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 03:02 PM
FYI i gave lowbie gear to a group of level level 10-15's in RD, i aint so mad that i'm gonna fuck the newbz, but I'm not going to give them a free pass in guk or or inno either

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 03:03 PM
by your standards that was dumb, i should have just deleted the pixels IMO.

Ames who?
01-07-2014, 03:07 PM

Seriously though what happened to that "new job" you had gotten? You stopped posting for literally 24 hours then went right back to spewing your mania all over these forums. Did you get fired your first day? You can't even hold down a job for longer then one shift? You were once a relatively normal person and even a semi competent player up in till about 6 months ago when you seem to have suffered a dramatic and mind altering experience in your life that caused you to become unhinged.

Like do you even read the diarrhea that you post? You need to come back down to earth bro. I suggest seeing a psychiatrist and get prescribed the anti-psychotics that you so desperately need to balance your brain.

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 03:09 PM
your pouring it on so godamn thick ames, why you got to slander me 2 defend ur fucking bluebie scum pals?

almost fell out of my chair laughing at your train of thought

you guys are so bad its all u do now, u just drank the koolaid

Ames who?
01-07-2014, 03:12 PM
You are mentally disturbed and I don't play on this server.

Sektor
01-07-2014, 03:14 PM
pity reply

Fame
01-07-2014, 03:15 PM
I too remember the change and emergence of dark runlvlzero, about 6-8 months ago, forgot what spurred it, but one day, it happened. Never been the same since.

Also, the defensive tone in your reply to this implies guilt

#yolo:D

AmukTZ
01-07-2014, 03:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ6nINAeq8&feature=share&list=UUCHcEUksSVKsRDH86j77Ntg&index=2

Tune
01-07-2014, 04:03 PM
ninja loots a trak tooth

then hes like LOG ME ON BRO I DONT HAVE IT

GM x tells you, " looks like heartbrand just deleted a trak tooth"

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 04:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ6nINAeq8&feature=share&list=UUCHcEUksSVKsRDH86j77Ntg&index=2

Speaks volumes about the bluebies on this server, thx.

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 04:13 PM
ninja loots a trak tooth

hehehehe

Colgate
01-07-2014, 04:17 PM
ninja loots a trak tooth

got prof?

k9quaint
01-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Nihilum rustled hard after Red Dawn downing yet another dragon.

freez
01-07-2014, 04:33 PM
pity reply

Bamz4l
01-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Wow, I didn't realize how apathetic and bad this guy has gotten =/ I'm really glad you guys took the impetus to kick him before he rage quit your guild from being hated/ignored.

If it was Red Dawn, or Azreal hey would have just kept him around and bribed him with stolen pixels to harras newbies.

The character of Nihilum is really showing through these days. Sorry for all the forumquesting against you guys. I really believed lite, hb, smedy, back then. The vids really get to your head.

Genuinely concerned for the server and everyone in <Red Dawn> right now. Would end up losing over 50% of the zerg if it falls/fails and losing permanent pvp players because of the bluebism is bad.

lol ur so dumb. if RD wasn't here pop would be at 10 people again (40 when nihi raids)

HeisChuck
01-07-2014, 04:55 PM
Who does this sociopath runlvlzero play??

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 05:14 PM
read my sig moran, more than you got on the line, it's funny how almost no one else on these boards is willing to post in game chars

HippoNipple
01-07-2014, 05:19 PM
read my sig moran, more than you got on the line, it's funny how almost no one else on these boards is willing to post in game chars

And yet you are the one that has the most to gain from being anon.

HeisChuck
01-07-2014, 05:32 PM

o

dont recognize any of dem toons

must of started late

Eslade
01-07-2014, 05:37 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cinemagraph_tissue.gif

Here ya go runlvl0

Dacuk
01-07-2014, 06:11 PM
i feel like there was a brief period recently where this weirdo run0 wasn't spamming red's forum with his psychotic nonsense. i'm just now appreciating how much more fun the forums were. please ease off whatever drugs you are on, or if you aren't on any, please seek professional help. you seem like you need it. i might have to re figure out how to add people to ignore list. sheesh

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 06:14 PM
i feel like there was a brief period recently where this weirdo run0 wasn't spamming red's forum with his psychotic nonsense. i'm just now appreciating how much more fun the forums were. please ease off whatever drugs you are on, or if you aren't on any, please seek professional help. you seem like you need it. i might have to re figure out how to add people to ignore list. sheesh

Don't let heartbrand goad you into getting banned. Cuase we can dig up all these posts. I know he's REALLY mad right now. And I DO NOT KNOW what will happen if someone outside of this community near him deletes his toons, someoen that cant be petitioned and banned.

Think of the children.

karsten
01-07-2014, 06:57 PM
please ease off whatever drugs you are on, or if you aren't on any, please seek professional help. you seem like you need it.

you seem like you need it.

you need it.

Ames who?
01-07-2014, 11:30 PM
dacuk did you just copy/pasta my post lol

Seriously though what happened to that "new job" you had gotten? You stopped posting for literally 24 hours then went right back to spewing your mania all over these forums. Did you get fired your first day? You can't even hold down a job for longer then one shift? You were once a relatively normal person and even a semi competent player up in till about 6 months ago when you seem to have suffered a dramatic and mind altering experience in your life that caused you to become unhinged.

Like do you even read the diarrhea that you post? You need to come back down to earth bro. I suggest seeing a psychiatrist and get prescribed the anti-psychotics that you so desperately need to balance your brain.

Ames who?
01-07-2014, 11:30 PM
great minds think alike. Lets touch wieners

Ames who?
01-07-2014, 11:37 PM
I literally have no idea who you are other then a Mexican who likes to post pictures of badly tailored suits that he picked off the clearance rack in Burlington coat factory.

freez
01-08-2014, 12:25 AM
You sure about that?

You been admiring me for awhile on your anon postings...
Its ok, you're not alone.

So many people lie to themselves here to the point where they believe themselves.

same song and dance with everyone eh hateraid?

u mad son

ames 100% correct

Ames who?
01-08-2014, 12:25 AM
You sure about that?

You been admiring me for awhile on your anon postings...
Its ok, you're not alone.

So many people lie to themselves here to the point where they believe themselves.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Jesse-eisenberg-Shrug-Social-Network.gif

Mac Dretti
01-08-2014, 01:27 AM
U MIRIN AMES?

runlvlzero
01-08-2014, 03:07 AM
Ames is shasha, and some noob arsed druid and bard