PDA

View Full Version : Soo when are we able to raid again?

oldschooltrader
01-07-2014, 10:29 AM
I know ban was lifted but with all raid zones locked and T2s dragons were mostly depopped....

I am not sure what to think is goin on, is there any hope itll b magically fixed later today and we have a " do-over"?

last night was sureal, all day the casual guilds were giddy with excitement to try some new things and then that happened. So for the hundreds of people that went to bed confused, and upset could we have some sort of update ab what the problem is?

many people basically sat outside of raid zones for 4+ hrs thinking something would happen any min

dark day in P99 raiding, many prob wont b back after getting basically trolled by a server GM (if raid zones arnt accessible dont lift the ban to tease/torment)

Autotune
01-07-2014, 10:31 AM
quit crying...

I hope Rogean adds a week for each one of these that gets posted.

Nirgon
01-07-2014, 10:31 AM
I'm sure many players have not left their chairs.

A call for an end to poop socking was made, sadly Emperor Rogean is still stuck in traffic and here we are. I wish him well and a safe return.

myxomatosii
01-07-2014, 10:33 AM
Also, all this junk happened when I was out of state on holiday break. No logging into EQ, no using the forums. No computers really, mostly books, friends, drinks, and console games with friends.

Where did all these talks happen and how does one get included in the rotation. KWSN has mostly been a guild that helps people learn the game, etc, no level requirement and all that the way I wanted it. All to foster a place where experienced vets could answer first-day-on-the-server player questions. Anyway, blah blah most of you know what we are, the interesting thing is I always encouraged people to leave my guild when it came time to raid, but a lot of them stuck around because they liked our environment.

So now it seems natural to allow them to raid semi-casually and see some more of the EQ content, as well as seeing what we are capable of. What's the next step and where are these talks occuring?

webrunner5
01-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Talks are over. :(

Fael
01-07-2014, 10:40 AM
sad times.

looking forward to raiding again!

Dolic

oldschooltrader
01-07-2014, 10:41 AM
quit crying...

I hope Rogean adds a week for each one of these that gets posted.

nobody is crying, in fact many of us are at work kicking ourselves for even getting excited ab this free "game" we play at the mercy of those who control it

literally not a peep ab this and trying to make plans for the week ( casuals usually have to "plan" their EQ time)

Sirken trolled all raiders last night

Iliilliill
01-07-2014, 10:42 AM
stuff

PM Sirken or Deru to get access to the raiding sub-forum, I think. The T2 group seems ok with setting up a rotation. KWSN seems like a good case of a guild that would like to pop up and schedule a raid every now and again, would help flush out how the process works and accommodates smaller/infrequent raid gulids.

myxomatosii
01-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Talks are over. :(

Never over, makes no sense :p

That would mean there is no introduction of new guilds if a guild fell out, or just if a new guild was created.

We're in no rush, but we plan to take part.

Autotune
01-07-2014, 10:46 AM
nobody is crying, in fact many of us are at work kicking ourselves for even getting excited ab this free "game" we play at the mercy of those who control it

literally not a peep ab this and trying to make plans for the week ( casuals usually have to "plan" their EQ time)

Sirken trolled all raiders last night

QQ

Aaron
01-07-2014, 10:49 AM
Also, all this junk happened when I was out of state on holiday break. No logging into EQ, no using the forums. No computers really, mostly books, friends, drinks, and console games with friends.

Where did all these talks happen and how does one get included in the rotation. KWSN has mostly been a guild that helps people learn the game, etc, no level requirement and all that the way I wanted it. All to foster a place where experienced vets could answer first-day-on-the-server player questions. Anyway, blah blah most of you know what we are, the interesting thing is I always encouraged people to leave my guild when it came time to raid, but a lot of them stuck around because they liked our environment.

So now it seems natural to allow them to raid semi-casually and see some more of the EQ content, as well as seeing what we are capable of. What's the next step and where are these talks occuring?

http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69

oldschooltrader
01-07-2014, 10:51 AM
http://img.desmotivaciones.es/201103/AgentSmith.jpg

Powtle
01-07-2014, 10:53 AM
What's the next step and where are these talks occuring?

As stated you'd have to PM Rogean, Sirken or Derubael to get added to the "Raid Discussion Roster". Then we'll happily talk about how Knights could enter our tier2 guilds agreement :)

Byrjun
01-07-2014, 10:55 AM

I would talk with BDA, I think they were the ones who spearheaded the tier 2 guild raid mob draft system.

YendorLootmonkey
01-07-2014, 11:07 AM
As stated you'd have to PM Rogean, Sirken or Derubael to get added to the "Raid Discussion Roster". Then all Tier 2 raiding guilds can happily talk about how Knights could enter our Tier 2 guilds agreement :)

This is the correct answer.

ripwind
01-07-2014, 04:47 PM
Why hasn't there at least been some communication as to what happened and what fix we are expected to see?

Because they're normal people with jobs and lives. Did it suck sitting in Skyfire last night for 3+ hours? Sure. But we play on their server. We're just guests. It didn't work out exactly as intended and I'm sure it'll be cleared up soon enough.

Erati
01-07-2014, 04:52 PM
Because they're normal people with jobs and lives. Did it suck sitting in Skyfire last night for 3+ hours? Sure. But we play on their server. We're just guests. It didn't work out exactly as intended and I'm sure it'll be cleared up soon enough.

right i think we are all in agreement here with your statement

but this probably affected a good 400-500 people that were logged in and not a peep today

as an officer of a casual guild we sort of have to give our members a heads up when we need them to give up family/wife/gf/school/work time

i guess this post is pretty QQ ... w/e

Raavak
01-07-2014, 05:06 PM
but this probably affected a good 400-500 people that were logged in and not a peep today
Probably a good guess at the numbers. TMO and FE/IB waiting at the VP entrance and a large number of players from BDA and A-Team mustering in WC for various planes hops... All waiting for... nothing. Plus, I don't know, but another guild was probably twiddling thumbs outside the PoFear.

And that doesn't include the various raids mobilizing for mobs that despawned without explanation as they got set up.

On Sirken's stream they said the dragons were in "safekeeping" or something, but that was about the extent of it.

I'm guessing the 6PM Monday thing has been pushed back, intentionally?

ripwind
01-07-2014, 05:10 PM
We (AG) had about 50 waiting for Talendor in Skyfire. Although, it was really pretty exiciting knowing that we were there and ready to take a shot.

JayN
01-07-2014, 05:13 PM
who sat their for three hours lol ? Once most of us heard we were "waiting on" Rogean we all logged.

Pretty obvious this is revenge to tier one

Erati
01-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Taken had 60 outside of PoF at 6 pm

500 might have been a low estimate

probably closer to 600-700 of the 1200 on were all trolled and still in the process of being trolled

ripwind
01-07-2014, 05:20 PM
Being that this was our first shot at Talendor I think many of us would have waited even longer.

sanforce
01-07-2014, 06:35 PM

ripwind
01-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Pixels. Serious business.

Erati
01-07-2014, 06:55 PM
not sure if that guy is mocking me or trying to show that basically half the server was left in limbo

Hitpoint
01-07-2014, 07:09 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134401

sanforce
01-07-2014, 07:32 PM
not sure if that guy is mocking me or trying to show that basically half the server was left in limbo

lol not mocking you at all. I agree that a good bit of the population was excited and then the staff basically gave us a quiet f-off

radditsu
01-07-2014, 07:40 PM
Stealins def gonna be 60 by the time this is done.

Autotune
01-07-2014, 07:51 PM
Stealins def gonna be 60 by the time this is done.

lmao, I actually said that to myself after seeing rogean's post.

uygi
01-07-2014, 07:54 PM
lmao, I actually said that to myself after seeing rogean's post.

Stealin wanna make the server's only Tier ZERO guild with me? Those tier 1 scrubs could never keep up.

Autotune
01-07-2014, 07:56 PM
Stealin wanna make the server's only Tier ZERO guild with me? Those tier 1 scrubs could never keep up.

Haha, I think we'd have to fight Perun for that slot, he seemed to place himself in that Tier the other day.