PDA

View Full Version : Searched but couldn't find an answer. Full screen issues?

agentjayd007
01-07-2014, 06:15 AM
So for some reason anytime I go full screen whether by selecting it in the video options or alt+enter, the game always crashed on me. It goes black and the only way for me to get out of it is to ctrl+alt+delete and then end the task. This never used to happen yet for some reason began to out of nowhere. Nothing on my computer has changed or anything. No error message, just a crash. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

odiecat99
01-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Hello.

I recently found a fix to this. I deleted my eqclient.ini file. You'll have to re do all of your settings. Ever since I deleted my eqclient.ini crashes going from full screen to windowed and vice versa have ceased. Give it a try.

JackFlash
01-07-2014, 10:11 AM
Or you could edit the video section of your eqclient.ini and make sure all the resolutions are correct for your current desktop.

odiecat99
01-07-2014, 10:12 AM
That would be the less easier way yes.

Boone
01-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Question - are you running dual monitors? If you are, I haven't found a way yet to run it full screen short of disabling the second monitor.

agentjayd007
01-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the replies all.

And nope, just one monitor. I tried messing with the .ini and that didn't work either. I found using Duxa's installer each time before I start the game works. If I log out and try to go from the EQEmu Client or just straight to the game, bypassing the client, it won't full screen and crashes when I try to make it that way.

I don't mind having to use Duxa's to full screen it everytime.

Valharick1978
01-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Any chance you are running Teamviewer?