PDA

View Full Version : Eru Pal challenge ?'s

Tann
01-06-2014, 08:01 PM
Several posts went up about pally leveling in this forum and in server chat which gave me enough of an itch to start one. I'll be going solo for the most part due to time limitations and wanted a bit more info leveling spots.

Some examples of what was mentioned in other threads:
10-30 = Unrest
30-52 = LGuk
52-60 = Karnor's

Paladins solo fest plan.

1-5: strictly decaying skeles for evil forces eradication. Turn in bone chips for level 8.
8-12: regular skeletons. Most newb zones have a skele section apart from the newbie yard.
13-16: bandits or going to unrest. Maximum evil in these areas.
17-25: Nektulos wandering guards + golems. Could also do undead gnolls in Ek or lake rathe.
26-32: sola requires you to did their mines of goblins. Do their bidding.
33-55: evil guards. Can likely get a few single pulls near the zone line and I believe the guards here are level 30. Supplant grobb or oggok in here at your own risk. Could also do spectres in either oot, oasis (severely camped), feerrott or qeynos catacombs.
56+: undead in kc?

and also talk of Paladin's being great vs overcon caster mobs that I can't seem to locate.

My plan is to do my usual Qeynos area routine:
1-4 of everything in newbie area
5-8 rabid wolf turn-ins for spell money
8-15 gnoll fangs
15-18 bandit sashes

Several suggestions were of 10-30 in Unrest, is that solo or grouping? and which mobs are we talking since 10-30 is quite a broad level range.

I'm not really twinked so that might limit my abilities to solo some stuff (no fungi/haste/etc), have a couple 5ac/55hp rings, mostly banded armor, seb scale hat, iksar gloves, sword of skyfire and that +9str shield. I should have enough plat by the time I hit 20 for that Baton of Faith and maybe another armor upgrade.

Also for shits n giggles I've decided to RP as a Knight Of Prexus who believes everyone else (through his own stupidity) follows Prexus or is too naive to realize they're following Prexus and that all Elves are females, even the hairy faced ones.

Zubek
01-06-2014, 08:08 PM
This is the path i've taken so far, and the Pally is my main. primarily doing it all solo.

Qeynos area and gnoll fangs til 9.
Bought myself a PGT and headed to wisp isle, ground out lightstones and ran them to NK until 15.
Lesser fay Sisters/bandits til 20.
Unrest/MM solo until 30.
Been in HHK killing guards and about to ding 36.

That path has been extremely profitable :)

Tecmos Deception
01-06-2014, 08:09 PM
10-40 unrest IMO, and it is solo or grouped the whole time. Death beetles early, then other undead outside. Then first floor, second floor, basement, tower, as you can survive fights on the next tier.

Robdukes
01-06-2014, 08:13 PM
Had to mention Befallen since noone has yet in this thread.

Best ZEM in game

Lots of undead mobs

Lots of higher levels nearby with EC/WC right there for buffs

I went from 8 to 14 there insanely fast on my pally