PDA

View Full Version : nilbog PvP 130+ Dreadlands

Mac Dretti
01-06-2014, 07:43 PM
Saw 130 players in zone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n5_i_4O_q0

Overnight, my 3rd most-viewed youtube video.

star trek enterprise alternate theme song still in the lead.

Vidar
01-06-2014, 07:59 PM
Red server chat is that way <<<

Sulfurian
01-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Nice clusterfuck, reminds me of my sz past.

Swish
01-07-2014, 04:46 AM
Not to infuriate anyone but there's more low level groups appearing lately at peak times...a good time to come back or give red a try.

quido
01-07-2014, 05:02 AM
lol that Star Trek Enterprise alternate theme song is pretty hot

Swish
01-07-2014, 05:03 AM
lol that Star Trek Enterprise alternate theme song is pretty hot

Anything goes better to "Enterprise" than the actual theme.

Hiero
01-07-2014, 05:06 AM
Not to infuriate anyone but there's more low level groups appearing lately at peak times...a good time to come back or give red a try.

need new souls for your buddy Tune to scam? gtfo with red propaganda

Swish
01-07-2014, 05:46 AM
need new souls for your buddy Tune to scam? gtfo with red propaganda

Still here, still trolling... sup Hiero. Would love to know who your main forum account is.

Hiero
01-07-2014, 06:02 AM
Still here, still trolling... sup Hiero. Would love to know who your main forum account is.

Im dead serious, not trolling and Im pretty sure you know it. Scam supporter. You are rubbish and a liar

Swish
01-07-2014, 06:08 AM
Im dead serious, not trolling and Im pretty sure you know it. Scam supporter. You are rubbish and a liar

Terrible trolling. Never knowingly spoken to Tune, stop judging the server on the actions of the minority.

People get suspended/banned on blue for RMT/boxing all the time... I suppose I should judge the blue server pop on their actions?

Hiero
01-07-2014, 07:05 AM
Terrible trolling. Never knowingly spoken to Tune, stop judging the server on the actions of the minority.

People get suspended/banned on blue for RMT/boxing all the time... I suppose I should judge the blue server pop on their actions?

It really weird how you keep trying to portray me as a troll when what happened to me was 100% real and my reaction to it was 100% real. Makes me think about your motivation :confused:

It is not about judging the red server based on one scammer, it is about you picking the side of a well known scammer when not knowing anything about the situation. You even went out of your way to dig up some ooc convos that proved nothing and accused me of fabricating screenshots which is major LOL!

Im guessing you like red server and dont want bad PR so that population can grow. If that is the truth then your actions make even less sense. :confused:

...so you own a store where a thief pickpockets new customers every day just for fun (cause he already has everything!), but because you dont want bad reputation for your store, you side with the thief and accuse robbed customers of trolling and fabrication, effectively supporting the thief and pushing new customers out.

you are out of your mind sir.

now pls do what you are good at and post some totally random, but very funny gif to cover what an asshole you actually are.

Swish
01-07-2014, 08:06 AM
So do you play on blue? Are you in a raiding guild? You're good at being aloof. Not convinced this is your main forum account...just one used to troll ;)

Terrible analogy with pickpockets. Doesn't apply to anything here. What you should apply is common sense... which you didn't apply when you asked someone to transfer plat/items for you. Trusting random players online? That's never a good idea.

I feel the need to defend the server, as you're so intent on painting a very dark picture of it and want to see it collapse because of your own ignorance...that's all :)

Hiero
01-07-2014, 08:21 AM
So do you play on blue? Are you in a raiding guild? You're good at being aloof. Not convinced this is your main forum account...just one used to troll ;)

Terrible analogy with pickpockets. Doesn't apply to anything here. What you should apply is common sense... which you didn't apply when you asked someone to transfer plat/items for you. Trusting random players online? That's never a good idea.

I feel the need to defend the server, as you're so intent on painting a very dark picture of it and want to see it collapse because of your own ignorance...that's all :)

I dont care if you are convinced, it all happened just as I described it. Tune is confirmed scammer - hell, you could read other peoples experience with him scamming in that thread. When he starts another thread complaining about the state of red he gets flamed from many random people saying its in the shitter because of him and people like him!

Yes I do play on blue and Im actually enjoying it! So far I did not have rich high lvl moron going out of their way to scam me out of everything I have - which btw, is nothing to them!

boxing and rmt? You say it as if it did not happen on red too. The thing is those ppl cheat, but they cheat to get an advantage and dont cheat me directly. They dont steal my pp. Tune cheats/griefs to fuck with people and you chose to defend him, even though it actually goes against your goal, but you obviously dont even realize that. And you did not stop at that. You chose to attack me, accuse me of ss fabrication which is pretty hilarious, called me a troll and liar... Have fun in red cesspool pal, you belong.

I feel the need to defend the scammers

there you go.... fixed it for ya, cause you sure aint defending the server.

..... as you're so intent on painting a very dark picture of it and want to see it collapse....

paranoid much? I could not care less if it collapses or stays up. I dont gave a fuck. I stopped playing there and thats the end of red 99 for me. Im pretty sure it is very similar for a lot of people who tried it and quit after realizing what a toxic wasteland it is. You people will kill without any outside help. Its just a question of time.

I didn't want to bring this up, but it seems like a recurring thing for Tune.

When I first started on Red99, I was a bard. I had been kiting in s karana and saving my plat for a while and figured I would get a sionachies partisan. I sent out a wtb in ooc and tune sent me a tell saying he had one for 1k. I checked my funds, and unfortunately I only had 832p. I asked if that would be enough, he said fine and to come to nfp bank. I trekked from SK to nfp and he said hold on can you give the $$ to my one alt then I'll give you partisan on other alt. I thought nothing of it, he was in Nihilum so surely he would be good on his word. I gave his alt "tworichforu" my entire life savings and waiting for him to log over.

A couple minutes later he switched over to Tune and sent me a tell saying "BOOM!!! PEACE *****!!!!"

Red99 has never been the same since for me.

this guy trolling too? And all the others Im not gonna dig up... They all troll poor Tune right?

Swish
01-07-2014, 08:26 AM
I thought it was Prplgrpz that stole your stuff? That's not Tune. I was on when this whole situation blew up in ooc ;) Prpl got deguilded from Red Dawn for that, and is in FoH now.

Facts seem to be changing to fit your agenda.

In the spirit of false quotes...

I'm a whining crybaby who stupidly trusted a random person on the internet, and am too bitter to learn from it and let it go.

Swish
01-07-2014, 08:34 AM
I'd annex Hiero's first reply onward to RnF... he's clearly still bitter. Try the server again Hiero, you couldn't make the same mistake twice, could you?

webrunner5
01-07-2014, 08:42 AM
Nice clusterfuck, reminds me of my sz past.

Nice. Lasted all of about 2 minutes and everyone was dead. What fun. Total waste of time. :( About the same time frame as TMO's raids. :D

Hiero
01-07-2014, 08:43 AM
I'd annex Hiero's first reply onward to RnF... he's clearly still bitter. Try the server again Hiero, you couldn't make the same mistake twice, could you?

you know what pal, Im not really bitter about the fact he stole from me, I got over that long time ago. Im actually glad, because it made me go to blue and Im happy there.

What Im bitter about though was Derubaels biased reaction and your personal attacks on me. I could not wrap my head around the fact that you chose to attack naked noob who posted ss evidence and defend the scammer who is obviously griefing whenever he can.:confused:

Whatever, have fun on red. I have since made at least 5 ppl not start playing there and I will continue to spread the info about how many "cool" people play there and how "inviting" the server really is.

Hiero
01-07-2014, 08:55 AM
I thought it was Prplgrpz that stole your stuff? That's not Tune. I was on when this whole situation blew up in ooc ;) Prpl got deguilded from Red Dawn for that, and is in FoH now.

Oh so now you are saying it actually did happen, but someone else did it? I thought you said my SSs were fabrication, I made the whole situation up and therefor Im a troll. Getting lost in your lies?

The way the convo happened, there is no way Tune was not involved in the scam. Now Im thinking you were probably part of it too, judging from your deep involvement on forums.... oh i forgot, you are actually defending the server... LOL

Swish
01-07-2014, 08:55 AM
you know what pal, Im not really bitter about the fact he stole from me, I got over that long time ago. Im actually glad, because it made me go to blue and Im happy there.

What Im bitter about though was Derubaels biased reaction and your personal attacks on me. I could not wrap my head around the fact that you chose to attack naked noob who posted ss evidence and defend the scammer who is obviously griefing whenever he can.:confused:

Whatever, have fun on red. I have since made at least 5 ppl not start playing there and I will continue to spread the info about how many "cool" people play there and how "inviting" the server really is.

I never attacked you. Confirmed delusional. All this rage over 300pp, sad :(

Kraftwerk
01-07-2014, 08:59 AM
Lol where the fuck did you pull that quote from me. And yes I was trolling, but also Tune is toxic and is currently servin time banned from Red99 for being toxic.

Hiero
01-07-2014, 09:02 AM
I never attacked you. Confirmed delusional. All this rage over 300pp, sad :(

You called my thread a troll attempt, called my SSs fabrication - basically called me a liar and made several posts trying to undermine my integrity all in attempt to cover a scam on new r99 player. I consider that an attack. You are just playing with words here covering you shady behaviour.

Its pretty funny how you always chose to ignore the main idea of every post, pick some random line to spin more shit and leave the important stuff without answer. I have to admit you are very good at this. You should work in fox news pal. So why did you call me troll when you knew it did happen?