PDA

View Full Version : ex rebel IronLion supports Nizzar

IronLionn
01-06-2014, 11:01 AM
RED DAWN must be stopped. They are a plague on the server, there taking advantage of a system enacted because the couldn't compete is PATHETIC. The open bigotry of some of its players, the inner guild drama, the level of dedication they have all had despite not being as successful @ this game as nihilum is HILARIOUS.

As a once hater of nihilum, turned new leaf i will say, They only desire to grief you guys, they know they can never actually compete, they dont care if by grieifing you guys they destroy the server, because in their minds its destroyed already. We are dealing with sociopaths here, if you wont play their way then you wont play at all.....

Yesterday, i was surprised but the whole fight in ooc, i smiled every time a Red dawn or Andis alt got killed, and lamented for the fall of every nihilum who dared to stand up to a zerg twice it size. Whoever lead combat that day my hats off to you, impressive!

A lot of us are wondering, isn't it funny a guild has become what they hated? Isnt it funny they had to sink to even lower depths, and bring the server even lower just to compete?

Welcome to the age of Purple99, brought to you by Relappse, Stasis, and Heartbrand,

chu
01-06-2014, 11:03 AM
never thought id see that day where nihilum would end up looking like an elite crew while another guild became the disgusting & bloated zerg

runlvlzero
01-06-2014, 11:10 AM
RED DAWN must be stopped. They are a plague on the server, there taking advantage of a system enacted because the couldn't compete is PATHETIC. The open bigotry of some of its players, the inner guild drama, the level of dedication they have all had despite not being as successful @ this game as nihilum is HILARIOUS.

As a once hater of nihilum, turned new leaf i will say, They only desire to grief you guys, they know they can never actually compete, they dont care if by grieifing you guys they destroy the server, because in their minds its destroyed already. We are dealing with sociopaths here, if you wont play their way then you wont play at all.....

Yesterday, i was surprised but the whole fight in ooc, i smiled every time a Red dawn or Andis alt got killed, and lamented for the fall of every nihilum who dared to stand up to a zerg twice it size. Whoever lead combat that day my hats off to you, impressive!

A lot of us are wondering, isn't it funny a guild has become what they hated? Isnt it funny they had to sink to even lower depths, and bring the server even lower just to compete?

Welcome to the age of Purple99, brought to you by Relappse, Stasis, and Heartbrand,

/amen

Holey
01-06-2014, 11:20 AM
Bwahahhaahahah P99 get it PURPLE 99 not project?!?! loool

IronLionn
01-06-2014, 11:23 AM
gream for once i anxiously awaited for a 33 year old nordic man to throw boulders at under-geared level 52's

Holey
01-06-2014, 11:29 AM
gream for once i anxiously awaited for a 33 year old nordic man to throw boulders at under-geared level 52's

not one boulder thrown in that solb mass pvp :D

HippoNipple
01-06-2014, 11:39 AM

If you were playing why weren't you on one of the sides? If you don't want to be on either side why do you even care what goes on buddy? It sounds like you have no interest in end game or PvP.

As far as Red Dawn becoming what they hate, it can't be further from the truth. Red Dawn has always known that the current server rules force guilds to become a zerg. Red Dawn is not worried about having too many members like Nihilum has had for the last 2 years. The point is to have a fair system that can be trusted by all members instead of a guild run by RMT, deceit, and exploits. It is meant to be a guild that compete while also having an identity that is moral and driven by values.

If you believe the propaganda spewed by those that want to see these values torn form the server then so be it. You won't be the first person to fall for these lies and fail to think for yourself.

IronLionn
01-06-2014, 11:44 AM
I was crushbone pvping, because the character i just got has no gear or guild yet.

12 kills in crushbone in 2 days, tho

Bamz4l
01-06-2014, 11:45 AM
as once a disturbed person sending me tells talking about killing himself IRL over a video game, you are still a nonfactor faggot.

Sektor
01-06-2014, 11:49 AM
i love this guy! Ironlion shall join Red Dawn sooner or later!

IronLionn
01-06-2014, 11:52 AM
few people ever took anything i said seriously bamzal.

however this is serious. well as serious as EQ can be.

Ryko
01-06-2014, 11:54 AM

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah!

Holey
01-06-2014, 12:10 PM
i love this guy! Ironlion shall join Red Dawn sooner or later!

NOPE L0L