PDA

View Full Version : A truce, proposal for Nihilum, balance must be restored.

runlvlzero
01-06-2014, 10:33 AM
I propose a truce between myself and <Nihilum>
I will not aid in the killing of any <Nihilum> or interfere with any of their pvp.
I will OOR heal them to the best of my abilities and support them in any pvp engagements they request aid in, that I can reasonably assist with.

I will play nice with Nihilum and share/concede them all the pixels in all the zones.

RD must be ended. Balance must be restored. The server must return to it's rightful order.

Though I wear <Flowers of Happiness> I concede any animosity towards all <Nihilum> that our guilds may foster. I will not aid Chewie in the support of ganking <Nihilum> in guk. I will remove myself from such pvp encounters.

/pras be to the duke, may the heretical <Rebel Scum> fall...

Their blasphemy goes to far.

Lite, Heartbrand, Greegon, and their pals MUST be grief ed from the box. Otherwise we will have just 1 guild yet again, but instead of just 1 guild and pvp. We will have a really blue server with FTE and rotations...

heartbrand
01-06-2014, 10:40 AM
I'd rather read a tomato king post than a runlvlzero post

Eslade
01-06-2014, 10:43 AM
Just send in your app already and get it over with...

chu
01-06-2014, 11:04 AM
posting in a thread with my name in it! woooo its a glorious monday

Bardalicious
01-06-2014, 11:05 AM
I'd rather read a tomato king post than a runlvlzero post

truth

IronLionn
01-06-2014, 11:09 AM
I'd rather camp forest loops then pvp

Holey
01-06-2014, 11:18 AM
but hb rather mass recruit and win server with numbers LOOL

HippoNipple
01-06-2014, 11:44 AM
Runlvlzero made fun of by own guild hehehe

Nizzar what is your decision? I'm sure the guild is calling an emergency meeting at the round table to discuss this truce of epic proportions.

Twainz
01-06-2014, 01:25 PM
Runlvlzero, you have now been added to my KoS list. Don't know why you stopped taking your meds but you are sick.

Gream,

Zade responded to the variance request with the following.

"You know the spawn times, recruit more, kill Nihilum."

We are just doing what staff wanted us to do. Unlike your members that are banned banned.

IronLionn
01-06-2014, 01:32 PM
i support RunLvlZero