01-06-2014, 12:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I56voewHl_A&feature=youtu.be

Be sure to set it to HD

k9quaint
01-06-2014, 12:40 AM
Oh my. The truth hurts!

Witness
01-06-2014, 01:16 AM
great movie tons of nihilum YT, would watch again.

AmukTZ
01-06-2014, 01:34 AM
Nah dude elderan said nihi had over 9000 kills. Video is clearly fake.

Zalaerian
01-06-2014, 01:45 AM
My jimmies so rustled about non hot bar'd pumice and no jboots

OhRLY???
01-06-2014, 04:05 AM
Sucks that the guys in Azrael are treating Salem like dog crap too. Dude deserves better than that.

Holey
01-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Sucks that the guys in Azrael are treating Salem like dog crap too. Dude deserves better than that.

k9quaint
01-06-2014, 12:07 PM

Is that you Max?

Elderan
01-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Not sure what I am supposed to see in this video bedsides someone who clearly needs to be trained in how to pvp.

Kills are 100% confirmed.

Niihlum killed 74. Red Dawn 27.

Holey
01-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Not sure what I am supposed to see in this video bedsides someone who clearly needs to be trained in how to pvp.

POST OR didnt happen LOL thats what they usually say ya no hahah

k9quaint
01-06-2014, 12:18 PM

Kills in the video, 16 Nihilum to 18 Red dawn. You can see at the end Nihilum fleeing to Burning Woods.

I dunno where Count Elderan the participator got his numbers from. He probably included the entire days worth of kills for Nihilum as well as all their LNS violations, naked kills, bind kills etc. Of course, he can't prove any of this since p99pvp.com is shutdown.

FYI, Sasha and I alone account for 8 of those "74 Nihilum" kills as they repeatedly killed us while we were naked and trying to LNS. Classy.

Mac Dretti
01-06-2014, 12:22 PM
K9quaint = dango?

Mac Dretti
01-06-2014, 12:25 PM
My jimmies so rustled about non hot bar'd pumice and no jboots

LOL sounds about right

Holey
01-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Kills in the video, 16 Nihilum to 18 Red dawn. You can see at the end Nihilum fleeing to Burning Woods.

I dunno where Count Elderan the participator got his numbers from. He probably included the entire days worth of kills for Nihilum as well as all their LNS violations, naked kills, bind kills etc. Of course, he can't prove any of this since p99pvp.com is shutdown.

FYI, Sasha and I alone account for 8 of those "74 Nihilum" kills as they repeatedly killed us while we were naked and trying to LNS. Classy.

i never died and never went to BW till the end when there was RD Lns'ing in DL

K9quaint = dango?
Sounds like brobb which is dango LOL

Technique
01-06-2014, 12:28 PM
FYI, Sasha and I alone account for 8 of those "74 Nihilum" kills as they repeatedly killed us while we were naked and trying to LNS. Classy.Your corpse wasn't going anywhere for at least 7 days and there's a 3-hour rez timer on it.

I'd be pretty suspicious of the motives of anyone who tries to loot and "scoot" immediately after dying while mass pvp is still going on all around them.

Elderan
01-06-2014, 12:31 PM

4 of those 27 Red Dawn kills were on naked people also...

marie
01-06-2014, 12:31 PM

that video is the first 13 minutes of the fight. nihilum was obliterated, then i assumed logged into their 2nd or even 3rd level 60 max geared and picked off a few weak.

Battle was a major victory to Red Dawn. Proof is in the footage.

Mac Dretti
01-06-2014, 12:34 PM
that video is the first 13 minutes of the fight. nihilum was obliterated, then i assumed logged into their 2nd or even 3rd level 60 max geared and picked off a few weak.

i would think proof lies in the fact u didnt get gore and u got kicked out of kunark and told to recover corpse and meet @ neriak

u feelers?

Gaffin 3.0
01-06-2014, 12:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwxNQd09vRo

k9quaint
01-06-2014, 12:42 PM
4 of those 27 Red Dawn kills were on naked people also...

I only see 16 kills for Red Dawn in that video. None of the kills were on players who were on LNS. Video does not lie. Count Elderan does.

Nihilum claimed that 6 of their members were running fraps during the fight. If you want to contest the Splatking's video, then have them post their videos to show your kills.

Elderan
01-06-2014, 12:46 PM

First 13 min of the fight was 30 red dawn and friends deaths with 17 Nihilum deaths.

Once your healers were dead or oom we went to work with the rest.

Not sure why anyone disputes me when I always have proof.

https://c1sfmg.bn1304.livefilestore.com/y2pXTp55AUeqIPbLe7k_UUuquP44E1gdlwtXuCmhyY8E8cFdn9 m5vAMYtXIGKrZ0-kvmRbYepokLwdgYaeyq6WdVROXITXrnItW04SZ5aHy7QA/rd13.jpg?psid=1

maverixdamighty
01-06-2014, 12:53 PM
that's not how it started. post logs of the kill from fecal's first kill on.

Elderan
01-06-2014, 12:55 PM

You mean on Adrok naked at the portal when he was on a LNS to totally different zone?

Mac Dretti
01-06-2014, 12:58 PM

Fecal killing Adrok <Nihilum> while Adrok was naked on a CR from previous YT in another zone?

Sure ok since you brought it up. We are trying to play everquest not cry-petition quest so we just moved on with our lives after he violated PnP.

http://blogdailyherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball-thumbs_up.gif

Silent
01-06-2014, 12:58 PM
I know Nihilum took zone control of DL and it being a safe zone to come back into, Whereas BW is where you still had atleast 20-30 red dawn waiting to die. Why could I zone into the DL side and not instantly get attacked, and was able to bum more pumices off someone? even get re sowed all while the only thing that happened was a red dawn zoned over once every minute or two then zoned back. A majority of the red dawn that got low hp and didn't die either plugged into BW or plugged into DL. I lived the entire fight, and saw almost everything that happen. The videos provided just show me even more.

Spin it whatever way you want, Yes you guys got some good assist kills in the first 3-4 minutes. In the end though, Even with dango being chain rezzed and spam tashing people and probably pillage/recanting magic too. What you see is what you get, None of us had 'alts' parked RIGHT ONTOP of you to immediately switch to. So the fact that you try to claim we died and brought another ~30 alts to play is stupid. As for the idiots who DID NOT LNS, You are either garbage or were sticking around for other purposes.

Saying "Dreadlands is my bind, I cant LNS" Is a poor excuse. Loot your corpse up, run to KC, run to FM zone in, Port out if your able, or CAMP. Don't sit there and med up and start buffing yourself. Just because you died and are trying to LNS doesn't mean you can sit where the main battle took place(ie where nihilum later took control of DL on the BW zoneline)

Nihilum claimed that 6 of their members were running fraps during the fight. If you want to contest the Splatking's video, then have them post their videos to show your kills.

I took 2 videos of that fight, But I only run fraps for situations that can get sketchy nowadays due to the lns/pnp. So forgive me if I didn't fraps a video long enough for duelist to refresh and slap a bunch of music and edit in the best parts for a PVP video that is not what I do.(ie you guys NOT getting gore, losing zone control of DL, fleeing to BW, Dying in BW) Watching your OOM healers/casters was funny, I saw some druid trying to melee attack interrupt a melee pumice someone.

marie
01-06-2014, 01:01 PM
tldr

Silent
01-06-2014, 01:03 PM

Ask and you shall receive, Note timstamps...

[Sun Jan 05 14:14:51 2014] [PvP] Adrok <Nihilum> has been defeated by Piglet <Red Dawn> in Dreadlands!
[Sun Jan 05 14:25:46 2014] [PvP] Gunnagetcha <Red Dawn> has been defeated by Murda <Circle of Tyrants> in Ocean of Tears!
[Sun Jan 05 14:44:54 2014] [PvP] Crill <> has been defeated by Utaldar <> in Warsliks Woods!
[Sun Jan 05 15:14:53 2014] [PvP] Kanye <Red Dawn> has been defeated by Dandie <Nihilum> in Dreadlands!
[Sun Jan 05 15:17:58 2014] [PvP] Bigshowtime <Red Dawn> has been defeated by Dandie <Nihilum> in Dreadlands!
[Sun Jan 05 15:18:06 2014] [PvP] Sasha <Red Dawn> has been defeated by Dandie <Nihilum> in Dreadlands!
[Sun Jan 05 15:39:09 2014] [PvP] Tavadon <> has been defeated by Holywater <> in The Overthere!
[Sun Jan 05 15:43:13 2014] [PvP] Adrok <Nihilum> has been defeated by Fecal <The Lords of Virginity> in Dreadlands!

Hey wait that name is familiar, Kanye and Sasha..Didn't they take place in the first fight when we engaged you raid on raid. Why did these 2 not LNS already after dying to Dandie? Odd, Oh well.

maverixdamighty
01-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Fecal killing Adrok <Nihilum> while Adrok was naked on a CR from previous YT in another zone?

Sure ok since you brought it up. We are trying to play everquest not cry-petition quest so we just moved on with our lives after he violated PnP.

http://blogdailyherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball-thumbs_up.gif

did fecal/LoV kill him? understand the rules if you are going to reference them.

maverixdamighty
01-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Ask and you shall receive, Note timstamps...

Hey wait that name is familiar, Kanye and Sasha..Didn't they take place in the first fight when we engaged you raid on raid. Why did these 2 not LNS already after dying to Dandie? Odd, Oh well.

dandie wasn't in zone when we got there so no idea. dreadlands had nothing no one but rd/azrael etc for the gore attempt minus your brother popping on portahoe.

Mac Dretti
01-06-2014, 01:09 PM
did fecal/LoV kill him? understand the rules if you are going to reference them.

fecal LoV is hand holding with RD/AZrael

therefore hes under the same binding PnP rules as them

Otherwise we could just split our guild up into Nihilum A Nihilum B Nihilum C and get as many bind camps as we want as long as we have different tags

nerd

Nirgon
01-06-2014, 01:13 PM
Screen shot, turn on logs... make a petition.

The shit will get weeded out eventually, hang in there.

maverixdamighty
01-06-2014, 01:14 PM

Otherwise we could just split our guild up into Nihilum A Nihilum B Nihilum C and get as many bind camps as we want as long as we have different tags

nerd

yup we clearly asked him to not be at our raid and hang by the rings...

genius...

Twainz
01-06-2014, 01:38 PM

nerd

If Nihilum did split into different guilds it would help the server as we could have multiple guilds fighting for stuff instead of zergs fighting zergs.

Elderan
01-06-2014, 01:38 PM
If Nihilum did split into different guilds it would help the server as we could have multiple guilds fighting for stuff instead of zergs fighting zergs.

Not with 75+ Red Dawn.

Nihilum needs to fight the zerg once more.

Andis
01-06-2014, 02:47 PM
SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS

YOU WANTED A ZERG

YOU GOT A ZERG BITCHES

Mac Dretti
01-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Don't stop bereaving

Nizzarr
01-06-2014, 04:19 PM
just put in petition against fecal with these informations,

thanks guys

Nizzarr
01-06-2014, 04:20 PM

yea we did, we got rid of the bad apples like you checkraise stasis brobb etc

HippoNipple
01-06-2014, 04:50 PM

traded checkrasie, stasis, brobb, twainz and sektors for agatha hehehehe

I didn't realize you were the brains behind those trades, keep it up scum lord

Colgate
01-06-2014, 04:55 PM
agatha and jupe, known junkies, boxers, hackers, account strippers, and dog rapists welcomed with open arms into nihilum

shocking

Agatha
01-06-2014, 04:55 PM
traded checkrasie, stasis, brobb, twainz and sektors for agatha hehehehe

I didn't realize you were the brains behind those trades, keep it up scum lord

u do realize im a better player then all of those guys put together, add that in with more fun to be around....

i have skills, personality and the looks.

Silent
01-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Agatha is Nihilum's secret weapon. I would have thought you were smarter by now, But apparently all you can actually do is fail at forumquesting.

Nizzarr
Its more about cleansing than trades,

I try them out for awhile, if they dont fit then I get rid of them at the thrift shop.

Colgate
u do realize im a better player then all of those guys put together, add that in with more fun to be around....

your dog is fucking UGLY

HippoNipple
01-06-2014, 04:57 PM

Nuked mage pet in BoTB, claims to have more skill than someone else.

Agatha
01-06-2014, 04:57 PM
your dog is fucking UGLY

take that back !

Colgate
01-06-2014, 04:58 PM
8)

Agatha
01-06-2014, 04:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xwt262L.gif

HippoNipple
01-06-2014, 04:59 PM

You do have a point there....

Holey
01-06-2014, 05:00 PM

quack quack quack

Silent
01-06-2014, 05:00 PM
agatha and jupe, known junkies, boxers, hackers, account strippers, and dog rapists welcomed with open arms into nihilum

shocking

Ah Colgate, I am sorry to inform you that plenty of other Azrael and Red Dawn do in fact do drugs. I have talked with numerous people about drugs in game despite guildtags, We 'junkies'(I prefer druggies) like to have a good time. Getting high and reading the amount of mad bad sad on forums is always great, though sometimes it takes me an hour to type out a post because my junkienish.

Please, If you are going to bring up boxing too don't limit the accusations to Me/Agatha. You know full well who boxes, and who STILL boxes constantly. I hear it all the time on RD chat no matter what context its put into, and know for a fact some of those IP's are still up and running on eqemu servers from ol azrael days.

Colgate
01-06-2014, 05:04 PM
so you don't deny the dog rape allegation?

Agatha
01-06-2014, 05:07 PM
so you don't deny the dog rape allegation?

what exactly is rape when it comes to a dog, ask yourself that. You legally own a down, is it really rape?

Colgate
01-06-2014, 05:10 PM
you're fucking SICK you know that

maverixdamighty
01-06-2014, 05:14 PM

by got rid of you mean they all left your guild on their own terms?

k9quaint
01-06-2014, 10:28 PM
you're fucking SICK you know that

I feel sorry for Agatha's dog. It must be horrible for that poor dog at the dog park. All the other dogs making fun of him for having such a troll for a girlfriend. ;)

evilldacbane
01-07-2014, 01:24 AM
Lords of Virginity doesn't hold hands with Red Dawn. We attack them all the time and have even stormed in to fight again them during their PoF raids. LoV showed up for the pvp in DL as our own faction, willing to slay any and all targets.

http://i39.tinypic.com/nqvj4n.png

evilldacbane
01-07-2014, 01:33 AM
screenshot is from like a week ago and it was 41v1. Only posted to prove that LoV doesn't hold hands with RD.

Mac Dretti
01-07-2014, 02:54 AM
U were let into their raid because they trusted u from previous hand holding

compulsion
01-08-2014, 03:53 AM
The Siege of the Dreadlands vids that youtube linked were so much more enjoyable to watch.