PDA

View Full Version : List of mobs that cannot be engaged?

Pint
01-05-2014, 08:15 PM
where is this list at, I know that raid targets cant be engaged and I remember reading maestro and zordak are off limits. people are telling me that dark elves in kith cant be engaged but general can? also yael cant be engaged? can someone link to list, trying not to get banned while i look for things to kill tonight.

Pint
01-05-2014, 08:21 PM
all of VP, Trak, VS, CT, Draco, Inny, Gore, Fay, Tal, Sev, Naggy, Vox, Noble, OoA, Eye of Veeshan, Hand of Veeshan

edit - AND Ragefire, Maestro

is this the list?

Rec
01-05-2014, 08:27 PM
fippy darkpaw

Yinikren
01-05-2014, 08:35 PM
If it is triggered (Ixi, general in Kith) it is safe. Otherwise, its off limits. This means no DEs.

Ele
01-05-2014, 08:44 PM
If it is triggered (Ixi, general in Kith) it is safe. Otherwise, its off limits. This means no DEs.

EDIT: Rogean contradict's Sirken's post saying elves are specifically part of the raid suspension. So play it safe and avoid them. ***PreEdit: False, someone else said the same thing and Sirken responded that the list of hands-off is in his post.***

Someone told me Kith dark elves are somehow considered raid. Also tranix? A soloable mob is a raid mob now? Anything else people should know before getting banned?

none of that is true.

i have a full on list in the first post of the thread explaining the blanket raid hiatus

This list is here:
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1252600#post1252600
~checks watch~

Well it’s about that time little birds.

Sadly since no agreement was reached, and since no talks are currently in place, I am raid suspending all guilds, and all players, from ALL raid targets and ALL raid zones.

Until further notice anyone who touches a raid mob (VP Dragons, Trak, VS, CT, Draco, Inny, Maestro, Gore, Fay, Tal, Sev, Noble, OoA, Naggy, Vox, Phinny, Ragefire, Planar Trash, or anything else I forgot) or enters into Plane of Sky, Plane of Hate, Plane of Fear, or Veeshan’s Peak, will be banned until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, until the seas go dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Only Then you shall return and continue playing should you break these rules. [/IMG]

Pint
01-05-2014, 08:48 PM
thank you ele

Argh
01-05-2014, 08:50 PM
For this particular raid suspension, triggered mobs are allowed to be killed by raid groups. Examples are Ixi Blat, Rogue Epic General (Do not raid kill the other dark elves though).

Ragefire is irrelevant because nagafen cannot be killed atm.

Ele
01-05-2014, 09:05 PM
What a contradiction!

Sirken's post saying that the official list is in his first post of the suspension thread came after Rogean's post earlier on the same day.

Guess it is best to play it safe and do nothing. Don't know why DE's would be excluded if general is allowed.

Yinikren
01-05-2014, 09:23 PM
I think the general idea is that if it was at one point intended to be a raid mob (so yes, the dark elves, tranix, etc) then it is off limits, unless it is triggered.