PDA

View Full Version : 42 Druid LFG

Matthalas Winterheart
01-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Sorry, this may not be the best place for this, but I am a 42 druid LFG. I've been Kiting through several levels now and would like to get into an EXP group. Just not too sure which Dungeon(s) would be appropriate for my level, If anyone is in need today please send me a tell! Thanks All.

Matthalas
Druid of the 42nd Circle

Rhambuk
01-05-2014, 01:20 PM
I think people still dungeon in Solb, exp outside in DL, you may be too lower for the hole.

Posting here is never a bad idea if you don't have luck in game, a lot of duos/regular groups start up on the forums

joppykid
01-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Hey bud! City of Mist, Sol B, DL along Karnors are all good for Grouping at your level.

Obwin
01-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Expect soloing to become increasingly more dependent on soloing as you gain levels. Unless you have a lot of pals that invite you along no matter what you will not find anyone going out of their way to group with a Druid :(

If you really like grouping I suggest rolling a group friendly class to play when you don't feel like soling. Druids really fall out of favor 40+

Swish
01-05-2014, 02:50 PM
City of Mist, groups there always need another healer :)

Matthalas Winterheart
01-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the reply guys, Maybe I'll check out Sol B or Citymist, I cant do DL because I have a RL fear of spiders. 8-)