PDA

View Full Version : Lobbyquest Killing Server Integrity

Commonsense
01-05-2014, 09:28 AM
It is well known that GM's have been consistently duped in everquest emulators for years.

Many unscrupulous and toxic players have successfully lobbied to change rules in their favor on this server as well as other servers not affiliated with this program but associated with current ignorant staff.

It has always been and will continue to be a mistake to police or otherwise try to unfairly effect the outcome of a situation extraneously.

It has been proven beyond contestation that GM involvement in PvP affairs leads to staff corruption and a loss of faith in fairness and integrity for the server.

These latest rule changes in favor of one guild over another, in an otherwise altruistic attempt to balance the competition will be no different. The original sin of banning Holocaust has haunted this server for over 24 months and continues to do so, as it was prophesied over 2 years ago.

The ignorance and needless repeating of obvious mistakes baffles one's mind.

Server balance will only be attained when one side rises up to match the other side's efforts through in-game play, not through legislation by activist GM's.

It is important to note the losers on this server are losers for a reason. No amount of lawyering and toxic lobbying to tilt the board in your favor will get the desired result. You must look inside yourself and rise up or learn what everyone else already knows:

Your inferiority is of your own making.

Additionally, The GM's never seem to learn their lesson. It is hard to criticize someone who (assumedly) donates their time with no monetary compensation. However, in some cases that are obvious, it is instructive to remind the staff that they have been warned before of consequences of which they ignored and have had to pay for.

You are being warned again. Better luck this time.

heartbrand
01-05-2014, 09:40 AM
Looking to Storm the Peak? Do you want to be a part of the server first vulak kill? Apply at Red Dawn (http://reddawnguild.com)

evilldacbane
01-05-2014, 09:58 AM
You misused almost every word over two syllables. Also, you never mention exactly how the new rules benefit one guild over another.

hagard
01-05-2014, 11:17 AM
You misused almost every word over two syllables. Also, you never mention exactly how the new rules benefit one guild over another.

ya that was brutally hard to read

Swish
01-05-2014, 11:36 AM
It is well known that GM's have been consistently duped in everquest emulators for years.

Many unscrupulous and toxic players have successfully lobbied to change rules in their favor on this server as well as other servers not affiliated with this program but associated with current ignorant staff.

It has always been and will continue to be a mistake to police or otherwise try to unfairly effect the outcome of a situation extraneously.

It has been proven beyond contestation that GM involvement in PvP affairs leads to staff corruption and a loss of faith in fairness and integrity for the server.

These latest rule changes in favor of one guild over another, in an otherwise altruistic attempt to balance the competition will be no different. The original sin of banning Holocaust has haunted this server for over 24 months and continues to do so, as it was prophesied over 2 years ago.

The ignorance and needless repeating of obvious mistakes baffles one's mind.

Server balance will only be attained when one side rises up to match the other side's efforts through in-game play, not through legislation by activist GM's.

It is important to note the losers on this server are losers for a reason. No amount of lawyering and toxic lobbying to tilt the board in your favor will get the desired result. You must look inside yourself and rise up or learn what everyone else already knows:

Your inferiority is of your own making.

Additionally, The GM's never seem to learn their lesson. It is hard to criticize someone who (assumedly) donates their time with no monetary compensation. However, in some cases that are obvious, it is instructive to remind the staff that they have been warned before of consequences of which they ignored and have had to pay for.

You are being warned again. Better luck this time.

Can we get an abridged version?

SamwiseRed
01-05-2014, 12:46 PM
Common sense sounds like a moran

Bazia
01-05-2014, 05:15 PM
GMs are volunteers that risk constant harassment in order to help these free servers run smoothly.

Thanks GMs and fuck you random crybaby.

Also Samwise if I give you my address will you send me a care package of Copenhagen logs?

Commonsense
01-06-2014, 10:49 AM
First, Red Dawn forced Nihilum out of Dreadlands into Burning Woods. Then Nihilum loot and scoots re-entered the battle (instead of scooting) in both zones. Nihilum healers medded and healed while pretending to LNS. Nihilum melee zoned back and forth between BW and DL regardless of what zones they had died in. Nihilum players killed Red Dawn LNS to prevent them from getting to BW from DL. If any GMs were watching, more suspensions incoming for Nihilum.

Two questions remain:
1) What character will Tune play after this suspension?
2) How many violations by Nihilum before this clause comes into effect?
"Guilds whose members habitually violate these rules may be issued guild warnings, and can even be permanently disbanded."

Thread not even 24 hours old and another embarrassing attempt to attain through lobbyquest what you don't have the skill to attain in Everquest.

This is embarrassing to this young man, his guild, the GM's, this server and this project.

I know this young man's mother wishes he would stop wearing panties. She probably wishes he would get more masculine friends as well.

Commonsense
01-06-2014, 12:08 PM
The remaining Nihilum fled DL to BW. You specifically died in DL, then zoned in protected by LNS and then did not scoot. Your healers zoned into DL protected by LNS to get their corpses and stayed to heal, buff, and rez your melee who were zoning back and forth from BW to DL (who had died in both places). All this is trivial for GMs to verify via the server logs. Also, you can see Nihilum killing Red Dawn trying to LNS over and over in the logs as well.

We won't corpse camp you in DL, if you don't scoot from zone all we can do is petition it. Follow the rules or risk the GMs suspending you again (again and again in Nizzars case).

http://i.imgur.com/lofr1.gif

What a fake toxic PoS.

k9quaint
01-06-2014, 12:13 PM
Thread not even 24 hours old and another embarrassing attempt to attain through lobbyquest what you don't have the skill to attain in Everquest.

This is embarrassing to this young man, his guild, the GM's, this server and this project.

I know this young man's mother wishes he would stop wearing panties. She probably wishes he would get more masculine friends as well.

Nihilum SERIOUSLY rustled.

If the GMs say the gloves are off and there are no rules, I am prepared to compete under those circumstances as well. The players did whatever they wanted while I was leveling up. Got all my bronze armor while being griefed by Nihilum. There were no rules while clearing Fear and Hate. Nihilum took advantage and turned the server into a low pop toxic cesspool of animosity. The GMs finally took notice. :)

Now that there are rules being enforced, I play by them. The server belongs to the admins and GMs. We are just guests here.

Mac Dretti
01-06-2014, 12:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lofr1.gif

What a fake toxic PoS.

Commonsense
01-06-2014, 12:22 PM
1. History shows GM's are easily duped by crybabies.
2. Statistics show that when GM's get involved in refereeing pvp, server population drops drastically.
3. Facts show that GM's get tired of refereeing and quit.
4. Common sense, history, statistics and facts show that GM involvement in PVP leads to corruption and loss of faith in server.
5. You are a lazy PoS who can't make it in the real world nor on an emulated video game of the real thing that is approaching 15 years old.

Nirgon
01-06-2014, 12:45 PM
5. You are a lazy PoS who can't make it in the real world nor on an emulated video game of the real thing that is approaching 15 years old.

"You can't play EverQuest 20 hours a day, you'll never make it in the real world."

I lol'd.

Eslade
01-06-2014, 12:47 PM
1. History shows GM's are easily duped by crybabies.
2. Statistics show that when GM's get involved in refereeing pvp, server population drops drastically.
3. Facts show that GM's get tired of refereeing and quit.
4. Common sense, history, statistics and facts show that GM involvement in PVP leads to corruption and loss of faith in server.

75% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Nirgon
01-06-2014, 12:58 PM
There's PvP and dedication to EQ, sure....

Then there's throwing yourselves at a guild attempting a raid mob for 7 hours straight.

There's challenging someone for a camp...

Then there's attacking someone almost constantly for 2 hours.

Learn the difference.

Classic PvP PnP (RZ) is here and I can tell who is experienced a way of life change and where the tears really come from. Some of it is non-Nihilum and I hope they're suspended so they get it, and if they can't, hopefully banned too. Honestly, after enough suspensions/bans go out.. people will start to understand.

Personally, what I think always worked well on blue, was the raid suspension for members breaking the rules. This holds officers accountable over their own members, rather than officers from other guilds over other guilds' members.

My guild on live definitely was disbanded twice for members training, corpse camping etc. It wasn't me and finally officers starting coming down hard on rule breakers that joined (typical outside non-Tiawanese core applicant was very much into PvP and taking mobs by force... imagine that some applicants JUST MIGHT be toxic).

Commonsense
01-06-2014, 01:49 PM
If you need to play 20 hours a day to take your 75 and beat 50 then you are a loser x3.

To insinuate that you need to play 20 hours a day to compete makes you a loser x4.

To insinuate that you need GM's to make up for your inferiority then you are a loser x5.

There is no debate.

SamwiseRed
01-06-2014, 03:06 PM
GMs are volunteers that risk constant harassment in order to help these free servers run smoothly.

Thanks GMs and fuck you random crybaby.

Also Samwise if I give you my address will you send me a care package of Copenhagen logs?

Pm me addy. Ill send ya a pixel care package

k9quaint
01-06-2014, 03:13 PM
If you need to play 20 hours a day...

Classic.

Nirgon
01-06-2014, 03:38 PM
75 people with walmart gear, some planar, missing most spells, probably mostly druids vs 50 ppl with vp gear, melees...

Lol.

PnP exists for a reason. You can no longer constantly attack raids until they have to log to secure pixels. That's not being inferior, that's just asking for some ridiculous contest of who doesn't fall out of their chair first.

Have a pvp battle, loser moves on. That's it. Makes sense and there's no debate.

Commonsense
01-06-2014, 07:48 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/21/yb3b.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/0lyb3bj)

Nirgon
01-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Hey I didn't camp Tune's corpse after I took 30k+ from him. I moved along and let him LNS.

Mac Dretti
01-06-2014, 07:56 PM
Black font on black backgrounds

Sense not so common around here

Nirgon
01-06-2014, 07:57 PM
No one ever said the people arguing with me were geniuses.

Oh ya. Add item loot. Thx.

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 02:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/abyCDxN.png

Vile
01-07-2014, 02:42 PM
runlvlzero, you are truly a super sociopath. seek help immediately.

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 02:46 PM

But god damn. I'm right, irregardless of whatever mental state you believe me to be in. I'm fucking right this time around. Anyone else is ostratch.gif

HippoNipple
01-07-2014, 03:01 PM
Lol forumquesting mostly involves people getting at each other, trying to rustle people because they don't agree with them. Then there are people like runlvlzero that unite everyone and give us all a reason to point and laugh.

Those /ts in game a priceless, and it is even more funny that he is the one who brought them to the forums to share.

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 03:06 PM
I hope you guys win at petition quest and get yet another player banned who's done nothing but good for this server and now RD shittin hard all over.

Really, you guys are the psychos

Commonsense
01-07-2014, 03:11 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/59/gcg6.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/1ngcg6j)

Vile
01-07-2014, 03:19 PM
i just don't see the point.

there are rules... there will be rule lawyer-ing on both sides. to think one side has an advantage is laughable at best from what i've seen on this server.

it's simple.. follow the rules the best you can and use common sense.

the ultimate problem here and was somewhat of the downfall on vztz is people are too fucking pixel stubborn. no matter what way you dice it.. nizzar is getting worried and upset he's losing pixels due to the new rules that have been favoring red dawn at times nihilum cannot properly contest a mob.

when you can't contest a raid mob with 'legal' pvp tactics, move on... go farm something else, let fucking go... or put up your best single attempt with your force to dent the opposing guild's raid.

Nirgon
01-07-2014, 03:21 PM
lol'd at the clown picture

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 03:22 PM
i just don't see the point.

there are rules... there will be rule lawyer-ing on both sides. to think one side has an advantage is laughable at best from what i've seen on this server.

it's simple.. follow the rules the best you can and use common sense.

the ultimate problem here and was somewhat of the downfall on vztz is people are too fucking pixel stubborn. no matter what way you dice it.. nizzar is getting worried and upset he's losing pixels due to the new rules that have been favoring red dawn at times nihilum cannot properly contest a mob.

when you can't contest a raid mob with 'legal' pvp tactics, move on... go farm something else, let fucking go... or put up your best single attempt with your force to dent the opposing guild's raid.

hasn't happend once, and i'm almost certain that the main offender here are the losers (RD)

Commonsense
01-07-2014, 03:27 PM
Vile, Nirgon and any other dumb fuck who believes there should be an invitation, handshake, tea, scrumpets and a contract drawn out for every random fight needs to gtfo.

This isn't kindergarten anymore kids. Grow up. Get some balls. Move out of the house. Become men. It's time.

GM's don't want to babysit you dumb fucks whether you or they realize it or not.

Both of you and people like you make real pvpers sick.

You are an embarrassment to Everyquest, PvP, this project and anyone who has ever called you a guild mate.

Sektor
01-07-2014, 03:27 PM

Nirgon
01-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Move out of the house. Become men. It's time.

http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/L/Jerry-Lewis-9381122-1-402.jpg

Vile
01-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Vile, Nirgon and any other dumb fuck who believes there should be an invitation, handshake, tea, scrumpets and a contract drawn out for every random fight needs to gtfo.

This isn't kindergarten anymore kids. Grow up. Get some balls. Move out of the house. Become men. It's time.

GM's don't want to babysit you dumb fucks whether you or they realize it or not.

Both of you and people like you make real pvpers sick.

You are an embarrassment to Everyquest, PvP, this project and anyone who has ever called you a guild mate.

where did i say there should be "an invitation, handshake, tea, scrumpets and a contract drawn out for every random fight"?

i simply said follow the rules.. if your group can't contest 'legally' go do something else.

cheers to another loser sociopath who is also forum-questing anonymously.. go figure

heartbrand
01-07-2014, 03:33 PM
This runlvlzero guy has the persistence of tomatofag, the craziness of syft, and the annoyance of harrision, all wrapped into one ForumQuest package.

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 03:38 PM
This runlvlzero guy has the persistence of tomatofag, the craziness of syft, and the annoyance of harrision, all wrapped into one ForumQuest package.

yet players like max repeatedly own you 1v1, and you talk shit like your colgate

Commonsense
01-07-2014, 03:42 PM
if your group can't contest 'legally' go do something else.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/838/h4m3.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/nah4m3j)

Sorry to say it bro.

You and Nirgon are pussies.

heartbrand
01-07-2014, 03:43 PM
Literally never died to Max other than one time where I went LD @ full health zoning into Burning Woods. He boxed your cleric repeatedly, putting your account at risk, stripped my druid and deleted it [which was restored], getting himself banned, put himself in front of Red Dawn and in front of Azrael, and is hated by 99.99999% of this server. Good friend you got there :) :) :) :)

Tune
01-07-2014, 03:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/abyCDxN.png

this is disgusting....

really this is what its comming down to?

Colgate
01-07-2014, 03:44 PM
raped max 1v1 today, he plugged at 24% while i had 97% hp without using mend

heartbrand
01-07-2014, 03:46 PM
this is disgusting....

really this is what its comming down to?

Made RL attacks against my wife and child in OOC. If you can't play nice, then you need to get off the server. Ironic, weren't you the one calling for OOC removal due to it's toxic nature only a month or so ago? Now you're defending those who would use it to attack people's wives and children? I guess not so surprising on second thought, given that you started a thread today taking aim @ my children and wife. But keep coming to the forums playing the role of the victim white knight who is here for server health, [lol!].

Nirgon
01-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Someone is really mad that a classic PnP is in effect.

Watch your blood pressure.

http://s16.postimg.org/u2jsvas0z/classic.png

Commonsense
01-07-2014, 04:09 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/687/3txm.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/j33txmj)

Fixed aesthetics and added your pink panties.

runlvlzero
01-07-2014, 04:29 PM
Made RL attacks against my wife and child in OOC. If you can't play nice, then you need to get off the server. Ironic, weren't you the one calling for OOC removal due to it's toxic nature only a month or so ago? Now you're defending those who would use it to attack people's wives and children? I guess not so surprising on second thought, given that you started a thread today taking aim @ my children and wife. But keep coming to the forums playing the role of the victim white knight who is here for server health, [lol!].

I made no such thing, I critisized your play habbits, your twisting it like an attack.

Actually I feel pity and remorse that they must deal with you and thought, and maybe innappropriately voiced that opinion.

As a matter of fact I sympathize with them. Thats the opposite of attack.

Get your facts straight and stop begging the GMs to ban your enemies.

You tell me to get my life straight.

I tell you to re-evaluate yours.

Everyone knows this already anyway - so how this is anything new and could be construed as an attack in anything but your sick rule lawyering way.

IDK.

HippoNipple
01-07-2014, 04:48 PM
I made no such thing, I critisized your play habbits, your twisting it like an attack.

Actually I feel pity and remorse that they must deal with you and thought, and maybe innappropriately voiced that opinion.

As a matter of fact I sympathize with them. Thats the opposite of attack.

Get your facts straight and stop begging the GMs to ban your enemies.

You tell me to get my life straight.

I tell you to re-evaluate yours.

Everyone knows this already anyway - so how this is anything new and could be construed as an attack in anything but your sick rule lawyering way.

IDK.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/3604ab58f162495b382192deabb0d6d1/tumblr_mptli2RJDp1sppmago1_400.gif

Vile
01-07-2014, 05:05 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/838/h4m3.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/nah4m3j)

Sorry to say it bro.

You and Nirgon are pussies.

come at me bro

evilldacbane
01-07-2014, 05:09 PM
vile probably the chillest dude on emu. commonsense seems like the exact opposite.

Commonsense
01-08-2014, 10:59 AM
vile, nirgon and dacbane aren't even has been's.

They are never were's.

Relegated to lobbying for pixels is beyond embarrassing. You are an embarrassment to everyone who has ever played with you.

Vile
01-08-2014, 11:18 AM

They are never were's.

we're famous bros!

Commonsense
01-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Learn to play.

heartbrand
01-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Commonsense is destin btw, for those wondering. You can feel free to add this user to ignore knowing you haven't missed anything of importance, other than the bitter words of a five time banned player.

evilldacbane
01-08-2014, 11:36 AM

They are never were's.

Relegated to lobbying for pixels is beyond embarrassing. You are an embarrassment to everyone who has ever played with you.

Dacbane the Highlander
Fecal Matter the Mystic

I'M SOMEBODY OK

heartbrand
01-08-2014, 11:39 AM
I guess he's saying that you need five account bans to reach his level so you have a way to go still?

Commonsense
01-08-2014, 12:26 PM
Never were's relegated to begging GM's for pixels.

Sad turn of events.

Embarrassing.

heartbrand
01-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Ender - Banned
Spectre - Banned
Skank - Banned
Destin - Banned
Ehud - Banned

Commonsense
01-08-2014, 12:43 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/69/erk7.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/1xerk7j)

Weak and shameful leader is weak and shameful.

Nirgon
01-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Nothing gets my pink panties wetter than ITEM LOOT.

Add it!

Commonsense
01-08-2014, 12:59 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/703/qu2m.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/jjqu2mj)

heartbrand
01-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Ender - Banned
Spectre - Banned
Skank - Banned
Destin - Banned
Ehud - Banned

evilldacbane
01-08-2014, 01:04 PM
hey, why don't i get a shitty ms paint picture?

Commonsense
01-08-2014, 01:06 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/811/k2dd.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/mjk2ddj)

evilldacbane
01-08-2014, 01:07 PM
ty

Nirgon
01-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Don't need no help gettin pixels bruh. I gots em.

Commonsense
01-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Pussy wearing pink panties and hangers on nuts begging GM's for pixels is embarrassing.

Nirgon
01-08-2014, 01:12 PM
I'm anti-variance, pro item loot.

Go for another angle.

Commonsense
01-08-2014, 01:13 PM
Pussy wearing pink panties and hangers on nuts begging GM's for pixels is embarrassing.

Nirgon
01-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Someone is really mad that a classic PnP is in effect.

Watch your blood pressure.

http://s16.postimg.org/u2jsvas0z/classic.png

Commonsense
01-08-2014, 01:28 PM
A pussy complete with pink panties that can talk would bring big money on women's talk shows.

Just sayin'.

Tassador
01-08-2014, 01:42 PM
Peepeeeeeeeee caca caca peeepeeee hah hah here're pooop caca caca!

Commonsense
01-08-2014, 01:50 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/28/1m90.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/0s1m90j)

Nirgon
01-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Here's what happens to boxers/shitbags on other emu servers:

http://uthgard.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=44&sid=510c63985153d170c141297068a47660

Feel free to snoop through this.

Ain't afraid to take out the trash with dat ban hammer. Permanently.

magician
01-08-2014, 02:16 PM
I got a few names listed up on their nerdgon 8)

Nirgon
01-08-2014, 02:16 PM
I got a few names listed up on their nerdgon 8)

I am and have always been proud of you.

Commonsense
01-08-2014, 02:25 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/843/dn3x.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/nfdn3xj)

Bamz4l
01-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Commonsense is destin btw, for those wondering. You can feel free to add this user to ignore knowing you haven't missed anything of importance, other than the bitter words of a five time banned player.

AH? I was going to say... it's hard to pick out Sundawgs new troll accounts ever since he started using hooked on phonics

Commonsense
01-08-2014, 04:39 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/571/arzy.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/fvarzyj)

freez
01-08-2014, 04:40 PM
ur paint skillz are disturbing

0/10 luls

Nirgon
01-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Classic PnP and classic item loot are great threats to their way of life

Commonsense
01-08-2014, 04:48 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/854/vg5d.png (https://imageshack.com/i/nqvg5dp)

freez
01-08-2014, 04:50 PM
masterpiece

Colgate
01-08-2014, 05:14 PM
server never had integrity

thread pointless

Commonsense
01-11-2014, 02:06 PM
can i not kill someone in one zone, then kill them in another one? i thought you couldn't attack them in the zone they died in?

i honestly have never been so confused in my life.

Like honestly knowing there are people like lite out there just frapsing and gunning for me because he is some kinda sick demented guy who thinks he is righteous for being on "the resistance" and has 10 people picking apart the rules that i myself havn't even bothered looking at because i didn't think it would be like this.

The whole thing stinks. I realize the staff was trying to clean up the server, but i think some revaluation needs to happen here.

I don't think you should have to have 10 EQ lawyers to make a pvp move.

You, the GM's and the entire server have been told and told and told and told.

There is no excuse. It is OBVIOUS to anyone of intelligence that this would be the result.

It is OBVIOUS that everyone has been told over 2 years ago that this is the OBVIOUS result of trying to lobby GM's. Must everyone be reminded of GM corruption that led to 30 population the first 6 months of this server?

It will soon be OBVIOUS that GM's will be accused, tried and convicted of corruption in the not too distant future if this gross incompetence is allowed to continue. Must everyone be reminded of Amelinda the Corrupt?

And just think. If those who are weak, inferior and incompetent could just rise up by their own power, the rest of the server wouldn't have to deal with the degradation of the server.

The few ruin it for the many.

Shame on those who have ruined the server because of their laziness and entitlement attitudes.

If players like heartbrand, nirgon, dacbane, vile and andis who have been defeated and who cry to their mothers to make johnny stop winning are allowed to continue their defeated, weak and embarrassing lobbying , this server will become dead again very fast.

Real players will not put up with this much longer. Must everyone be reminded that heartbrand, nirgon, dacbane and vile all quit when the other guild lobbied GM's in pvp at the beginning of this server? Do not reward hypocrites.

Facts and history have shown that concerning this server, nothing could be more OBVIOUS than what is about to happen to server integrity.

heartbrand
01-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Didn't realize killing every mob in the game, tanking server first druushk / hoshkar / nexona, being best geared char on server, leading second guild and getting us dragon kills, first chanter epic, etc etc was being defeated. I hope to be similarly defeated in other games I play as well. Thanks!

heartbrand
01-11-2014, 02:11 PM
P.s moran I never quit during holocaust ban. Holy fuck dude get your elf simulator chronicles correct.

mostbitter
01-11-2014, 02:14 PM
rofl heartbrand bragging about his nihilum accomplishments. will return to claiming they are the scum of the server soon

Commonsense
01-11-2014, 02:23 PM
I know you.

You are a hangers-on-nuts kind of person.

You brown nose a guild's members while talking trash about the other guild.

Then when the other guild defeats you (in part through lobbyquest), you beg them to let you join.

You join new guild.

Then you brown nose that guild's members while talking trash about the very people you used to brown nose - nirgon, dacbane, vile etc...

Then you quit and join another guild and maybe even lead one where you brown nose all of the members and talk trash about the very people you used to brown nose.

Sound familiar?

Well it does to the rest of the server.

heartbrand
01-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Ya dunno bout that. I like batlle / dekadenz / mendan / thrilla / Ajax / Arzak amongst many others. Tune was helpful to his fellow guildies. I don't care for nizzar or the philosophy of the guild. I like some of the people in azrael and I dislike some others. It's like real life pal. You like some of the people you work with, dislike others, but you keep showing up to collect your pay check. I have nothing against the majority of nihilum members, but I do have something against the guild philosophy. My view was never hidden, I made it known on their forums internally dozens of times. For me, this server isn't worth playing on without competition. If uncontested pve is what I was after then I could find more challenging and meaningful pve in other MMO's, or even eq live. Thanks pal hope that clears it up for you.

Commonsense
01-11-2014, 02:53 PM
You like and dislike those who are for and against your current goals. As your goals have changed so have your likes and dislikes.

Competition is an honorable goal.

Using it's banner as a scapegoat for lobbyquesting the attainment of your current goals isn't honorable.

I hope your estimation of the server's knowledge and understanding of your current goals and plans to attain them is more clear.

Mac Dretti
01-11-2014, 02:58 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/4b0853157d9dbfa53e6fa10e964e37aa/tumblr_mm5kb05MKU1rpkefxo1_500.gif

Commonsense
01-11-2014, 03:02 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/24/lgu2.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/0olgu2j)

heartbrand
01-11-2014, 03:15 PM
Nice glad to see I'm being compared to Michael Jordan, the greatest of all time.

Commonsense
01-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Weak and shameful leader is weak and shameful.

Commonsense
01-11-2014, 04:05 PM
Stop defending naked kills. There's zero point to killing nakeds other than being a faggot.

Oh ye of little knowledge or ye of intellectual dishonesty who wishes to mislead a GM during your attempt of lobbyquest.

Bind points are used as a pvp tactic.

To pvp someone at their bind is commonly used as a counter tactic to control the area, raid, loot etc...

To allow someone to bind in a spot as a tactic and disallow someone to use the counter tactic is a perfect example of lobbyquest being used as a scapegoat under the pretense of fairness or even fair competition.

Your greedy attempt to harass, bully and gerrymander yourself pixels has been proven time and time again...server after server.... to corrupt staff and lead to loss of faith and integrity in the server.

Gustoo
01-11-2014, 05:12 PM
To allow someone to bind in a spot as a tactic and disallow someone to use the counter tactic is a perfect example of lobbyquest being used as a scapegoat under the pretense of fairness or even fair competition.

Solid point here.

Mac Dretti
01-11-2014, 05:28 PM
No need to hide bind spots in a pvp server. Out in the open now viable.

Red99 2014

Commonsense
01-11-2014, 05:42 PM
Thank you Gustoo.

For instance...

Cities and faction have a long history in pvp. Their security is renown amongst the wee folk.

To diminish their history-steeped role would be a crime and sabotage the storied heritage and rich depth of the narrative of Everquest.

For those who are more advanced and are as adventurous as they are powerful, one may attempt to bind outside the cities' safety and there are tales of the most powerful who bind even outside of dungeons.

However there are more numerous tales of those who attempted such feats and whose power was found wanting.

To reward those who have not distinguished themselves enough from the wee folk under the guise of "fairness" or "being nice" is a false narrative that robs Norrath of it's rich diversity and should be recognized as such by the community.

Innoruuk would not suffer a fool like Andis for example.

tehruoh
01-11-2014, 06:07 PM
I wonder who derubael is in azrael/red dawn.

Also in note of this thread, yeah the server has gone to complete shit with these "play nice rules". Its a fucking pvp EMULATED server. Either put on your big boy pants or get the fuck out.

Sektor
01-11-2014, 06:11 PM
I wonder who derubael is in azrael/red dawn.

Also in note of this thread, yeah the server has gone to complete shit with these "play nice rules". Its a fucking pvp EMULATED server. Either put on your big boy pants or get the fuck out.

pretty sure he plays on blue.

tehruoh
01-11-2014, 06:23 PM
Mai n1&&@!

DrRoach
01-11-2014, 09:21 PM
Ya dunno bout that. I like batlle / dekadenz / mendan / thrilla / Ajax / Arzak amongst many others. Tune was helpful to his fellow guildies. I don't care for nizzar or the philosophy of the guild. I like some of the people in azrael and I dislike some others. It's like real life pal. You like some of the people you work with, dislike others, but you keep showing up to collect your pay check. I have nothing against the majority of nihilum members, but I do have something against the guild philosophy. My view was never hidden, I made it known on their forums internally dozens of times. For me, this server isn't worth playing on without competition. If uncontested pve is what I was after then I could find more challenging and meaningful pve in other MMO's, or even eq live. Thanks pal hope that clears it up for you.

its amazing when players like you and stasis suddenly realize this the second you are maxed gear

Classic
01-12-2014, 01:21 AM
bullshit, they maxin other toons and ganking people trying to roll in other guilds

fucking 24 people in KC == pussies

Commonsense
01-13-2014, 03:54 PM
tune has been banned over and over and over , finally they made it final, look at tune, vs smedy.... i play as much as i can, i've been banned once, for 2box

tune has been in the shitter atleast 5 times +, let it be final, smedy has clean whistle, will not cheat again and i follow pnp rules.

Horrible player who was a once great video smith reduced to lobbyquesting.

Current conditions ruining more than just project 1999 credibility and integrity.

HippoNipple
01-13-2014, 04:15 PM
Oh ye of little knowledge or ye of intellectual dishonesty who wishes to mislead a GM during your attempt of lobbyquest.

Bind points are used as a pvp tactic.

To pvp someone at their bind is commonly used as a counter tactic to control the area, raid, loot etc...

Your greedy attempt to harass, bully and gerrymander yourself pixels has been proven time and time again...server after server.... to corrupt staff and lead to loss of faith and integrity in the server.

Hehe this person thinks the GMs care about what is posted in these threads.

Shaakglith12194
01-13-2014, 04:22 PM
Sometimes I read the red posts because there's so much drama it's entertaining. Grown men pitching a hissy-fit while posturing that they're big bad dudes is often hilarious. Can't remember the last time I saw someone that appeared to be so upset over the internet, like this common sense guy has over the course of this thread. He might be laughing his ass off, but I just get the feeling that's he's screaming at the computer while he's making these ms paint images. Please continue.

HippoNipple
01-13-2014, 04:27 PM
Sometimes I read the red posts because there's so much drama it's entertaining. Grown men pitching a hissy-fit while posturing that they're big bad dudes is often hilarious. Can't remember the last time I saw someone that appeared to be so upset over the internet, like this common sense guy has over the course of this thread. He might be laughing his ass off, but I just get the feeling that's he's screaming at the computer while he's making these ms paint images. Please continue.

Forum quest and the Red server are serious business. A place where grown men can play on MS paint and keyboard turn to achieve hero status.

HippoNipple
01-13-2014, 04:40 PM
No need to hide bind spots in a pvp server. Out in the open now viable.

Red99 2014

Ya Nihilum was hiding them real well in Erudin, 2013.

Mac Dretti
01-13-2014, 04:40 PM
Ya Nihilum was hiding them real well in Erudin, 2013.

Mad?

HippoNipple
01-13-2014, 04:41 PM
Mad?

Yes, I'm mad you bind yourself in a town.

Mac Dretti
01-13-2014, 04:43 PM
Guild binds are done to protect against bind camping

Same theory with hidden binds

I recommend u L2PvP

Not PnP

hagard
01-13-2014, 04:44 PM
retti dum as fuk

Mac Dretti
01-13-2014, 04:46 PM
Mad detected

Might as well have all guilds bind next to each other so we can play nice 2gether

HippoNipple
01-13-2014, 04:46 PM
Guild binds are done to protect against bind camping

Same theory with hidden binds

I recommend u L2PvP

Not PnP

Shit bind camping hasn't been in style since exp loss.

hagard
01-13-2014, 04:47 PM
0fuxgivn

Zooey
01-13-2014, 04:47 PM
agreed

Mac Dretti
01-13-2014, 04:50 PM
All trades done in EC tunnel while naked for PnP immunity

Zooey
01-13-2014, 04:52 PM
lol

HippoNipple
01-13-2014, 04:56 PM
My trader has been stationed in EC since PnP day one. Been on a corpse run for 3 weeks now. Gotta adapt and evolve with the server old man.

Commonsense
01-13-2014, 05:02 PM
Just bag all your gear and run past fight to your guild.

It's that simple.

Pixel lust by weak and shameful players who can't compete overcomes fairness and subjects GM's to untenable situation.

Server officially ruined by lobbyquest CONFIRMED.

HippoNipple
01-13-2014, 06:15 PM
Just bag all your gear and run past fight to your guild.

It's that simple.

Pixel lust by weak and shameful players who can't compete overcomes fairness and subjects GM's to untenable situation.

Server officially ruined by lobbyquest CONFIRMED.

No one takes the forums seriously. The GMs just use it as entertainment for the most part, as we do. This is why you see GMs trolling the threads with sarcastic remarks just like everyone else, but in game GMs mean business and they whip out the ban hammer to rid this server of the toxic scum that plague the box.

Commonsense
01-13-2014, 06:21 PM
Spoken like a weak and inferior player resorting to lobbyquest, ruining server integrity and putting GM's in a needless and unfair situation, subjecting them in his pixel lust.

HippoNipple
01-13-2014, 06:31 PM
Spoken like a weak and inferior player resorting to lobbyquest, ruining server integrity and putting GM's in a needless and unfair situation, subjecting them in his pixel lust.

I control the GMs? You better start sucking up to me instead of being such a little bitch then.

DrRoach
01-13-2014, 08:16 PM
No one takes the forums seriously. The GMs just use it as entertainment for the most part, as we do. This is why you see GMs trolling the threads with sarcastic remarks just like everyone else, but in game GMs mean business and they whip out the ban hammer to rid this server of the toxic scum that plague the box.

why does one gm feel the need to get involved with guild drama?

Commonsense
01-14-2014, 08:29 PM
Hipnip untalented, unskilled and illogical player relegated to weak, inferior and shameful lobbying.

Server ruined by lobbyquest CONFIRMED.

Commonsense
01-15-2014, 07:53 PM
Single handedly griefed Mitic off box 1st time around looking forward to doing it aain

Fake and toxic player giving off hints of true intentions.

Lobbyquest front for acquisition of pixels.

Weak and shameful.

Server being ruined by falseness CONFIRMED.

runlvlzero
01-15-2014, 08:20 PM

Weak and shameful.

Always been like this. BUt yeah lolllll only bluebies given candy really think anything posative of HB, the trolls here trollin don't even believe any of their posative trolls, they just trollin. Anyone whos anyone whos been on this box more than 5 minutes knows to give him a wide birth.

Commonsense
01-16-2014, 11:00 AM
calm your nuts playa, no one gives a fuck

Bluebie scum with no skill ruining server for everyone else.

Ban this fool.

heartbrand
01-16-2014, 11:05 AM
For someone calling themselves common sense, you sure don't seem to have any.

HippoNipple
01-16-2014, 11:09 AM

Weak and shameful.

Says the guy blaming a forum for in game performance.

Commonsense
01-16-2014, 11:16 AM
Weak and shameful players ruining server for everyone very angry for being outed...CONFIRMED.

chu
01-16-2014, 11:20 AM
very weak and very shameful indeed
for years we all corpsecamped eachother smiling hard as hell, bunch of bluebies come over (red dawn) and now we need new rules just for them? if you cant get friends to help you retrieve your gear perhaps you never deserved to have it in the first place. wait a week til it rots and try to play better next time around

HippoNipple
01-16-2014, 11:22 AM
for years we all corpsecamped eachother smiling hard as hell, bunch of bluebies come over (red dawn) and now we need new rules just for them? if you cant get friends to help you retrieve your gear perhaps you never deserved to have it in the first place. wait a week til it rots and try to play better next time around

prove it

Commonsense
01-17-2014, 11:54 AM
Dare you to break the rules. I'm going for a ban every time.

This guy's life would have turned out much better if he had been beaten up more in grade school.

runlvlzero
01-17-2014, 12:09 PM

I never had a prob with this and I think most of the semi crappy players in the opposition hate my guts and most of the good players in Nihilum just roll their eyes but appreciate and tolerate me with candor and good humor.

Why the fuck can't people learn from their mistakes?

thisuserwasbannedlol
01-17-2014, 06:44 PM
14 pages and didn't read any

you rustled?

Commonsense
01-18-2014, 02:24 PM
Nizzar had me loot in KC earlier, then killed me in DL after zoning out to leave.

He didn't even deny it

Weak and embarrassing.

Poor Stasis, destroyed in pvp not once but twice in a row and relegated to crying about in on forums.

Lobbyquest ruining more than just server.

Mac Dretti
01-18-2014, 03:10 PM
Weak and embarrassing.

Poor Stasis, destroyed in pvp not once but twice in a row and relegated to crying about in on forums.

Lobbyquest ruining more than just server.

Lol

Commonsense
01-18-2014, 03:41 PM
All we ask, is that when someone loses - they get their shit and leave.

Horrible ideology.

If one is powerful enough to attack, then it should and will be so.

This natural law is self evident.

To abrogate it through cheap and weak lobbyquesting would be unfair and biased against the powerful, violating their rights and simultaneously unfairly helping the toxic players who cannot attain in game what they are attempting to attain elsewhere.

Embarrassing and disgusting.

runlvlzero
01-18-2014, 04:26 PM
didnt read but wanted to say Kiss My Tits

You have tits? NOw? Tits or GTFO!

Commonsense
01-19-2014, 02:02 PM
Well... lets do the math. Starting with the fact that I was a fresh start character, with no PLing, no char on blue, rolling one of the most under powered classes, without hand outs. No jersey shore crew or IRL friends who play this game and assisted.

You've been involved in my character death I'd say 35 times. ~ 5 times I've managed to dodge you by zoning faster
I've killed you one time on Valk 1 time, today.

You've destroyed roughly 50 different exp opportunities I had since I started by either killing me or members of my group. Or simply zoning in and Harry Potter mapping directly to our group, regardless of how obscure the location. You literally go in a circle jerk pattern from EJ-TT-Seb - DL- KC on some weird patrol to make sure leveling was nearly impossible unless your guild was raiding.

You're a the number 2 of a guild that kills mobs on the soul basis of preventing any other characters who aren't members of that guild from gearing up and competing. Being a fresh start here I believed that was an absurd premise and didn't buy in to it. As current status goes, I will not obtain my epics within the next 5-6 months.

You're a griefing fuck, you've killed me naked pre-pnp 3 times, and been involved in corpse camping me twice in fear pre-pnp.

You walked around with this idea that you were immune to the rules and then with the GMs watching, like literally watching and frapsing, you got caught breaking PnP and got thrown so far off the server that the population increased nearly 25% in the 2 days after you were gone. More characters have gained levels 52-60 in the post -tune era than in the 3 months prior combined. More Dragons and raid mobs have been downed by other guilds in the post-tune era then in the previous 6 months. More mass pvp has happened then in the entire time you were humping characters in zones.

If you think, I mean, if you can't look back and see how absolutely dreadful you were on the server, if you think you deserve any type of mercy, then you haven't really learned anything and deserve to have more characters banned.

Someone find this anti-pvp sperglord in game and beat the living fuck out of him.

A real pvp server can't suffer a fool like this or anyone who thinks like him.

This server literally almost imploded over view points like his. This stuff is just like homosexuality...if you tolerate it, it will spread until even your dad gets screwed.

Snuff this character out now and anyone who agrees it. Find them, kill them, take their loot, kill and re-kill.

Server survival depends on it.

thisuserwasbannedlol
01-19-2014, 03:31 PM
hurb is prplgrpz?

Poliwag
01-19-2014, 04:05 PM
Hey guys was just browsing the red forums and it seems like a really fun and totally non-toxic place to play!

Anyone got starting gear for a ikky necro? or some plat. I'm in FoB.. same name ingame

Commonsense
01-20-2014, 11:41 AM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/22/qc46.png (https://imageshack.com/i/0mqc46p)]

One bad apple ruins the whole bunch.

Homosexuality spreads until your father is screwed.

Current cesspool of toxic players attracting more ruinous sperglords.

Pile of crap attracts pieces of crap.

Lobbyquest victory and server implosion rather than earn it.

GM's caught in crossfire and the heat corrupts.

Server ruined ......CONFIRMED.

Commonsense
01-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Small Scale PvP

Small scale is defined as any engagement involving any group of players numbering 6 or less on one side. A group is defined as one or more players united by a common goal. Being 'grouped' with the in-game grouping mechanic is not relevant to this definition.

An engagement is defined as any time a player is killed by a group.

If you are killed in small scale PvP, you may choose to Loot and Scoot if you call LnS in a zone-wide or global channel. You may call Loot and Scoot in any zone after respawning from death so long as you head straight for your corpse. If you need to move across multiple zones in order to Loot and Scoot, you must call LnS as you move through each zone. If a new player enters the zone, you must call Loot and Scoot so they are aware of your intentions. You may not be killed, attacked, or attacked while Loot and Scooting. After retrieving your corpse, you are allowed a short amount of time to med and memorize spells, and then must leave the zone immediately for 1 hour. This is not an excuse to sit and 'talk trash' or fight mobs. You must med/mem up and leave. If you are killed and opt to fight instead of calling Loot and Scoot, you may not call LnS later on, and forfeit any rights to not be corpse camped. If you log out you may return in 1 hour and call Loot and Scoot.

You can only ever have one zone lockout active per group of players at any time. If a fight occurred across multiple zones, the winning group picks which zone the lockout will apply to.

Large Scale PvP

Large scale is defined as any engagement involving any group of players numbering 7 or more on one side. A group is defined as one or more players united by a common goal. Being 'grouped' with the in-game grouping mechanic is not relevant to this definition.

An engagement is defined as any time a player is killed by a group.

In large scale PvP, you MUST Loot and Scoot. However, Loot and Scoot must be called by a single person from the losing side after the engagement is over. The engagement is over when a representative from the losing side calls Loot and Scoot. If you die in large scale PvP you must stay away from the engagement and you may not receive a res until after the fight is over. Wait at the zone-line or outside the zone until your representative has called Loot and Scoot. Players waiting for Loot and Scoot to be called may be killed while waiting for loot and scoot, but may not fight back or cast beneficial spells on those still engaged in PvP. Thus, it is wise to stay far from any engagements or outside the zone if necessary after you have died.

Once Loot and Scoot has been called, the losing side will move in and loot as a group. The representative calling Loot and Scoot for the losing side is expected to make it clear they are calling Loot and Scoot (IE, spam it if needed). There will be a 30 second 'grace period' after Loot and Scoot has been called where the two sides engaged in PvP are expected to break off their engagement and stop fighting. The losing side may begin Looting and Scooting during or after this 'grace period' but may still be killed in the 30 second grace period without repercussion. After Loot and Scoot has been enacted, players on either side may not be killed or attacked. They are allowed to cast res's, and are allowed to have a short time to med and memorize spells before they must leave the zone. This is not an excuse to 'talk trash' or fight mobs. You must med/mem/rez up and leave. If there are players from the losing side outside the zone when Loot and Scoot is called, they must apply the rules for crossing zones to get to their corpse outlined in the Small Scale PvP section. The winning side is encouraged to assist in this process, particularly in more dangerous zones, but is not required to do so. Once the last person of the losing side has left the zone, they may not return for 1 hour from the time the last person exits the zone.

If a group leaves a zone completely during an engagement in large scale pvp to enter a zone where PvP has not occurred during that engagement, and the opposing group does not pursue, the exiting group is considered to have called LnS in the zone they have left.

You can only ever have one zone lockout active per group of players at any time. If a fight occurred across multiple zones, the winning group picks which zone the lockout will apply to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the TL;DR

It all seems complicated on paper, but in practice, it equates to this:

Small scale: You can either call loot and scoot, or forfeit all rights by not calling it.

Large scale: Once you die in PvP, you can't fight or help the fight. 1 side must call LnS, at which point they have to leave. if your whole group enters a zone that hasn't had pvp and the opposing group does not pursue, you are calling lns by default

Large & small: If pvp happened across more than one zone, winning side picks which zone losing side must leave.

This is, as far as I can tell, the best way to do this. I'm posting this for feedback, let's get some constructive comments going.

TLDR; because it's all been done before. You aren't inventing the wheel, you are taking a shit on the server and calling it fertilizer.

Assuming your aren't corrupt you have got to be the dumbest GM I have come across in a while. What kind of dumbass would seek to impose rules that can't be enforced?

IT'S ALL BEEN DONE BEFORE
Just ask around. How does a program recruit someone this ignorant? This program can do better than this.

How are you planning to enforce this? Let me guess. You will just do the best you can amirite?

Are you one of these toxic PnP assholes who has weaseled their way onto staff to help your friends? Someone has to ask, because that is the only answer that would make sense.

No one in their right mind (unless they were corrupt) would suggest to impose an unenforceable ruleset on the server that isn't hard coded. There are way too many instances to police. You can't do it. Even if you had 40 GM's you could not police this fairly. It is folly.

There have been some who have already quit and the rest will quit when the CORRUPTION accusations make their way through the populace. Based on your horrible ideas, based on the fact they have all been tried before with disastrous consequences and based on common sense it is probable that you are trying to ruin the server, and I will be the first to go on record as saying you will probably be banned for corruption over this.

Nirgon
01-20-2014, 01:00 PM
Dat toxic classic play nice policy

(My sides... seriously)

Commonsense
01-20-2014, 01:06 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/571/7ntl.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/fv7ntlj)

Talk of weak toxic players and corruption and nirgay shows up.

Coincidence?

Nirgon
01-20-2014, 01:08 PM
I can only imagine what kind of tears classic item loot/resist fixes will conjure.

I'll be showin' up with my party hat on that day, boy.

Commonsense
01-20-2014, 01:15 PM
Weak and embarrassing.

What a pussy.

Nirgon
01-20-2014, 01:27 PM
Huge pussy wanting item loot over here.

Commonsense
01-20-2014, 01:30 PM
Huge pussy wanting ......... over here.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/854/vg5d.png (https://imageshack.com/i/nqvg5dp)

Commonsense
01-20-2014, 02:38 PM
I agree that not being able to res players mid fight in a large scale battle kind of sucks, but this is to prevent 20 hour long endurance fights between large groups of people. If you win, you win, if you lose, you lose and gtfo.

That's basically the way it works with this rule set, minus the 15 minute timer.

The idea behind allowing players who have already been killed be killed again without being able to fight back is so that if someone decides they don't want to follow the rules and runs into the middle of a fight and there's not a CSR there to see it, people can actually do something about it without getting punished. It's also so that you sneaky fucks (I'm looking at you, Red Dawn) can't sit back and heal/buff their players when a CSR isn't around and claim they are under protection. If anyone gets caught by a CSR or fraps'd healing/buffing/attacking after they've been killed in mass PvP, they will get disciplined.

You guys wanted clearer, easier to follow, more flexible rules, and separate definitions for large and small scale PvP. I think this does that nicely. None of this is set in stone, that's why it's posted here for feedback.

1. You are a meddling GM who has no business involved in a PvP server because:
A. You obviously are ignorant about PvP.
B. You can't properly and fairly police a whole server even if you had a clue, which you don't.
C. If you aren't already corrupt, you will be soon enough.

2. It's obvious you are biased against the powerful guild as 20 hour fights or longer is a glorious thing.

3. To be against 20 hour fights shows that you are:
A. Emotionally invested in helping one guild over another.
B. Do not have the spirit of PvP which is a requirement for a GM on a PvP server.
C. By definition you are already helping one guild over another which is the hallmark of corruption.
D. A member or close friend of the weak guild.

4. If you can't police it with 100% accuracy you will create more problems than your friends not getting pixels.

5. If you had 40 GMs (which you don't) you couldn't police it. Even if you could police it you will create more problems than you solve due to real corruption, perceived corruption, playing favorites, incorrect decisions, PvP ignorance, ineptitude etc...
6. If you were qualified to be a GM of a PvP server, you would already know and understand all of this.

7. Just ask Sirken. He stumbled his way through all of these mistakes and was a horrible decision maker because the players knew more about PvP than he did. They made fun of him behind his back while manipulating him. It was a running joke, and he was widely considered the best GM VZTZ had.

8. You are running off players because they want to play a game fairly instead of the playing field tilted towards those who kiss GM ass the most.

9. Fake, weak, shameful and toxic players lobbying GM's is the quickest way to destroy a server.

10. This project is too old to allow this kind of perversion creep into the staff.

11. Get rid of this idiot before this implodes further.

12. Ban his friends in the guild he is helping that have corrupted the server's staff.

chu
01-20-2014, 02:41 PM
every decision should just get ran by the leaderboard's top 20 to discuss & vote on nameen

Derubael
01-20-2014, 03:29 PM
Clean out this toxic scum wherever it hides.

k.

Nirgon
01-20-2014, 05:09 PM
k.

http://tehphil.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/topgunhighfive.jpg

Cowards can post anonymously, but cannot hide from the ban hammer when they get over rustled by classic policies and mechanics.

Nirgon
01-20-2014, 05:26 PM
^^^ what the fuckz

http://tehphil.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/topgunhighfive.jpg

heartbrand
01-20-2014, 05:39 PM
Another ender forum account bites the dust