PDA

View Full Version : Character deleted?

mostlygizzards
01-04-2014, 02:47 PM
I created 2 accounts - 1 for me and 1 for my daughter on eqemulator login site.

I have never played the 2 accounts simultaneously, only loggin in my 2nd account when my daughter wants to play.

I just logged on to her account with her and her character was gone. What should I do to fix this? It's not the end of the world since she was only level 3 but honestly that took a few hours for her to get to that point and she's a bit frustrated.

I'm new to P1999 so did I potentially break a rule I was not aware of?

-MG

Happyfeet
01-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Make sure you're on the right server, sometimes it'll default to the top server, not Blue99 Kunark

mostlygizzards
01-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Make sure you're on the right server, sometimes it'll default to the top server, not Blue99 Kunark

Gods, I'm retarded.

Crisis averted.

Thank you from me and my daughter!

-MG

Laok
01-04-2014, 02:55 PM
First time this happened to me I freaked out too :)

Don't use quick connect. Does this almost every time for me.

Happyfeet
01-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Gods, I'm retarded.

Crisis averted.

Thank you from me and my daughter!

-MG

It's happened to me so many times haha, I knew the second I read the title what the problem was.

Thulack
01-04-2014, 03:03 PM
First time this happened to me I freaked out too :)

Don't use quick connect. Does this almost every time for me.

Ive had it happen sometimes even where i hit select server and not the quick connect and it would switch the server on the list that was highlighted.

fastboy21
01-04-2014, 03:32 PM
this happens to everyone...

Nocsucow
01-04-2014, 03:43 PM
this happens to everyone...

i remember when i started playing live like 2 weeks after launch my uncle had been playing for a few weeks and he worked 3rd shift and i told him how gay this game was . He went to work and i jumped on it and played from the time he left till the time he got home i was liek a lvl 4 wizard haha ( 8 hrs of play ) well the next night i jumped on it again and must of selected a different server because all the CHARS was gone haha i was fucking upset cause i though i lost mine and his chars

Trox20
01-04-2014, 05:24 PM
First time it happened to me was right after I voted Yes to some "Should the Server Be Wiped" poll; mainly because I was only lvl 5 at the time and I knew the chances the Staff would wipe the server was pretty much nil. Log in, all characters gone, and thought "ohhh shit Rogean is wiping everyone's' character that voted Yes".

Luckily figured it was just a glitch so logged out and noticed the server select was switched to Red99.

Swish
01-04-2014, 07:15 PM
When I first started on EQ live back in 1999 I made a character, got to like level 6 or something which took many hours. Logged out. Then forgot the name of the server I was playing on. I swear I tried 5-6 servers but gave up and started again on Prexus.

Prexus was a nice short name that I wouldn't forget :)

h0tr0d (shaere)
01-04-2014, 07:17 PM
When I first started on EQ live back in 1999 I made a character, got to like level 6 or something which took many hours. Logged out. Then forgot the name of the server I was playing on. I swear I tried 5-6 servers but gave up and started again on Prexus.

Prexus was a nice short name that I wouldn't forget :)

Haha, I did that too once.