PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Share Account Info with Nizzar and/or Tune

Colgate
01-04-2014, 12:08 AM
they have a history of stripping accounts

Damn, can you do the same for Angome? lost dragon hero bracer, mrylokar's breastplate, bcg, fungi tunic, gauntlets of fiery might and about 400k pp! It all suddenly ended up on a TMO bank/selling alt, but havent heard of who did the deed!

I just thought it would add to the discussion knowing TMO probably took everything off my rogue back then. Zeelot was nurturing quite the relationship with his "officer" Finalzodiacx in TMO. He(zeelot) even had access to the mules my gear was on not even 24 hours after I've been stripped.

No one ever knew why FZ was an officer in TMO either, hes still selling raid loot for them though.

Ambrotos can you do it for Beovvulf blue server? Tstaff + Fungi + and translate it to Red names plz.

can you send those to me? I talk to him every few days ill have him follow it up

http://i.imgur.com/Fag8cdn.jpg

I hate thieves.

Trade Details
Trade
ID: 487334
Perspective: Beovvulf
Associate: Angome
Server: Live
Zone: overthere
Date: 2013-01-26 19:50:37
Gave
[14709] Necklace of Superiority (1)
[2735] Fungus Covered Scale Tunic (1)
[8332] Shuriken of the Tranquil (15)
[10404] A Glowing Black Stone (1)
[6639] Tranquil Staff (1)
[11976] Wurm Scale Coat (1)
[4394] Imbued Granite Spauldors (1)
39168 Platinum
And 2 tinkerbags 10 seconds later.

http://i.imgur.com/ePgdhTq.png

Pitborn
01-04-2014, 12:34 AM
never enough pixels for the neckbeard armada.

Colgate
01-04-2014, 12:39 AM
an hour to find 5 quotes from the same thread and screenshot a post?

lol?

Bardalicious
01-04-2014, 12:52 AM
Red Dawn + Azrael soon 2 b Nihilum 2.0, who u even kidding with those pix

Bardalicious
01-04-2014, 01:17 AM
shouldn't you be vigorously masturbating to wolves with penises? I'm pretty sure I have more relevance to this server than u do and that's sayin' something

not only am I still in FoH

I still log on for an obligatory killshot every month dawg, all u do is cry about platlord on a server u admitted to quitting

Bardalicious
01-04-2014, 01:37 AM
you double-postin like a boss huh?

not a very happy flower. just another angry faggot.

runlvlzero
01-04-2014, 02:10 AM
Barda calling other people mad, def mad. Langrisserx just developing his forumquesting skills.

runlvlzero
01-04-2014, 02:11 AM
Lol if he is shadow lol... like irl threats just for dotting him at seafuries....

Bardalicious
01-04-2014, 02:16 AM
Lol if he is shadow lol... like irl threats just for dotting him at seafuries....

runlvl u dumb. I literally logged on 3 days ago and talked to you in flowers. but then u were on some sad hormonally-imbalanced rant that I wasn't particularly paying attn to so you prolly don't remember.

you were the only other flowers on. needless to say I logged off disgusted after owning some dude in OT.

runlvlzero
01-04-2014, 02:20 AM
i don't remember, do not believe this event, imposter

Bardalicious
01-04-2014, 02:21 AM
i'd post a SS but too lazy to crop MQ

runlvlzero
01-04-2014, 02:26 AM
You so mad u claimin to be in flowers and disparaging my hormones. IDK.

Why don't you just claim who you are? LOL your a noob. If it's my first guess. But I'm not going to start drama by outing the poor bastard here (i.e. you) if your in fact not lieing.

P.S. I havn't ranted in like a week in /guildchat so... IDK... remind me, what was I ranting about?

Bardalicious
01-04-2014, 02:35 AM
i feel genuinely embarrassed for ur mental health :o

runlvlzero
01-04-2014, 02:46 AM
i feel genuinely embarrassed for ur mental health :o

well either your someone or your not, your clearly trollin, g'night ) time to fap to dickgirls!

Mac Dretti
01-04-2014, 03:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mZT4BXU.jpg?1

lol

runlvlzero
01-04-2014, 03:20 AM
dood's mad cause i trash talked youtube and google+ like it was his family

guys just a stoned loser mad, and sad

sad thing is he even /agreed with me in guild chat (did some research I was bored) and still grinding

you sir, Cannabis (Bardalicious), are the most EMO person I have met in game.

runlvlzero
01-04-2014, 03:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mZT4BXU.jpg?1

lol

ikr were's that graphic come from? i want to know... your sources langrisserx

OhRLY???
01-04-2014, 03:45 AM
Add Twainz, Lite, and Powered to list of known account strippers. Unless of course they're your pals and you are just trying to throw dirt around at someone for your own self interest, right?

http://i42.tinypic.com/2rhs0t2.jpg

runlvlzero
01-04-2014, 04:00 AM
heh, thats fucked up, i bet most 1st world governments are still doing that shit, just in compounds underground, and mostly in 3rd world countries

anyway... i liked smedy's original thread better, if the rest of you guys will forgive me, these threads tend to get to long and full of drama...

just beware people... will backstab you if you get to comfortable around them for a pixel or a powerlevel, or a bit of onion and dip.

Colgate
01-04-2014, 04:23 AM
Add Twainz, Lite, and Powered to list of known account strippers. Unless of course they're your pals and you are just trying to throw dirt around at someone for your own self interest, right?

http://i42.tinypic.com/2rhs0t2.jpg

go get proof and make your own thread about it dawg, i have no knowledge about the allegations you are making

i'm not throwing dirt on anyone; i'm pointing out the dirt and letting the community know with GM given facts

Mac Dretti
01-04-2014, 04:44 AM
i feel ur ballsack shriveling as ur testes ascend into ur abdomen

what soft hands you have sir

Bardalicious
01-04-2014, 10:45 AM
dood's mad cause i trash talked youtube and google+ like it was his family

Only in runlvl0's world does someone not like him bc he talked bad about some shitty google service for teenage girls and hormonally imbalanced 30 year old men. Has nothing to do with you being neurotic pal, naw naw.

sad thing is he even /agreed with me in guild chat (did some research I was bored) and still grinding

Didn't even so much as address your pathetic conversation other than to identify myself and have a laugh at the pvp I was doing. Quite literally had to ignore the nonsense you were typing about.

Dead FoH the only guild that'll put up with you outside of on anon names at this point eh runlvl0? Guess it makes sense since your argument about G+ was that you couldn't participate in it and stay anonymous L O L. I feel bad for Chewie :(

runlvlzero
01-04-2014, 12:26 PM
You pals with the NSA scum of the earth dawg, you sound unhappy as fuck barda.

There's no argument here. You are just a jaded little brat. I think most people would agree on this point.

runlvlzero
01-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Go smoke some weeeeed cannabis... good stuff mind you. lawlz

Bardalicious
01-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Works at Wal-Mart, spends every other waking minute
on EQ. Who's jaded?

Best post I've seen from you was you crying about red dawn threatening u if u didn't de tag. An extremely common Flowers tactic on Rallos. U in the wrong guild dawg. Way too emotional for PvP in general.

runlvlzero
01-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Works at Wal-Mart, spends every other waking minute
on EQ. Who's jaded?

Best post I've seen from you was you crying about red dawn threatening u if u didn't de tag. An extremely common Flowers tactic on Rallos. U in the wrong guild dawg. Way too emotional for PvP in general.

If you took a min 2 get 2 know me, u would know that the lulz were on u guyz for being pretentious and I was having fun the whole time.

Holey
01-04-2014, 02:31 PM
rofl i dont even remember my info

Holey
01-04-2014, 02:39 PM
rofl i dont even remember my info
its auto login for me :D

Bardalicious
01-04-2014, 02:44 PM
If you took a min 2 get 2 know me, u would know that the lulz were on u guyz for being pretentious and I was having fun the whole time.

I've given you more than your fair chance. And just like with everyone else on this server, you've burned that bridge then pissed out the fire with a whole lot of crazy.

Anyone that has played with me in game knows I'm nothing like I am on forumquest. You know that personally from grouping with the bard when he was leveling up. So don't give me that woe is me nobody understands me load of self-pity bullshit.

runlvlzero
01-04-2014, 02:58 PM
You prolly an RMT kingpin and don't like negativity on these boards cause it hurts ur business or something.

Your guild charter says your anti-grief, yet you are probably one of those people that gets their rocks of impeding players from having a chance at playing on a fair and even level with you.

You should create the guild you accuse flowers to be, u'de be an excellent fit, oh wait, your already in Red Dawn.

Listen. Red Dawn good be better. But all I see is it's falling into that same trap and I point it out.

My feelings aint hurt, ide be a part of Red Dawn if I wanted 2 be.

Now go run your pixel store.

Bardalicious. 1st toon u role is a pling/pixel farming toon. Sharknado wannabe.

runlvlzero
01-04-2014, 03:14 PM
I've given you more than your fair chance. And just like with everyone else on this server, you've burned that bridge

I've given you more than your fair chance. And just like with everyone else on this server, you've burned that bridge

I just wanted to share the load! Of a hefty bloomin onion sale.

Sounds like u just wanted pals, but you burned some bridges yourself. GJ being crazy as well.

Some of us got clean whistles, and want to keep em that way, and we play the game for fun, not some kind of mission from god to Smaug it up.

Colgate
01-04-2014, 03:16 PM
fuck off out of this thread god damn

Colgate
01-04-2014, 03:41 PM
how does this lack substance?

all my post is is substance with a warning

runlvlzero
01-04-2014, 05:26 PM
fuck off out of this thread god damn

I intentionally sorta derailed thread cause OP was a bit recycled.

It's like walking around mumbling to yourself facts about the solar system everyone knows.

how does this lack substance?

all my post is is substance with a warning

haha ok, the floor is urs.

Nirgon
01-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Sometimes players quit and "precautions" need to be taken.

Bardalicious
01-04-2014, 07:11 PM
Getting accused of dirty whistle, RMTing and being in Red Dawn on a server I hardly play. Wow Runlvl0 your crazy is really showing in this thread.

But really...

I AM THE PLAT LORD!!!!!

Bazia
01-04-2014, 10:44 PM
thread literally destroyed by furfags

Stasis01
01-05-2014, 02:15 AM
You prolly an RMT kingpin and don't like negativity on these boards cause it hurts ur business or something.

Your guild charter says your anti-grief, yet you are probably one of those people that gets their rocks of impeding players from having a chance at playing on a fair and even level with you.

You should create the guild you accuse flowers to be, u'de be an excellent fit, oh wait, your already in Red Dawn.

Listen. Red Dawn good be better. But all I see is it's falling into that same trap and I point it out.

My feelings aint hurt, ide be a part of Red Dawn if I wanted 2 be.

Now go run your pixel store.

Bardalicious. 1st toon u role is a pling/pixel farming toon. Sharknado wannabe.

This is why I just skip your posts, the fuck did I just read hahaha.

Bardalicious
01-05-2014, 02:24 AM
ya that runlvl0 post was pretty par for the course

rile him up n let him go to see what sort of crazy comes out

Mac Dretti
01-05-2014, 02:30 AM
and thats REAL