PDA

View Full Version : Raid suspending guilds = punishing everyone on the server for the actions of few.

Hydroponic
01-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Currently KC, Seb, HS, etc are packed well beyond capacity because the raid guilds have nothing to do. Even tried leveling an alt and the lower level zones are packed with PL'ers and alts. So why is everyone on the server being punished for the actions of the top 3 guilds?

Hitpoint
01-03-2014, 07:27 PM
Go to the hole. That zone is completely underrated and under used. It's one of the coolest zones in the game. Or Kedge, the exp is great.

hynch
01-03-2014, 07:27 PM
With the small number of raid mobs and their minuscule health pool, most guilds don't exactly spend a lot of time raiding. It's not like every level 60 suddenly has nothing at all to do. They have always had nothing to do.

Swish
01-03-2014, 07:50 PM
...why is everyone on the server being punished for the actions of the top 3 guilds?

Not sure if trolling but I'll bite ;)

This is a small period where the raiding scene is going to change for the better. So that the casual guilds will finally have a chance at some encounters they've never had a chance at in 3 years. Exciting times I think and worthwhile having this suspension for the bigger picture, but there's always some dissent because you can't do exactly what you want, when you want, on a server that's free to play.

fastboy21
01-03-2014, 07:56 PM
You aren't being punished. You are suffering. There is a difference.

Here's a thought: you don't have to play tonight. feel free to do something else until your free mmo returns to your satisfaction?

They are trying to FIX the end-game of the server.

Tecmos Deception
01-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Not sure if trolling but I'll bite ;)

This is a small period where the raiding scene is going to change for the better. So that the casual guilds will finally have a chance at some encounters they've never had a chance at in 3 years. Exciting times I think and worthwhile having this suspension for the bigger picture, but there's always some dissent because you can't do exactly what you want, when you want, on a server that's free to play.

Besides, Swish. Packed leveling zones is classic!

Lune
01-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Go to najena or charasis you scallywags

Tecmos Deception
01-03-2014, 08:02 PM
HS been busy lately. Not a group in each wing busy, but usually some people in ent, basement, north or west, and south during primetime.

Obrae
01-03-2014, 08:17 PM
With the small number of raid mobs and their minuscule health pool, most guilds don't exactly spend a lot of time raiding. It's not like every level 60 suddenly has nothing at all to do. They have always had nothing to do.

that, beside VP and sky usual raid last around a mniute.

Handull
01-03-2014, 10:18 PM
seb was way more crowded the last few days than it is today, imo. you're seeing things that aren't there.

Aaron
01-03-2014, 10:23 PM
Red has 150 players. Want a desolate wasteland? Jump ship.