PDA

View Full Version : heres our current raid scene

Sirken
01-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Some Bible Time nerds,

Cast:
King Solomon played by the staff
Random Mothers played by T1 and T2 guilds (you decide which is which)
The Baby played by Raiding

Two young women who lived in the same house and who both had an infant son came to Solomon for a judgment. One of the women claimed that the other...

After some deliberation, King Solomon called for a sword to be brought before him. He declared that there was only one fair solution: the live son must be split in two, each woman receiving half of the child. Upon hearing this terrible verdict, the boy's true mother cried out, "Oh Lord, give the baby to her, just don't kill him!" The liar, in her bitter jealousy, exclaimed, "It shall be neither mine nor yours—divide it!"

The king declared the first mother as the true mother and gave her the baby. King Solomon's judgment became known throughout all of Israel and was considered an example of profound wisdom.

enjoy

Rhambuk
01-03-2014, 05:23 PM
soooo...decision? or kind of a moral of the story deal here

JayN
01-03-2014, 05:23 PM
/signed

Anything that is agreed to is fine; filthy casuals burn out fast and ti will start all over again.

/pras wasting time

wru veliousplzsir

Nocsucow
01-03-2014, 05:24 PM
lol sirken i dont think you could of found another way to sum up you're situation any better ... hats off brotha man

Splorf22
01-03-2014, 05:32 PM
In this play, The A-Team is the wise philosopher who suggests that since this particular raid-scene-baby was born horribly deformed, it might be better to kill it and try again. After all, the best part about kids is making them.

Rhambuk
01-03-2014, 05:33 PM
In this play, The A-Team is the wise philosopher who suggests that since this particular baby was born with only one leg and half a brain, it might be better to kill it and try again.

haha

Arteker
01-03-2014, 05:34 PM
In this play, The A-Team is the wise philosopher who suggests that since this particular raid-scene-baby was born horribly deformed, it might be better to kill it and try again.

Monster zombie kids are people too

heazels
YES CUT TRAKANON IN HALF!!!! GOGOGO

Pan
Pivotal point is the "you decide which is which".

And that's the crux of the issue, isn't it, Solomon?

JayN

I am pretty sure that is most of the population on p99 actually

Rupertox
01-03-2014, 05:35 PM
just eliminate the gate potions, or hammers, and wc cap!

Funkutron5000
01-03-2014, 05:44 PM
I think, in the end, we were all the monster zombie babies all along.

Really makes you think.

Rhambuk
01-03-2014, 05:48 PM
The thing is everyone wants the baby and I don't think anyone yet has been willing to let it go for the sake of the server.

right now youd see a crowd rush the stage, push the mothers aside, tear the baby limb from limb, and then start shouting that they are selling parts and pieces to the highest bidder.

Arteker
01-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Some Bible Time nerds,

Cast:

enjoy

in a more serius note, if p99 server was the temple of salomon , and salomon in the later end of his life turned away from god ( classic) and because his decissions left his heir so weakened than the ten tribes of israel(p99 guilds) rebelled agaisnt him. and split the kingdown in two : kingdown of israel and the kingdown of judah.

i stop here biblical make me feel dirty

Dweed
01-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Cut em in half!

Rhambuk
01-03-2014, 05:53 PM
i stop here biblical make me feel dirty

it is a good story

Arteker
01-03-2014, 05:55 PM
sorry my maniac side cannot avoid to ask this but who the hell is the queen of sheba on p99 and u gotta remember their wieves where his doom aswell.

so wise or not he was a man and let his cock ruin everything he had .

JayN
01-03-2014, 05:56 PM
I doubt most guild could afford the baby; thats why they dont compete to begin with

Arteker
01-03-2014, 05:57 PM
it is a good story

yeah but in the long run he fucked up as most biblical characters.:

And the Lord was angry with Solomon, because his heart had turned away from the Lord, the God of Israel, who had appeared to him twice and had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods. But he did not keep what the Lord commanded. Therefore the Lord said to Solomon, "Since this has been your practice and you have not kept my covenant and my statutes that I have commanded you, I will surely tear the kingdom from you and will give it to your servant. Yet for the sake of David your father I will not do it in your days, but I will tear it out of the hand of your son. However, I will not tear away all the kingdom, but I will give one tribe to your son, for the sake of David my servant and for the sake of Jerusalem that I have chosen.

jeez just hope the servant is not stealin or we fucked up beyond this dimension, would be like having a Hellraiser cenobite in charge .

heazels
01-03-2014, 06:01 PM
yeah but in the long run he fucked up as most biblical characters.:

And the Lord was angry with Solomon, because his heart had turned away from the Lord, the God of Israel, who had appeared to him twice and had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods. But he did not keep what the Lord commanded. Therefore the Lord said to Solomon, "Since this has been your practice and you have not kept my covenant and my statutes that I have commanded you, I will surely tear the kingdom from you and will give it to your servant. Yet for the sake of David your father I will not do it in your days, but I will tear it out of the hand of your son. However, I will not tear away all the kingdom, but I will give one tribe to your son, for the sake of David my servant and for the sake of Jerusalem that I have chosen.

jeez just hope the servant is not stealin or we fucked up beyond this dimension, would be like having a Hellraiser cenobite in charge .

every character but jesus had flaws, because they are people. And people are flawed.

Arteker
01-03-2014, 06:03 PM
every character but jesus had flaws, because they are people. And people are flawed.

Jesus have his flaws u forgot wich women he shagged he was not exactly a virgin .ah and have rage issues , rememebr when he stormed EC channel and begin atatcking poor ec traders ? u forgot that? thats not pg 13 man.

dax
01-03-2014, 06:06 PM
Religion in general is nothing more then control over the masses...

Pan
01-03-2014, 06:15 PM
You're all missing the point. This allegory means NOTHING until Sirken tips his hand and tells us who the real mother is.

Only then can the story actually become instructive.

slappytwotoes
01-03-2014, 06:20 PM
You're all missing the point. This allegory means NOTHING until Sirken tips his hand and tells us who the real mother is.

Only then can the story actually become instructive.

Seems to me he's already tipped his hand based on the Sirken Proposal...

Tier 2 wants to split the baby 50/50.

Tier 1 wants the whole baby to themselves again (we'll treat it better this time, honest!)

dax
01-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Tier 1 wants the whole baby to themselves again (we'll treat it better this time, honest!)

Its all good trust them :) they only beat the baby when it cries NM the bumps on the head

baalzy
01-03-2014, 06:30 PM
The thing is everyone wants the baby and I don't think anyone yet has been willing to let it go for the sake of the server.

right now youd see a crowd rush the stage, push the mothers aside, tear the baby limb from limb, and then start shouting that they are selling parts and pieces to the highest bidder.

Except they're also yelling at Solomon saying 'I touched the baby first! Give me his parts! I have this video recording proving that that guy <points> Tripped me. Tripping is against first-to-dismember rules!'

Portasaurus
01-03-2014, 06:42 PM
So wait does this mean that there will now be scorpion meat dropping from OT scorpikis??

Swish
01-03-2014, 06:47 PM
Some Bible Time nerds,

Cast:

enjoy

What's a torrent? I don't get it.

heazels
01-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Religion in general is nothing more then control over the masses...

Atheism is the choice to do whatever you want in life without a thought of ever being being punished

Sadre Spinegnawer
01-03-2014, 06:51 PM
In this play, The A-Team is the wise philosopher who suggests that since this particular raid-scene-baby was born horribly deformed, it might be better to kill it and try again. After all, the best part about kids is making them.

How do you get the parts to stick together? I've got like 5 torsos and several heads, and at least 4 gross of various limbs. Any help would be appreciated.

Portasaurus
01-03-2014, 06:57 PM
How do you get the parts to stick together? I've got like 5 torsos and several heads, and at least 4 gross of various limbs. Any help would be appreciated.

You gotta do the combine in an evil city oven otherwise it doesn't work. Also make sure you use the foraged tongues. dropped tongues don't work.

Barkingturtle
01-03-2014, 06:58 PM

Just add DNA.

HeallunRumblebelly
01-03-2014, 06:58 PM
We're a little more principled here, Sirken. We'd cut that motherfucker in half--hell, we'd help you do it!

Troubled
01-03-2014, 07:33 PM
T2 wants the body. We have Lostprophetz.

Tasslehofp99
01-03-2014, 08:36 PM
T2 wants the body. We have Lostprophetz.

ROFL terrible...

citizen1080
01-03-2014, 09:57 PM

Well played sir

mitic
01-03-2014, 09:59 PM
staff behaviour not classic

citizen1080
01-03-2014, 10:00 PM
Atheism is the choice to do whatever you want in life without a thought of ever being being punished

Which is much better than being catholic and doing whatever you want anyways and just saying you are sorry.

"I cheated on my wife! My bad"

Hail Mary Full of Grace...

Fixt

Clark
01-03-2014, 10:05 PM

heazels
01-03-2014, 10:08 PM
staff behaviour not classic

would you rather them go crazy and DT half the server and summon multiple dragons on people? I can recount a few times that happened on live.

planeofdreams
01-03-2014, 10:09 PM

Obviously, because people who hold no religion lack reason and any kind of moral autonomy or responsibility.

dax
01-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Obviously, because people who hold no religion lack reason and any kind of moral autonomy or responsibility.

One of Many reason i didn't reply to him :)

Eloian
01-03-2014, 10:31 PM
May the Flying Spaghetti Monster bless you all with his noodly appendage.

-Ramen

Eloian Bushlover (Yar Bitches that be a fine bush)
57 Halfelf Ranger
<BDA>

Ravager
01-03-2014, 11:28 PM
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

mitic
01-03-2014, 11:30 PM
would you rather them go crazy and DT half the server and summon multiple dragons on people? I can recount a few times that happened on live.

actually, that would be classic.

snoopsonicx
01-03-2014, 11:43 PM
whoa i like this split it in half idea. just have like p99carebear that rotates and move tmo & friends and alts to their own hardcore/pro server. are the loots only good cause they make you better than others or do they have inherent value on their own?

Clark
01-03-2014, 11:48 PM

:eek:

Rhambuk
01-04-2014, 12:32 AM

What took you so long?

heazels
01-05-2014, 12:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vj0qKthCgg

Grimfan
01-05-2014, 12:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vj0qKthCgg

It's kind of chopped together so I don't know if he had a dream or a near death experience, he talks about both, but both have been known to induce near real hallucination/dreams that appear to be more real than life itself. There's a phenomenon known as hyper realism and it's probably what he experienced. It's also a premise of movies like The Matrix. It does not prove that hell does or does not exist, but that is his interpretation of it.

The bottom line is that religion or no, that is not what sets someone to do good or evil, right or wrong, it's a moral compass that one develops over time. You make decisions to do the right thing or the wrong thing, and having something like hell looming over you sometimes does not help even the most god fearing individuals.

Buriedpast
01-05-2014, 12:49 AM
I have a moral compass, without needing the control of a punishment or reward to guide me on the right path.

Slaves to religion, or the incapable of autonomous thought shall continue to live as good people. I just don't understand why those conclusions can't be drawn without an enabling process of heaven or hell.

Buriedpast
01-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Duplicate post. Maybe it was god?

heazels
01-05-2014, 01:01 AM
It's kind of chopped together so I don't know if he had a dream or a near death experience, he talks about both, but both have been known to induce near real hallucination/dreams that appear to be more real than life itself. There's a phenomenon known as hyper realism and it's probably what he experienced. It's also a premise of movies like The Matrix. It does not prove that hell does or does not exist, but that is his interpretation of it.

The bottom line is that religion or no, that is not what sets someone to do good or evil, right or wrong, it's a moral compass that one develops over time. You make decisions to do the right thing or the wrong thing, and having something like hell looming over you sometimes does not help even the most god fearing individuals.

If all you want is a better story (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLimoqZUWgw)

Either way, same message, God of Atheism is yourself. The will to do what you like on earth without any judge over you.

So an atheist has a near death experience and sees heaven and hell. According to your theory, I am going to be reincarnated as a bunny or santa clause since I hate easter and christmas.

Ahldagor
01-05-2014, 01:24 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eTV8xSnxF3w/UQh6YCiXyUI/AAAAAAAAChY/RlDGqZWDjhI/s1600/01-abraham-and-isaac-250x408%255B1%255D.jpg

Thulack
01-05-2014, 01:24 AM
germans poop on each other

Then why is it called a Cleveland Steamer?

Sadre Spinegnawer
01-05-2014, 02:14 AM
I have a moral compass, without needing the control of a punishment or reward to guide me on the right path.

Slaves to religion, or the incapable of autonomous thought shall continue to live as good people. I just don't understand why those conclusions can't be drawn without an enabling process of heaven or hell.

Ahoy, fellow sailor on these tumultuous seas. I see you have passed the test of the Ring of Gyges, and no longer are moved by what others say, or threaten, but by the virtue of the path itself.

But what is this path?

Toward what does the compass of moral truth always point?

Any help would be appreciated.

Xer0
01-05-2014, 07:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3OShy5u.jpg?1
Agreed. I started my sk long ago, only recently got to 40. I've got decent gear, good weapons, most of it I earned by crafting thousands of plat worth of banded mail.. despite the hours i poured into getting even this far, I feel like the future is pretty bleak-- The economy is crazy on this server, how much plat was taken out of the game after the realization that certain individuals could just.. generate it on command?

Im sure it wont happen but I wish there would be a purge-- or another blue server of sorts? do we really need another pvp server to go unused?

Swish
01-05-2014, 10:28 AM
do we really need another pvp server to go unused?

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/low+blow.+aw+poor+bear_c59351_3745396.jpg