PDA

View Full Version : Plane of Sky recharging?

Byrjun
01-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Am I allowed to go to Plane of Sky to recharge an item if I'm not actually raiding / killing anything there? Just to use the vendor?

carli
01-03-2014, 04:13 PM
Until further notice anyone who touches a raid mob (VP Dragons, Trak, VS, CT, Draco, Inny, Maestro, Gore, Fay, Tal, Sev, Noble, OoA, Naggy, Vox, Phinny, Ragefire, Planar Trash, or anything else I forgot) or enters into Plane of Sky, Plane of Hate, Plane of Fear, or Veeshan’s Peak, will be banned until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, until the seas go dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Only Then you shall return and continue playing should you break these rules.

don't do it Byrjun! It's not worth it!

Rhambuk
01-03-2014, 04:17 PM
try it and let us know if its safe!

<3 Faye valentine btw

Sirken
01-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Sky isnt even up atm

Rhambuk
01-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Sky isnt even up atm

suggestion despawn all raid mobs, since abacab is out training people with them.

Mezzmur
01-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Sky isnt even up atm

Sky is falling?

Byrjun
01-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Sky isnt even up atm

Could you add a stipulation to allow people to go to sky to recharge items? It has nothing to do with raiding.

fastboy21
01-03-2014, 05:12 PM
i think the problem is that its easier to just shut the zone than to police folks from raiding 24/7.

i would just chalk it up to having one more reason to finally hammer out an agreement.

gortimer
01-03-2014, 05:13 PM
shamans are no longer half monks =*(

Byrjun
01-03-2014, 05:20 PM
i think the problem is that its easier to just shut the zone than to police folks from raiding 24/7.

If that was the case they would have just despawned all raid mobs. That isn't the case, and I'm thankful because it's fun watching people train Gorenaire and Venril Sathir to the entrance of KC.

Anyways, I think not allowing people to recharge Sky items was an oversight. It has has absolutely nothing to do with the current raid scene, might as well remove some water flask vendors as well.

Rhambuk
01-03-2014, 05:21 PM
If that was the case they would have just despawned all raid mobs. That isn't the case, and I'm thankful because it's fun watching people train Gorenaire and Venril Sathir to the entrance of KC.

Shit's classic.

VS To zone! sorry just seeing if he was up!

Sirken
01-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Could you add a stipulation to allow people to go to sky to recharge items? It has nothing to do with raiding.

you dont understand. the zone is not up.

Byrjun
01-03-2014, 05:59 PM
you dont understand. the zone is not up.

Not sure what I'm not understanding, this thread is a request to open the zone for item recharging, which is logical.

Rhambuk
01-03-2014, 06:06 PM
They're not going to open the zone, if they shut it down and its not down for tech reasons.

Tecmos Deception
01-03-2014, 06:15 PM
Byrjun will just keep arguing with you (i.e. you plural, encompassing everyone on the planet except himself) that you are mistaken, even if you try to explain to him that you realize exactly what is happening and you want it the way it is specifically to spite him. Even I'M not that much of a know-it-all.

Byrjun
01-03-2014, 06:15 PM
They're not going to open the zone, if they shut it down and its not down for tech reasons.

I know why it's down, hence why I said that not considering item recharges was an oversight.

Byrjun will just keep arguing with you (i.e. you plural, encompassing everyone on the planet except himself) that you are mistaken, even if you try to explain to him that you realize exactly what is happening and you want it the way it is specifically to spite him.

Not sure where this attack is coming from.

Tecmos Deception
01-03-2014, 06:20 PM
You wouldn't, that's kind of the point! :p

Aaron
01-03-2014, 06:21 PM
Byrjun is awesome.

Byrjun
01-03-2014, 06:32 PM
You wouldn't, that's kind of the point! :p

I was referencing the fact that you acted like you were my best friend when we shared a guild tag, and then after I decided that what I wanted from the game became a bit misaligned with the guild I was in, not even a day later you're flaming me on the forum.

Really petty. If you felt the need to be disrespectful to me just on the merit that I joined a new guild (which had nothing to do with you), I would have preferred if you had contained that to private channels of communication other than having your animosity spill out to the forums.

Derubael
01-03-2014, 06:35 PM
We're not bringing sky back online during the suspension. It's too much to worry about. I'm not going to sit in sky all night making sure people aren't killing mobs.

stewe
01-03-2014, 06:35 PM

Anyways, I think not allowing people to recharge Sky items was an oversight. It has has absolutely nothing to do with the current raid scene, might as well remove some water flask vendors as well.

the zone isnt coming back up just for recharging items, you have your answer, move along sir.

Tecmos Deception
01-03-2014, 06:42 PM
I was referencing the fact that you acted like you were my best friend when we shared a guild tag, and then after I decided that what I wanted from the game became a bit misaligned with the guild I was in, not even a day later you're flaming me on the forum.

Really petty. If you felt the need to be disrespectful to me just on the merit that I joined a new guild (which had nothing to do with you), I would have preferred if you had contained that to private channels of communication other than having your animosity spill out to the forums.

See? I specifically said what problem I have with him, but he dreamed up some BFF status and guild rivalry animosity and is convinced that these, and not the very specific criticism I had, is what I'm "flaming" him over. I'll stop though :p

Hailto
01-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Byrjun is cool, Tecmos confirmed mad that he lost a member to IB.

Sadre Spinegnawer
01-03-2014, 06:49 PM

stop lawyerin