PDA

View Full Version : Rogean, Let's Just Move Forward

Nefarum
01-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Dears Devs, GMs, Rogean:

There's been a lot of discussion and ideas put forward. Different guilds have different motives, and there'll never be a plan that everyone perfectly agrees on. I don't see a full consensus ever happening.

You guys have the power, I think it's time you just choose/formulate rules you think are best and enforce them. It's your server, people will have to live with what you choose. I'd say just take the ideas you think are best and implement a plan.

It's the only way I see things moving forward. Please just implement a new raid policy, people will learn to live with it. I can see that you guys truly want a healthy raid scene, and I and the majority of the server will gladly support whatever raid policy you enact. The rest will have to learn to live with it.

P.S. thanks for all the great work you've done.

Hitpoint
01-03-2014, 01:42 PM
Actually there are people negotiating. Let them do that.

Byrjun
01-03-2014, 01:44 PM
I think the point is that they want guilds to negotiate instead of just laying down some new rules themselves.

Rhambuk
01-03-2014, 01:45 PM
F your pixels OP you can wait a god damn week so we can get the raid scene fixed

Swish
01-03-2014, 01:45 PM
As long as TMO/FE are negotiating to get something, and not just saying no to everything with an agenda in mind (pushing inflation etc)... I'm all for the raid ban to continue a little while.

Hitpoint
01-03-2014, 01:46 PM
This is a small price to pay for an agreement that people can actually live with. Take a break for a few days, level and alt or something.

Rhambuk
01-03-2014, 01:48 PM
This is a small price to pay for an agreement that people can actually live with. Take a break for a few days, level and alt or something.

It hasn't even been a day and this guy is crying to go back to raid.

I wonder what mob just popped 2 minutes ago that he's drooling over.

*trying so hard to not RNF right now....

Nuggie
01-03-2014, 02:29 PM
Maybe this is a sick social experiment from them. Ever think of that?

How long can we keep the children occupied with arguing about sharing before they tire of arguing and decide they would rather play with the toys?

heazels
01-03-2014, 02:50 PM
Dears Devs, GMs, Rogean:

There's been a lot of discussion and ideas put forward. Different guilds have different motives, and there'll never be a plan that everyone perfectly agrees on. I don't see a full consensus ever happening.

You guys have the power, I think it's time you just choose/formulate rules you think are best and enforce them. It's your server, people will have to live with what you choose. I'd say just take the ideas you think are best and implement a plan.

It's the only way I see things moving forward. Please just implement a new raid policy, people will learn to live with it. I can see that you guys truly want a healthy raid scene, and I and the majority of the server will gladly support whatever raid policy you enact. The rest will have to learn to live with it.

P.S. thanks for all the great work you've done.

They will figure it out if they want to raid on this server. EQ is about community, so they are actually playing the game finally.

snwbrdr642
01-03-2014, 06:05 PM
It hasn't even been a day and this guy is crying to go back to raid.

I wonder what mob just popped 2 minutes ago that he's drooling over.

*trying so hard to not RNF right now....

he's probably a non-raider who has hopes of completing his epic at some point

Rhambuk
01-03-2014, 06:07 PM
its been a day, if hes a non raider im guessing hes been waiting a while already.

a few more days won't kill him.

snwbrdr642
01-03-2014, 06:09 PM
its been a day, if hes a non raider im guessing hes been waiting a while already.

a few more days won't kill him.

i'm not saying ur wrong, i guess i should have asked;

why do u feel the need to add unconstructive posts to all these threads?

Tanthallas
01-03-2014, 06:10 PM
As long as TMO/FE are negotiating to get something, and not just saying no to everything with an agenda in mind (pushing inflation etc)... I'm all for the raid ban to continue a little while.

TMO and FE are in 100% agreement at this point. Even though there are other parties that are not, I think the fact that this actually happened is a milestone on this server.

Rhambuk
01-03-2014, 06:15 PM
i'm not saying ur wrong, i guess i should have asked;

why do u feel the need to add unconstructive posts to all these threads?

it's like -15 outside and I have nothing else to do atm.

heading out talk later!

dax
01-03-2014, 06:15 PM
he's probably a non-raider who has hopes of completing his epic at some point

And that lady's and gentlemen is why most people hate the top guilds the other reason penis envy