PDA

View Full Version : ***BREAKING***Red Dawn admits boxing on raids***BREAKING***

Supreme
01-03-2014, 12:09 PM
I was there for the fight man. Your numbers are skewed. You're counting kills on naggy bots and people on cr and shit. The actual fight in solb, y'all got smoked and it was relative even numbers considering the level and gear disparity.

Stop looking for excuses and accept that y'all lost a battle. Learn from it and move on.

counting kills on naggy bots

naggy bots

bots

Clearly even Red Dawn members know about botting of characters on Red Dawn raids and openly admit it on the forums...

Where are the ban hammers? Were is the unbiased enforcement of the rules? How can we have a clean server with integrity when this kind of rampant cheating going on?

Elderan
01-03-2014, 12:11 PM
I killed one boxer for sure... Just stood there up against the wall the entire time with their back to me. But they were still casting spells through the wall so I know they were not afk.

Holey
01-03-2014, 12:11 PM
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS

marie
01-03-2014, 12:23 PM
i knew they were mad but this is pretty lol

HippoNipple
01-03-2014, 12:29 PM
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS
BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=481M4cLn0gE#t=50s

evilldacbane
01-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Supreme in the middle of a mental breakdown.

Twainz
01-03-2014, 12:54 PM
counting kills on naggy bots

naggy bots

bots

Clearly even Red Dawn members know about botting of characters on Red Dawn raids and openly admit it on the forums...

Where are the ban hammers? Were is the unbiased enforcement of the rules? How can we have a clean server with integrity when this kind of rampant cheating going on?

Really Supreme? You going to play this card bro? I guess you don't want to be an adult anymore.

/respect lost

Nirgon
01-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Supreme doing his best to ensure new players will not come here and enjoy it.

Bamz4l
01-03-2014, 01:35 PM
port bot, rez bot, or any other "bot" has nothing to do with mutli boxing. A bot is a character built for 1 specific job in mind, and like a (ro)bot he performs that sole job, when needed.

Bamz4l
01-03-2014, 01:36 PM
aka naggy bot (a character built for staying under level 53 and fighting nagafen)

hagard
01-03-2014, 01:40 PM
port bot, rez bot, or any other "bot" has nothing to do with mutli boxing. A bot is a character built for 1 specific job in mind, and like a (ro)bot he performs that sole job, when needed.

Logic doesn't work with tacoman

Tassador
01-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Remeber when assholes ran pindlebots in d2.. Assclowns making game jxvfvcf1 jxvfvcf2 etc....

Supreme
01-03-2014, 03:21 PM
Nice try to defend his statement.

A bot is an automated function. IE buffbot, resbot, healbot.

An alt is a character you play for other things that is separate from your main.

Love how all of you want to rush to his defense and defend Red Dawn allowing people to box "alts" on raids.

I thought you guys were the white knights?

Look like a bunch of cheating assclowns and your own guildmate has been caught saying as much.

freez
01-03-2014, 03:22 PM
yew mad hehe

dem bans

not on this side of the fence

PAL

Supreme
01-03-2014, 03:24 PM
yew mad hehe

dem bans

not on this side of the fence

PAL

Ya i know.

GMs on Red Dawn's side. Anything goes...boxing, corpse camping, griefing...

Unless we fraps, screenshot and petition then a blind is turned to the dirty activities of Red Dawn.

freez
01-03-2014, 03:29 PM
whatever u say

PAL

ps rdy 2 get zerg'd?

HeHe

HippoNipple
01-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Ya i know.

GMs on Red Dawn's side. Anything goes...boxing, corpse camping, griefing...

Unless we fraps, screenshot and petition then a blind is turned to the dirty activities of Red Dawn.

Conspiracies like this being thrown out already? You have guides in your guild, they surely haven't switched sides on you that quickly. You can fraps all you want your forumquesting will not hinder Red Dawn's progress. The white knights will fight all adversity and lead this server to the promised lands from the dirty scum lords that have plagued this server far too long.

Zalaerian
01-03-2014, 03:43 PM
whatever u say

PAL

ps rdy 2 get zerg'd?

HeHe

We are going to reinvent what are zerg rly is

Nirgon
01-03-2014, 04:03 PM
Look like a bunch of cheating assclowns

That window is a mirror, Supreme

HeisChuck
01-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Thought i saw a few AIM BOTS in attendance as well

Nirgon
01-03-2014, 04:10 PM
i saw

Oh tell me you aren't leveling another cleric to 60 :(.

I'll fill out a prayer card.

HeisChuck
01-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Oh tell me you aren't leveling another cleric to 60 :(.

I'll fill out a prayer card.

naw

I get my everquest fix thru heartbrands private stream

I ain't THAT sick

Zalaerian
01-03-2014, 04:14 PM
Xant was on till 2am. His immersion is growing chuck. You may need to step in here

Weom
02-20-2014, 09:26 AM
So... Just to clear things up, what is the policy on botting and or boxing alts? This thread seems to contradict the server rules regarding such.

Sobee101
02-20-2014, 09:45 AM

An alt is a character you play for other things that is separate from your main.

Love how all of you want to rush to his defense and defend Red Dawn allowing people to box "alts" on raids.

Look like a bunch of cheating assclowns and your own guildmate has been caught saying as much.

This is what i picture you doing right after you wrote this…

http://i.imgur.com/v8SYSFp.gif

Azure
02-20-2014, 10:50 AM
<Red Dawn> was clearly boxxin last night when I logged in.

U know... IDGAF if lite boxes tho... If it means there's another guild contesting praxelz so more twinks level up thru guk.

Not_Kazowi
02-20-2014, 11:39 AM
because I called a level 50 cleric I use to kill nagafen a bot, doesn't mean I box the character.

Op is dumb

raka
02-20-2014, 12:37 PM

who cares bro.

smoke a j and tickle ur pecker.

everything will b ok, i promise.

XiakenjaTZ
02-20-2014, 01:10 PM
I refer to my Naggy guy as a bot even though I log off my main to get on him.

Twainz
02-20-2014, 01:30 PM
I was there in Red Dawn. Only Lite was boxing. Weird how Novus and his 52 Naggy alt were online at the same time.

Tradesonred
02-20-2014, 01:38 PM
The first time i ever heard the term VPN was from Lite's mouth in Azrael's vent

Kronick
02-20-2014, 01:39 PM
Then you are dumb

Vile
02-20-2014, 02:55 PM
haha supreme so dumb

Nocsucow
02-20-2014, 03:05 PM
I was there in Red Dawn. Only Lite was boxing. Weird how Novus and his 52 Naggy alt were online at the same time.

so you knew he was boxing and didnt report it ? this is why red server will never be anything

freez
02-20-2014, 03:07 PM
twainz about a 2 on the integrity scale

multiply that number by 300 if we are talking about a weight scale

Twainz
02-20-2014, 03:15 PM
so you knew he was boxing and didnt report it ? this is why red server will never be anything

I didn't want to be the scumbag that got someone permabanned. I feel like people should learn from their mistakes and get a slight punishment. I didn't want any of the people that Lite boxed to get their account banned for letting him have access.

Twainz
02-20-2014, 03:18 PM
twainz about a 2 on the integrity scale

multiply that number by 300 if we are talking about a weight scale

Yea because the 1 time I reported someone for crimes against humanity, Ephi said "We don't care about the RMT on red." That was with all the evidence and offering to setup a sting operation.

Jenni D
02-20-2014, 04:03 PM
Without meaning to cause a flame, but Supreme was banned from Blue for MQ so posting this is VERY rich. This itself is actual fact rather than an opinon or guesswork.

Nocsucow
02-20-2014, 04:08 PM
I didn't want to be the scumbag that got someone permabanned. I feel like people should learn from their mistakes and get a slight punishment. I didn't want any of the people that Lite boxed to get their account banned for letting him have access.

how is this shitty box going to get better ? you had a chance to get rid of a cheater and you didnt. you belong in the same group that is destroying the red box .

Juhstin
02-20-2014, 04:09 PM
Bring down the hammer

lite
02-20-2014, 04:13 PM
shitty thread

Twainz
02-20-2014, 05:13 PM
how is this shitty box going to get better ? you had a chance to get rid of a cheater and you didnt. you belong in the same group that is destroying the red box .

Tried and failed bro. If they really cared they would ban Lite and Brainz in a heartbeat. All they would have to do is watch them for 30 minutes when they are online. They box 97% of the time they are online.

Fame
02-20-2014, 05:24 PM
Thread does not deliver.