PDA

View Full Version : What's up with EC prices and training lately?

jballe3
07-31-2010, 12:25 AM
Don't know what kind of stuff folks are taking in EC, but everything has skyrocketed in prices in the last 2-3 weeks, it's rediculous!

Also, this training shit has gotten out of hand.... i think something needs to be done about this, how someone can train rinna to the tunnel over and over and over and over and over and over and.... ::catches breath:: over and over and over, well you get my drift, and not be taken care of. BLARGH!:mad:

Serin
07-31-2010, 08:43 AM
Rinna needs selo's..

Tugobim
07-31-2010, 09:11 AM
I havent really noticed an increase in prices...but the whole training is getting really old quick. Abakab trained Rinna, Sergeant Slate, and other guards three times in less than 15 minutes to the tunnel last night.

Sadface
07-31-2010, 09:52 AM
I love how this abacab is so miserable he will constantly keep creating new e-mails, new emu accounts, new login accounts, and new characters just to get banned and do it again.

Over and over and over

He is quite possible the saddest human being on the planet. He earns 5 sadfaces (opposite of 5 stars).

Kraftwerk
07-31-2010, 10:15 AM
I havent really noticed an increase in prices.

Couple months ago things like Manastone and AoN were 30-35k and ~100k(I think) respectively. Now Manastone is like 70-80k and AoN is 200+ I believe. A huge increase in prices, wish I had bought a MS back in May could've made huge profit.

gprater
07-31-2010, 10:33 AM
saw AoN at 370k the other day somewhere...either in EC or here in the EC forum

Emoqq
07-31-2010, 10:48 AM
Why Do Prices Fluctuate?

A market is a place where buyers and sellers come together for voluntary exchange, and price is determined by supply and demand. If more people would like to buy at a certain price than are willing to sell at that price, then buyers will buy out the stock and there will be a shortage. This gives sellers more incentive to produce, because it indicates to them that even if it costs them more, it's worth it. In this case, price rises, and equilibrium is restored.
The system works in the return direction, to reduce price, as well. If more people would like to sell at a certain price than would like to buy, there is a surplus. To reduce inventories, sellers lower the price and cut back on production, and buyers purchase the item at the new, lower price.

Edit: For example, FBSS's, sold at 13,000pp, sell almost instantly, and have been for a long time. Thus, people have figured out, they can sell them for more. Not every item is higher in value, in fact, a large number of items right now are LOWER then previous market values.

jballe3
07-31-2010, 11:35 AM
i understand how markets work, but how drastically it's changed within a 3 week span.....

Dersk
07-31-2010, 12:05 PM
Couple months ago things like Manastone and AoN were 30-35k and ~100k(I think) respectively. Now Manastone is like 70-80k and AoN is 200+ I believe.

Are you referencing prices you know someone actually paid or just what someone advertises in auction?

jeffd
07-31-2010, 02:45 PM
blah blah.

the condescending copy+paste was cute, but not particularly helpful. prices are rising because the market is no longer saturated with duped items, as it was several months ago. as a result, instead of there being 3-5 manastones available on the market at any given time, now there's 0-1.

mmiles8
07-31-2010, 03:13 PM
There are several up as we speak, and that's just counting what's here on the forums. But those are mostly the same 3 people reselling each others and posting fake bids for each other to inflate the prices.