PDA

View Full Version : Multi-questing is the problem

rahmani
01-02-2014, 08:36 PM
If we trace back the raid rotation/sharing problems it seems like a huge portion of the motivation for the greed is because of the ability to sell rare pieces.

I am in a small guild and almost everybody I know who has an epic has had to pay extortionary amounts to large guilds for their rare pieces.

Cut out the multi-questing and I suspect there'll be more willingness to cooperate and share.

Thulack
01-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Not MQ that is the problem. It's Greed that is the problem.

rahmani
01-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Well you can't make people less greedy.

Ecguy
01-02-2014, 08:42 PM
All wrong.

Supply isn't satisfying demand is the problem.

mitic
01-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Not MQ that is the problem. It's Greed that is the problem.

and what exactly are those players going to do with those millions of plat (=pixels) in their video game bank?

its not greed, its something else.

Thulack
01-02-2014, 08:48 PM
and what exactly are those players going to do with those millions of plat (=pixels) in their video game bank?

its not greed, its something else.

Greed can be ingame or not

mitic
01-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Greed can be ingame or not

dude wake up. i just did a quick google search and found a plethora of RMT offers for p99

baalzy
01-02-2014, 08:52 PM
If we trace back the raid rotation/sharing problems it seems like a huge portion of the motivation for the greed is because of the ability to sell rare pieces.

I am in a small guild and almost everybody I know who has an epic has had to pay extortionary amounts to large guilds for their rare pieces.

Cut out the multi-questing and I suspect there'll be more willingness to cooperate and share.
They'd still cockblock and just force people to pay for loot rights. That would have to be prohibited behavior as well.

Rhambuk
01-02-2014, 09:16 PM
Mobs could drop nothing and people would fight over who gets to kill it.

Hawala
01-03-2014, 12:24 AM
You can't code in a way to stop RMT, but you can code in a way to stop MQ.

Arteker
01-03-2014, 12:36 AM
Mobs could drop nothing and people would fight over who gets to kill it.

Back in the day GMs poped a faked Trakanon and TMO and TR jumped like a pack of wolfs to it just to find it had a stupid note in it .

nobody coned it to see that fake Trak was green .

Redstars
01-03-2014, 12:37 AM
Supply cant fill the demand because people have 40k alts.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
01-03-2014, 12:46 AM
It's all just a business now. When you were 14 it didn't matter but now you've got that fancy 6month business course under your belt from DeVry and you feel like it can all be bought and sold. A list of other notable scummy things on the P99 server:

- selling proxy spots for Chardok aoe groups. Wtf is this shit. really?
- quillmane rights.
- rule lawyering.
- casting away hybrids due to penalties.

And on and on and on and on. It wears on you.

Bongs is right though, greed is at the heart of it. More importantly, the area of the brain associated with greed is TRULY at the heart of it. I suggest full frontal lobotomy; it's the only way to be sure.

#lobotomy2014

jaybone
01-03-2014, 12:47 AM
MQ that is the problem. It's Greed that is the problem.

RMT Is the problem. Plain and simple. When mobs drop pieces worth hundreds of dollars of course these things are going to be highly contested.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
01-03-2014, 12:55 AM
RMT Is the problem. Plain and simple. When mobs drop pieces worth hundreds of dollars of course these things are going to be highly contested.

Highly doubt it.

RMT is likely coming from "old" pixels held by players cashing out. New toys are fun and usually tracked or at the very minimum noticed for some time.

Hawala
01-03-2014, 12:58 AM

qft

mitic
01-03-2014, 01:44 AM
Highly doubt it.

RMT is likely coming from "old" pixels held by players cashing out. New toys are fun and usually tracked or at the very minimum noticed for some time.

do a google search, there is no rocket science involved about RMT on p99.