PDA

View Full Version : Simplified Raiding Solution

Kennie
01-02-2014, 07:39 PM
I play guildless now, but with how much the raid rotation is dominating the server I thought I'd add my two cents.

- Require a certain number of lvl 60's in a guild to qualify for rotation status. Whatever guilds have that amount or more automatically become part of it if they want.

- Give whatever guild up on rotation every single raid mob outside of VP for that designated week.

- If said guild cannot kill any target for whatever reason, that mob becomes FFA 24 hours after it pops without affecting the future rotation. This would keep the race/competition factor in tact only after another guild had the opportunity to try and fail.

This way if it's not your rotation week, guilds can chill out and enjoy the world without having to commit to stupid batphones and let a video game completely control most aspects of their lives. It also gives the opportunity of trial and error for up and coming guilds to improve without the big bullies breathing down their necks.

That's it.

Kennie
01-02-2014, 11:36 PM
Too good? ok

oddibemcd
01-02-2014, 11:54 PM
This was so bad that people wanted to spare you the embarrassment of commenting on it.

Kennie
01-02-2014, 11:56 PM
elaborate.

oddibemcd
01-03-2014, 12:03 AM
A) It's too care-bear. I dont think there has been one proposal that eliminates all FFA raiding.

B) It either wastes mob spawns, or excludes a lot of people. Either the # of 60's is low to include as many as possible, or high to make sure all mobs die...but someone is going to be left out. If A-Team can kill every mob but Gore, should Gore be left up? If <Knights> want to kill Draco, should they be denied that chance because they can't kill Trak?

C) Many new guilds would form with the minimum number of level 60's to maximize loot. Your week would come once every six months.

Kennie
01-03-2014, 12:04 AM
Did you not read the 24 hour part? There would be FFA every week. Read better.