YendorLootmonkey
01-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Poor wolf meats :(

Sirken
01-02-2014, 05:20 PM
never trust a Norrathian merchant

Daldaen
01-02-2014, 05:22 PM
I tried to use the floor as my shared bank. It are 28 hard earned HQ Cat Pelts. How ever will the vendors consume all those Tailored Quivers I won't get to make now :(.

Reguiy
01-02-2014, 05:23 PM
Let me fix that for you.

never trust anyone, anywhere. real or computer generated.

Now that's the Sirken I know and love.

Clark
01-02-2014, 05:25 PM
This is an atrocity. The black market is now flooded with wolf meat.

Portasaurus
01-02-2014, 05:26 PM
My wolf sandwiches just got really expensive.

gwideon
01-02-2014, 05:38 PM
Is this the same as early EQ in the sense that the vendor still has them "under the counter" and that you can get them back if you buy enough of the junk on top so it comes to the top? (vendor mining)

YendorLootmonkey
01-02-2014, 05:47 PM
400 wolves died in vain, their succulent meats lost forever. I hope when I die, no one leaves my meat on a vendor and have it disappear :(

Portasaurus
01-02-2014, 05:48 PM
Yeah, vendor-diving is a fun activity of mine and I do it quite a bit. Feels sort of like playing a slot machine (if slot machines paid you in meat). It can be quite expensive, though depending on what items are at the top of the stocks.

However, when the server went down last night, all vendors seem to have had their stocks cleared out.

That seems to happen quite a bit here on p1999 and I really should have known better. I'm not sure if vendor stocks were regularly cleared-out on live or not, but if there is any way to preserve vendor items through repops and reboots that would be kind of nice.

Then again, refreshing the vendors' stocks does remove (temporarily) the high-priced vendor trash that usually sits in the way of all of those delicious rat ears, spiderling legs, and bixie parts (the shit that I'M looking for), so this might be a case of "careful what you wish for"

YendorLootmonkey
01-02-2014, 05:50 PM
I think you're onto something with this "slot machine that pays out meats" thing....

Swish
01-02-2014, 05:57 PM
This is an atrocity. The black market is now flooded with wolf meat.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7138813184/h92A0BB47/

Aaron
01-02-2014, 06:00 PM
Is this the same as early EQ in the sense that the vendor still has them "under the counter" and that you can get them back if you buy enough of the junk on top so it comes to the top? (vendor mining)

Yes.

baalzy
01-02-2014, 06:00 PM
Yeah, vendor-diving is a fun activity of mine and I do it quite a bit. Feels sort of like playing a slot machine (if slot machines paid you in meat). It can be quite expensive, though depending on what items are at the top of the stocks.

However, when the server went down last night, all vendors seem to have had their stocks cleared out.

That seems to happen quite a bit here on p1999 and I really should have known better. I'm not sure if vendor stocks were regularly cleared-out on live or not, but if there is any way to preserve vendor items through repops and reboots that would be kind of nice.

Then again, refreshing the vendors' stocks does remove (temporarily) the high-priced vendor trash that usually sits in the way of all of those delicious rat ears, spiderling legs, and bixie parts (the shit that I'M looking for), so this might be a case of "careful what you wish for"

If that all carried over it would make it extremely hard to find a vendor to do recharges with though. Unless you want to buy up all the previous junk first.

Mac Dretti
01-02-2014, 06:05 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2221519/agent-smith-shades-o.gif

gwideon
01-02-2014, 06:16 PM

Pssst... Rat ears are available in unlimited stock on a EC Inn vendor .. Look for a female euridite in the center west part of EC close to the zone line to WC

Portasaurus
01-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Pssst... Rat ears are available in unlimited stock on a EC Inn vendor .. Look for a female euridite in the center west part of EC close to the zone line to WC

OMG THIS IS GAME CHANGING INFORMATION. I'm serious.

Gaaaaavin
01-02-2014, 06:43 PM
OMG THIS IS GAME CHANGING INFORMATION. I'm serious.

She's got batwings, too. Mmmm batwing crunchies....