PDA

View Full Version : skill-based pro-pickup raid nilbogcare system, or why should you get along

nilbog
01-02-2014, 03:25 PM
-You may not engage a raid target with more than 40 players.

-Once your guild has killed raid npc 'X', your next engagement on that target must be attempted with 50% less players.

-If the raid npc remains up until 6 hours have passed, it becomes open to everyone again.

-If any of this is violated, [something really bad] happens.

Thoughts behind this:
-Zerg membership does not help; it hurts - the opposite of what we have now.

-Once a guild's engagement count ran low, there might be skill involved with fights.

-Eventually even the smallest guild or pick-up raid would get a shot at targets.

If left solely to me, this is the type of system that would be implemented. Good luck on agreements!

<3

Derubael
01-02-2014, 03:28 PM
signed.

Autotune
01-02-2014, 03:28 PM

-Once your guild has killed raid npc 'X', your next engagement on that target must be attempted with 50% less players.

-The raid npc will remain up until 6 hours have passed, in which case it becomes open to everyone again.

Thoughts behind this:

-Once a guild's engagement count ran low, there might be skill involved with fights.

-Eventually even the smallest guild or pick-up raid would get a shot at targets.

If left solely to me, this is the type of system that would be implemented. Good luck on agreements!

<3

No reason to dirty your hands, Lord Nilbog, I have this under control.

Erasong
01-02-2014, 03:36 PM
i really really like this actually.

Lune
My name is Lune, my opinion matters, and I support Nilbogcare

HeallunRumblebelly

-If the raid npc remains up until 6 hours have passed, it becomes open to everyone again.

Thoughts behind this:

<3

Am I right in assuming this would lead to a 40 -> 20 -> 10 -> 5 system? May have some epic VS's, lol.

Alarti0001
01-02-2014, 03:37 PM

Thoughts behind this:

<3

So variance is introduced causing raid guild sizes to inflate for years... then you punish them for playing by staff created problems?

Elements
01-02-2014, 03:38 PM
How many guilds can I have characters in?

Autotune
So variance is introduced causing raid guild sizes to inflate for years... then you punish them for playing by staff created problems?

Cut the fat, thin is in!

freez

Thoughts behind this:

<3

LOL put this on red

Lune
01-02-2014, 03:40 PM

Quit crying you baby, staff didn't create socking, players did.

Ele
01-02-2014, 03:41 PM
Adapt or die.

Erati
while Nilbog is here can you take a moment to look over what would happen with Dojo if we left OoA up as part of an agreement ?

what would his spawn time become

Alarti0001
Quit crying you baby, staff didn't create socking, players did.

Socking is classic lol.

Argh
01-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Any plan that can be explained in 4 bullet points I'm a fan of.

Doors
01-02-2014, 03:48 PM

Thoughts behind this:

<3

http://www.corporatecomplianceinsights.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Facebook-thumbs-up.jpg

Magicant
01-02-2014, 03:50 PM
This is the best plan I have seen.

I would fully recommend making this a mandatory rule across all p99 raiding.

fastboy21
01-02-2014, 03:53 PM
Socking is classic lol.

socking isn't classic...its something that players did on some servers (maybe most) during classic EQ. Big difference.

There were, in fact, servers were folks didn't poop sock...crazy. still classic.

Clark
Nilbog not everyone want's to play the game like A-Team does. This is ridiculous and is a slap in the face to the hard work a lot of guilds have done to recruit folks and maintain a playerbase.

What is with people trying to custom content and ruin this server for God sake.

sanforce
If alt guilds are allowed, I'd agree to this.

Autotune
Nilbog not everyone want's to play the game like A-Team does. This is ridiculous and is a slap in the face to the hard work a lot of guilds have done to recruit folks and maintain a playerbase.

Calm down there chief.

Lune
01-02-2014, 03:57 PM
This is ridiculous and is a slap in the face to the hard work a lot of guilds have done to mass-recruit swarms of players as a way to get mobs.

Alarti0001
01-02-2014, 03:58 PM
socking isn't classic...its something that players did on some servers (maybe most) during classic EQ. Big difference.

There were, in fact, servers were folks didn't poop sock...crazy. still classic.

It happened on Classic, it was also possible on every server in classic without any rule changes.
The End

Confirmed Classic someone get Nirgon to officiate

Autotune
01-02-2014, 04:00 PM
It happened on Classic, it was also possible on every server in classic without any rule changes.
The End

No one gives a shit about 14 years ago and what those people did.

We are here and have to come up with a solution for now.

Go away Crylarti

Xadion
01-02-2014, 04:00 PM
And with this system, in an attempt to try and get more and more people to see raid content you make it even more elite, hybrids will be out of the equasion quick etc etc- only the highly geared people will be able to do the 10 and such encounter bla bla etc etc

Alarti0001
01-02-2014, 04:01 PM
No one gives a shit about 14 years ago and what those people did.

We are here and have to come up with a solution for now.

Go away Crylarti

Really, I seem to remember the vision of this project was to create a classic everquest server based on 1999 everquest. Hmm Project1999 wonder how it got that name....

idiot.

Clark
01-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Calm down there chief.

Could say the same to you man. You came back and seemed cool on the forums for a while, but as of late you've been a freaking weirdo.

Autotune
01-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Really, I seem to remember the vision of this project was to create a classic everquest server based on 1999 everquest. Hmm Project1999 wonder how it got that name....

idiot.

Nilbog could easily create a classic everquest. All he has to do is remove every's ability to log on.

Deal or go away.

Rupertox
01-02-2014, 04:04 PM
and, this solves the problem?

the best solution for all issues we have is to launch velious (i know that isnt possible because isnt finished yet, and i know you are working hard for it)

i would say that other solution would be to split the server in any way in 2 until velious at least raid content. but dunno if this is possible.

if you lock raids for 40 persons, and a guild have 50 online, who gets out? why?

Autotune
01-02-2014, 04:04 PM
Could say the same to you man. You came back and seemed cool on the forums for a while, but as of late you've been a freaking weirdo.

Nilbro is having a laugh at your raid problems. However, at the same time, he realizes that guild sizes here aren't classic. You guys best lighten up.

Clark
01-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Nilbog could easily create a classic everquest. All he has to do is remove every's ability to log on.

Deal or go away.

That would almost be better, they're completely trashing the server I've grown to love. Nothing about the last couple weeks or any of the discussions relate to real Everquest or other servers. It's just whatever people want their Custom99 to look like. It's absolutely embarrassing.

Alarti0001
01-02-2014, 04:08 PM
That would almost be better, they're completely trashing the server I've grown to love. Nothing about the last couple weeks or any of the discussions relate to real Everquest or other servers. It's just whatever people want their Custom99 to look like. It's absolutely embarrassing.

TMO/FE merger to progression server? They have velious I hear.

Ravager
01-02-2014, 04:10 PM

Do it.

rollin5k
This seems way to elitist. Not to mention abandoning classes that aren't important enough to make the cut

Autotune

I can assure you that no one else, not even the staff, will miss either of you.

radditsu
01-02-2014, 04:11 PM
How does this make the 10 thousand raiders on this server happy?

5 man VS would make tons of people unhappy! (not me!)

radditsu
01-02-2014, 04:12 PM

I'll twink you out on PEQ if you want!

Clark
01-02-2014, 04:12 PM

I love how you talk like anybody gives a flying frick what you have to say buddy. Go back to retirement you're a non factor.

Alarti0001
01-02-2014, 04:13 PM
Do it.

So basically want your way or no way. Its justified because Tier A ppl play differently than you and that shouldnt be allowed?

Nazi

Autotune
01-02-2014, 04:13 PM
I love how you talk like anybody gives a flying frick what you have to say buddy. Go back to retirement you're a non factor.

You guys are way to serious about pixels, it's no wonder you can't get along.

Alarti0001
01-02-2014, 04:14 PM

Stealin is just riding a consensus troll wave. He will be back to his usual idiotic self once this is over. I do applaud his new troll method however, even if it is so very thinly-veiled.

radditsu
01-02-2014, 04:14 PM
You guys are way to serious about pixels, it's no wonder you can't get along.

pixels are the like..best.

Better than showers, or pooping in something designed for pooping in.

Better than sex.

Pixels are mankind's greatest invention!

Splorf22
01-02-2014, 04:15 PM

Thoughts behind this:

<3

would sign

Autotune
01-02-2014, 04:15 PM
So basically want your way or no way. Its justified because Tier A ppl play differently than you and that shouldnt be allowed?

Nazi

I feel bad for you guys, I really do.

You read this title and the post and you can't even have a single laugh at the situation, instead you get all butthurt.

Ele
01-02-2014, 04:18 PM
pixels are the like..best.

Better than showers, or pooping in something designed for pooping in.

Better than sex.

Pixels are mankind's greatest invention!

and they come in all different colors!

radditsu
01-02-2014, 04:20 PM
and they come in all different colors!

Oh lord, I hope this goes on forever and nobody raids for months.

Should I bump my (fair!) proposal to stir more jimmies?

Furniture
01-02-2014, 04:20 PM
This sounds good but i can imagine there would be a lot of crazy rule lawyering requiring gms to have to keep looking at backlogs of earlier encounters. "X guild had only 49% less members!!! etc." I could imagine there would be times when there isnt enough of X class and to work around it, members would deguild if nobody is around to see it.

Perhaps this would work better with some kind of thoughtful quest script with qglobals taking into account which guild has aggro, which guild killed the mob previously, how many guild members currently have aggro etc. and would banish the required amount of players to force the encounter to have whatever players are allowed. Its all doable with qglobals. Just a thought.

Autotune
01-02-2014, 04:21 PM
Oh lord, I hope this goes on forever and nobody raids for months.

Should I bump my (fair!) proposal to stir more jimmies?

Hit mine too while you're at it!

Thana8088
01-02-2014, 04:21 PM

Thoughts behind this:

<3

So only the BIS-geared and most skilled players from every guild will get to raid? COOL! It'll be like being on the B team of an A guild.

Why don't you just randomly assign player names to each raid mob when it spawns? Then those unacquainted people have to come together and kill the target.

Autotune
01-02-2014, 04:23 PM
So only the BIS-geared and most skilled players from every guild will get to raid? COOL! It'll be like being on the B team of an A guild.

Why don't you just randomly assign player names to each raid mob when it spawns? Then those unacquainted people have to come together and kill the target.

Is there a requirement to throw away your sense of humor to join TMO and FE now?

BlackTriad
01-02-2014, 04:24 PM

I like that at least for a once in a while event. Put names in a hat and pull out 20 people from different guilds, give them 5 or so minutes to get ready, and then have them engage.

Messianic
01-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Everyone is missing the obvious solution to deciding who gets what raid mobs.

Dance-offs.

radditsu

X-men had a A and B team, are you better than the X-men?

Gold Team:consisting of Archangel, Colossus, Jean Grey, Iceman and Storm, Bishop.

Blue Team: Cyclops, Wolverine, Rogue, Beast, Jubilee, Gambit, Psylocke, Revanche(wtf?) , Sabretooth(double wtf)

I mean on one hand you have Cyclops...but on the other you have Stupid Archangel.

Even those two doofus' are better than any raider on p99

Pint
pras nilbog for creating the newest 70+ page raid scene thread fully devoted to trolling each other

radditsu
01-02-2014, 04:27 PM

Dance-offs.

I call wow dark elf female.

Laok
01-02-2014, 04:30 PM
X-men had a A and B team, are you better than the X-men?

Gold Team:consisting of Archangel, Colossus, Jean Grey, Iceman and Storm, Bishop.

Blue Team: Cyclops, Wolverine, Rogue, Beast, Jubilee, Gambit, Psylocke, Revanche(wtf?) , Sabretooth(double wtf)

I mean on one hand you have Cyclops...but on the other you have Stupid Archangel.

Even those two doofus' are better than any raider on p99

Dude! How can you hate on archangel? Best rebirth of a character EVAR!!1! He was so good...

radditsu
01-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Dude! How can you hate on archangel? Best rebirth of a character EVAR!!1! He was so good...

Because angel was the worst guy that ever existed and he makes archangel stink just by having the same dude be both?

Flying with wings is barely a superpower, birds do it.

Autotune
01-02-2014, 04:33 PM

Dance-offs.

in-game or out of game?

Could dancing out of game be some form of RMT if it gains you raid targets?

Most importantly, could I hire a pole dancer to compete for raid targets?

Messianic
01-02-2014, 04:34 PM
in-game or out of game?

Out of game.

Ele
01-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Because angel was the worst guy that ever existed and he makes archangel stink just by having the same dude be both?

Can birds shoot razor blades out of their wings? I don't think so.

Laok
01-02-2014, 04:36 PM

That's why he needed to die and be brought back by Apocalypse as a super badass. Birds can't fly at mach speeds or shoot razor sharp feathers out of their badass metal wings, now can they? Plus, he's blue.

Daldaen
01-02-2014, 04:36 PM
I'm not sure how I feel about this...

Preventing zeroing sure. But limiting to 40 or 20... Meh. I wouldn't mind this being limited for a week, but permanently :/.

On PC during SoD they made some shitty raids. And all high end guilds had 54 man raids. Something like 4-6 cler, 4 shaman, 2-4 Druids as healers (I'll skip other classes for now). Eventually they released 36 man raids. What ended up happening was cutting down certain classes either completely like rogues or paladins (who were somewhat weak during this expansion) or limiting them down to just one (like Druids or enchanters).

Which... Sucks.

What we need is classic LinkDeaths. How many people remembering pulling a dragon back in 2000 when 2-3 of your clerics all LD from their awesome AOL dial up? Dragons should gain an ability that simulates an LD through a stuns or mesmerize. Someone on their hate list for every 5 people on hate list over 20 players. Engage with 60, you will get 8 stunned or mezzed for 2 minutes to simulate an LD. Be careful to engage with your Zerg force, you may get all your clerics Knocked out of the fight. Or your MT. Or half your DPS. Or all your train handling CC.

BlackTriad
01-02-2014, 04:37 PM
I like that at least for a once in a while event. Put names in a hat and pull out 20 people from different guilds, give them 5 or so minutes to get ready, and then have them engage.

Come on. It would make for a GREAT "reality show" on Tiggles or Sirken's twitch channel !

Laok

^5

radditsu

How many times has he swapped between the two now?

Wasn't he part of the guardians or some extra lame thing when spider-man was a clone?

Angel was the worst and he brings Archangel down from an A+ to a C- just for being associated with him.

Messianic
01-02-2014, 04:38 PM
I love how these threads always devolve into random tangents (X-men discussions - WTF?) and trolling.

Makes them worth reading.

Laok
01-02-2014, 04:38 PM
You're so angry...

Need a hug?

Autotune
01-02-2014, 04:39 PM
Most importantly, could I hire a pole dancer to compete for raid targets?

Out of game.

radditsu
01-02-2014, 04:39 PM
I love how these threads always devolve into random tangents (X-men discussions - WTF?) and trolling.

Makes them worth reading.

http://i.imgur.com/JGfL2N9.gif

gloine36
01-02-2014, 04:43 PM
I'm all in favor of Nilbog's rule set. I don't give a rat's ass about classic because classic was a failure then and it obviously is a failure now. Furthermore, it is a free server and the folks running it can do what they want to do. This game was always about the people playing it in my opinion. When a group of people decide to block access to some of the content for their own benefit at the expense of the other players, there is a problem.

The problem is being addressed. If people don't like it they can leave. Unlike EQ where people pay money to play the game, this server is free. So it isn't like the staff is going to be concerned if 200 whiners leave. If the whiners want their own server they can go make one. This one just happens to belong to some folks who are tired of the whiners wrecking their game when they get nothing for it.

Implement this rule set and let's move on.

sulious
01-02-2014, 04:46 PM
/petition They used 41 instead of 40.

suspension incoming ....

Razdeline
01-02-2014, 04:48 PM

Thoughts behind this:

<3

This would effectively destroy TMO, and the non skilled zergbase! What a great idea.

tacite
01-02-2014, 04:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WE0DRqN.gif

fastboy21
01-02-2014, 04:55 PM
The End

yes...the problem with that logic is that so did rotations. Therefore, rotations are classic! yay we agree!

Alarti0001
01-02-2014, 04:58 PM
yes...the problem with that logic is that so did rotations. Therefore, rotations are classic! yay we agree!

AH ha... rotations were player made rules. =) Already covered that. Thanks for playin!

Messianic
01-02-2014, 04:59 PM
You guys know you can't resist the urge to bust a move to compete for raid mobs.

Laok
01-02-2014, 05:03 PM
Why not a Battletech Clan approach? Bid resources on a raid target and the guild with the lowest bid gets to try once. When they wipe, 2nd lowest, etc.

<Guild A> bids 2 warriors, 2 knights, 5 clerics, a shammy, 5 dps, and 3 hybrids.
<Guild B> bids one less of each.

Guild B wins the right to engage. When you wipe, you forfeit your chance at the mob and in true Clan fashion, you're disgraced and lose face. There will have to be assassinations, bickering, power struggles and eventually, the casuals will rise up and drive the raiders off the server.

Snagglepuss
01-02-2014, 05:07 PM

Thoughts behind this:

<3

"The A-Team will have epics!"

danceparty
01-02-2014, 05:12 PM
wtb a classic server

Tecmos Deception
01-02-2014, 05:14 PM

Thoughts behind this:

<3

Nilbog confirmed in bed with a-team.

Daldaen
01-02-2014, 05:14 PM
So who wants to go try CT with 12-15?

CT should AE death touch if any trash is left up in zone.

Connections weren't good enough to kite all of PoFear reliably in 1999. Confirmed not classic.

Tycko
01-02-2014, 05:22 PM

+1

Razdeline
01-02-2014, 05:25 PM
Alarti spinning lies again, variance did not create zerg armies, TMO did. In the old days, IB would typically run raids with under 30 or 20 people to down targets. The only way they could compete was through sheer mass of numbers. And here we are today-

Fael
01-02-2014, 05:27 PM
And you thought necros, pallies, shadow knights, rangers, mages, druids, shamen, etc weren't wanted or needed in guilds now.

Could you imagine the numbers of those classes if this 40 man limit was introduced?

Dolic

Ravager
01-02-2014, 05:30 PM

Nazi

I know this is a troll, but equating my desire for a selfish blowhard to play somewhere else to the murder of millions of people is a bit of a hyperbole at best and downright offensive at worst.

Durka
01-02-2014, 05:31 PM

Thoughts behind this:

<3

Champion idea!

Fael
01-02-2014, 05:32 PM
This still wouldn't change much for casuals though. TMO/IB/FE would still get 95 percent of kills.

Unless you are also proposing to do this in conjunction with all the other stuff people have thrown out.

Dolic

JayN
01-02-2014, 05:32 PM

poopsocking zerger spinning at its best.

Signed, short sweet hard to exploit!

Thana8088
01-02-2014, 05:43 PM

Yeahhhhh I am liking this randomization thing more and more. Just assign a certain number of people to whatever is up that day and they can show up to kill it or not.

Maybe we can even sign up to get meeting invites through Outlook so we don't miss our opportunity for loot/epic!

Who needs guilds anyway?! Let's get this shit going!!

(Why does my sig jpg show entirely in the preview, but not in the post? Fix ASAP plz, this is way more important than raiding.)

Autotune
01-02-2014, 05:52 PM
Nilbog confirmed in bed with a-team.

funny you should mention that, cause I don't think Nilbog plans to stop there if he is unleashed.

|
|
v

Alarti0001
01-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Alarti spinning lies again, variance did not create zerg armies, TMO did. In the old days, IB would typically run raids with under 30 or 20 people to down targets. The only way they could compete was through sheer mass of numbers. And here we are today-

TMO still runs raids in the 20's and 30's. Thanks for playing :)

Alarti0001
01-02-2014, 05:59 PM
I know this is a troll, but equating my desire for a selfish blowhard to play somewhere else to the murder of millions of people is a bit of a hyperbole at best and downright offensive at worst.

LOL !!!!! Just saying you want all the people to leave that don't want to play your way. TMO never wanted casuals to find a new server.

Pudge
01-02-2014, 06:10 PM
need this on red.

nilly zergin with 50 members = lamest shit ever

skipdog
01-02-2014, 06:16 PM

QFT

Tune
01-02-2014, 06:21 PM
So who wants to go try CT with 12-15?

naggy with 14 in classic was one of my favorite raids where we barely won

lets bring this back

Mac Dretti
01-02-2014, 06:25 PM
naggy with 14 in classic was one of my favorite raids where we barely won

lets bring this back

I was there

Eloian
01-02-2014, 06:54 PM
Well I appreciated the reminder to take care of sky corpses before midnight but it seems that logging in now is a near impossibility. Sometimes the servers show up sometimes not...so start again, ahh servers this time. Selcet server..and back at login. Rarely made it to Char select. Hit Enter World...and back to Login. I guess I be SoL.
Don't beat me Chest!!! I tried..
"Chest has just punched you for 500 Damage"

Eloian Bushlover (Could be worse...Halfling Rangers?../shiver)
57 Ranger <BDA>

Kennie
01-02-2014, 07:01 PM
This is a good idea if you want current guilds to play favorites, alienate their players with less play time ultimately resulting in more guilds being created and begging for rotation...

Don't see it.

nambar
01-02-2014, 07:01 PM
I know nilbog isn't serious, but some of your replies are hilarious.

You can still raid mobs with your 40-man zerg. You'll just have to rotate unless you're skilled enough to take on the mob with less players. No one is taking away your ability to raid.

If you're as skilled and want to compete as hard as you keep claiming, this should be exactly what you've always wanted. A chance to keep guilds away from loot, not with numbers and availability but with your awesome EQ abilities. Right? Yeah, thought so.

Autotune
01-02-2014, 07:07 PM
I know nilbog isn't serious, but some of your replies are hilarious.

You can still raid mobs with your 40-man zerg. You'll just have to rotate unless you're skilled enough to take on the mob with less players. No one is taking away your ability to raid.

If you're as skilled and want to compete as hard as you keep claiming, this should be exactly what you've always wanted. A chance to keep guilds away from loot, not with numbers and availability but with your awesome EQ abilities. Right? Yeah, thought so.

Nilbog is both being humorous and being serious.

He Will do this if guilds can't come to an agreement.

Swifty
01-02-2014, 07:10 PM
Not classic. shit is fascistoid.

Hinshi Budou
01-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Zergs seem to not approve of this.

Nilbog is taking steps in the right direction methinks.

Mac Dretti
01-02-2014, 07:30 PM
Not crassic

Mac Dretti
01-02-2014, 07:32 PM
How about the big 5 are not allowed to poopsock fte anything until 24 hours after its been up. This way pub raids and small guilds can exist and flourish. Also previous expac mobs are not allowed to be raided by the top 5 so no naggy vox or planar.

Some of best memories of live kunark was zerg rushing vox pickup raids with 80 newbs and /random ing loot.

No pub raids on p99 = not crassic

Hinshi Budou
01-02-2014, 07:32 PM
and 3 years of kunark was crassic?

server is not in a state of crassic. prease stop quoting crassic?

Mac Dretti
01-02-2014, 07:36 PM
#crassic

mikemandella
01-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Can we get this on red?

Mac Dretti
01-02-2014, 07:41 PM
U should auto attack whoever isn't sharing mobs w u on red get outta our forum!

mitic
01-02-2014, 07:49 PM

Thoughts behind this:

<3

what happened to your vision of a true classic server? the mainproblem here is this aged server. just open another blue one, close red and restart red with pnp at start and not years later.

or better, wipe blue and restart it with the current build. there have been way to many xploits in p99 history.

<3

Ravager
01-02-2014, 08:05 PM
LOL !!!!! Just saying you want all the people to leave that don't want to play your way. TMO never wanted casuals to find a new server.

Of course not. Who would be left to buy their epics?

Alarti0001
01-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Of course not. Who would be left to buy their epics?

Seems even without TMO raiding this shitty attitude persists. Maybe it was you all along!

Rhambuk
01-02-2014, 08:12 PM

Thoughts behind this:

<3

This is very good. Simple, fair, still challenging, rewards those that put in effort, has a spirit of competition.

but in all honesty nilbog you could come up with the worst system ever and half the server would support it because its got your name on it =p

Ravager
01-02-2014, 08:15 PM
Seems even without TMO raiding this shitty attitude persists. Maybe it was you all along!

No you.

Fazlazen
01-02-2014, 08:16 PM
I support this idea. A new blue server with 0 CSR would also be pretty cool.

Versus
01-02-2014, 08:19 PM
How about we just leave everything as it is except if someone petitions something that is found to be nonsense (Kite that wasn't a kite, FTE question when it's clear due to the emote) you suspend them for a week.

Clark
01-02-2014, 08:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WE0DRqN.gif

lol

Clark
01-02-2014, 08:21 PM
what happened to your vision of a true classic server? the mainproblem here is this aged server. just open another blue one, close red and restart red with pnp at start and not years later.

or better, wipe blue and restart it with the current build. there have been way to many xploits in p99 history.

<3

Mitic for President.

Hinshi Budou
01-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Can we has a sullon zek please?

0 room for excuses, bickering etc... cause no rules.

Arteker
01-02-2014, 08:29 PM

Thoughts behind this:

<3
Nillbogg , im dissapointed ,i always believe in you to be the most hardcore supporter of the vision of a perfect and almost true as possible classic server.

while i deem mechanics are time consuming for you who offer this chance to play here free and try ur best to actualy achieve such as cloest as possible server to live i fall to understand this .

if u look at the history of MMos u will see how Developers ideas stoped to being original and good when they tried to be nice to everyone .

u can put Brenlo as a prime example of what happened when due to forum questers soe allowed everyone to unlock jedis in swg, to the massive wow nerfs to some classes due to pvp bgs and the following moans ......

the list goes forever .

i understand eevry server in everquest was different , i know well man , i played eq live for 11 long years , solusek ro server, antonius bayle, stormhammer or legends , Druzzil ro , anyonae ro,,,,,

but with this post i believe the staff and with this i include devs and gms and guide have chosen to cross a line wich imo was wrong .

should take only ur hands to the problems people have with the game not with others players disputes .

Best gms m where always the ones who believe players should always agree and make pacts and take sides and options .

if any of those players harrased menaced the server integrity should be corrected as was done with 3party programs rmt and abusers .

i know i will get mocked and laugh for my english in this post and i dont know even if u would read it but today u have made me a sad fan of your work.

Ciroco
01-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Fun idea, but aren't warriors/clerics/rogues valuable enough as it is?

mitic
01-02-2014, 08:37 PM
they just realy have to find and ban all RMT players. this and only this is the root of all problems in a non instanced open world raidscene.

"those who dont know the truth are dummies, but those who know the truth, and call it a lie are criminals"

Rhambuk
01-02-2014, 08:51 PM
they just realy have to find and ban all RMT players.

If this was possible fantastic.

We know, or used to know its been a while, the #1 person RMTing and its outside of the server there really isn't anything to be done.

sedrie.bellamie
01-02-2014, 09:09 PM
go away autotune

Rhambuk
01-02-2014, 09:11 PM
go away autotune

Say what you will but for someone who can't play (been a longtime sorry if you're back on and grats if you are!) hes putting in a lot of hard effort and coming up with some pretty good solutions.

radditsu
01-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Nilberg I was going to have merbs.

Obrae
01-02-2014, 09:23 PM

Thoughts behind this:

<3

6hour way too long and a huge watse of time. Unless you can have that waste time cut from respawn ?

So on that kind of system we would have a csr going through everysingle raid encounter log ?

radditsu
01-02-2014, 09:24 PM
6hour way too long and a huge watse of time. Unless you can have that waste time cut from respawn ?

So on that kind of system we would have a csr going through everysingle raid encounter log ?

They basically do that now

citizen1080
01-02-2014, 09:44 PM
I like it, in conjunction with server repops so there are enough mobs to feed all the small raid forces. We pretty much already do this in A-Team

Messianic
01-03-2014, 10:59 AM
Wipe it clean #crassic

Xerxes
01-03-2014, 11:58 AM
/veto i like raiding with paladins(corova) and lvl 26 shinko

Atmas
01-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Well it would suck to be a lot of classes that won't be considered essential.

BillyCranston
01-10-2014, 01:50 PM
You're really proposing that some guilds split and form new ones because they can field so many members at once?

That will definitely relieve some stress on the amount of targets everyone is getting, once there are 5 new guilds from the splits.

Lisset
01-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Then give up any pretense at so-called classic.