PDA

View Full Version : The Deceleration of P99 Raiding

heazels
01-02-2014, 02:48 PM
Basically I am proposing that not everything be introduced as rules all at once, We should have sections, and sub sections that can be drafted and changed later if we agree to do that.

For example, we already agree that sky shall be rotated between all the guilds because fighting in sky without doing rotations would be utterly torturous.

Article 1) Section 1) GM Involvement. - The server is expected to police themselves and follow the rules in the articles. Any rule that a guild has violated will be subject to staff disciplinary action.
Article 1) Section 2) The minimum punishment for violating these rules is a 1 week suspension for your guild from raiding.
Article 1) Section 3) If you catch another guild violating the rules. Video Recording is acceptable evidence for catching other guilds breaking the rules. you must capture /time in the video. Screenshots might be considered if you capture a minimum of 6 screenshots with /time stamp. You must post your video in the petition section of the forums.

Article 2) Section 1) Guilds will rotate in the clearing of sky. If you are not on the rotation you must petition the guild council in the raid discussion forums
Article 2) Section 2) Guilds will not kill hand in order the keep djorn spawning so that everyone can get efreeti kills.

From here we can ratify in everything else once people agree on the new sections. We can perform modifications later if there is a majority agreement.

drktmplr12
01-02-2014, 03:11 PM
I read deceleration. I'm sure you meant declaration.

It's a novel idea, but now someone has to keep track of what goes in which article. It doesn't actually accomplish anything else except a way to reference rules.

The respective councils can still add/revise rules without dividing them into unnecessary (my opinion) sub categories.

Swish
01-02-2014, 03:16 PM
This would be great for camp lawyers trying to push people out of a spawn.

heazels
01-02-2014, 03:16 PM
I read deceleration. I'm sure you meant declaration.

Yeah, type fail.

heazels
01-02-2014, 03:18 PM
This would be great for camp lawyers trying to push people out of a spawn.

or a great way for the community to agree to

http://www.gnulinuxpy.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/dont-be-evil-google1.jpg

Clark
01-02-2014, 04:01 PM
Ya I agree their are way too many rules and custom changes they're trying to put it. Ruining the server and trying to make it into Custom99.

baalzy
01-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Ya I agree their are way too many rules and custom changes they're trying to put it. Ruining the server and trying to make it into Custom99.

If the server is so ruined for you, stop whining about it and leave.

Clark
01-02-2014, 05:28 PM
Don't sas me boy.