Venril Sathir 20pts

VP Mobs
Druushk 6pts
Hoshkar 6pts
Xygoz 6pts
Nexona 6pts
Silverwing 6pts
Phara Dar 20pts

Every Guild has 30 pts, once you hit 30 points your done raiding for the week. This will mean that some mobs may go unkilled for a time, but thats the idea because it leaves them open for other guilds to try them Trak, VS, and PD are 20 pts because they have best in slot gear for most people. After velious releases we can readjust or plan that out now. Reset points friday night at midnight est.

Fountree
01-02-2014, 02:19 PM
This is far better than anything proposed I've read yet imo. Simple, preserves competition, spreads mobs around...

fastboy21
01-02-2014, 02:24 PM
The numbers would need tweaking, but I actually think a system like this could work.

I think you would have to take VP off the table, or seriously reduce the cost values...let it stand as a FFA hard core raid poop sock zone.

Personally, I'm in favor of the top tier of raid mobs being hard core to reflect the nature of EQ.

mitic
01-02-2014, 02:29 PM
not classic

JerSar
01-02-2014, 02:35 PM
not classic

I'm unsure if you're trolling for rage or not but...

"Classic" in this regard is an arbitrary term that cannot be used in the context that you're using it in.

This is because each server had a different raiding system, and each server's system was itself arbitrary.

Just because it doesn't conform to your ideals of a raiding scene doesn't make it not 'classic', as 'classic', as said above, is itself an arbitrary in the field of raiding.

To reconfirm, 'classic' can be as arbitrary as it wants to be in regards to raiding.

oddibemcd
01-02-2014, 02:52 PM
Add an addendum that it's bannable for one person to play characters in multiple raid guilds please.

AexDestroy
01-02-2014, 02:54 PM
This works until we have The Mystical OrderA, The Mystical OrderB, The Mystical OrderC.

Thulack
01-02-2014, 02:55 PM
one guild could take everything thats not Trak, VS, VP in a week.

Fountree
01-02-2014, 02:56 PM
This works until we have The Mystical OrderA, The Mystical OrderB, The Mystical OrderC.

Ok great, how do you propose we stop that from happening, for any guild, let alone TMO or IB/FE. We want less effort put in by the staff not more. There's no way you can enforce that without an extremely devoted staff monitoring everyone's alts and names and links - hows that gonna work. Lol this is a game we have to remember we can't be so fascist here.

Fountree
01-02-2014, 02:58 PM
one guild could take everything thats not Trak, VS, VP in a week.

The raid guilds want exactly those mobs so it'd work itself out.

heazels
01-02-2014, 03:02 PM

This could happen under any raid agreement....It could even be happening in sky right now...wait a minute is taken TMO?

tristantio
01-02-2014, 05:47 PM
I had a very similar idea 2 days ago that received no responses (and even offered to write software to assist with this), wtf!

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133187

I swear my posts must not show up for anyone but myself :)

rollin5k
01-02-2014, 05:53 PM
Great plan

murcielago200
01-02-2014, 06:54 PM
So the way it all get circumvented is you (example tmo) has their mains get 30points log on alts in a new guild (tma) gets 30 points, then their other alt in another new guild(tmz) etc etc....

Swifty
01-02-2014, 07:13 PM
not classic

and quite fascistoid.

Tegellan
01-02-2014, 07:49 PM
I dont mind this idea.. altho I think the points need to be adjusted in a fairly big way.

I personally think the top guild should be able to kill PD, 2 VP dragons and Trak in the same week.
I can however understand that if they killed those 4 raid mobs that the rest would be off the table..

OR if they decided to kill everything else..

Perhaps I am just trying to keep the "Classic" ideal that people move on when they get to the certain point. (but lets be real show me 1 server on live..proof not the way you remember it) who had more then 3-4 guilds who killed Trakanon (nevermind repeatedly) before the launch day of Velious.

Because the server stalled on Kunark for so long TMO/FE/IB have not been able to move on. (People get tired of killing the same mobs so they stop playing, so new blood is recruited (giving a mix of people with good gear and new ungeared people, new blood then needs to gear up so they keep killing all the mobs, Velious is still not out.. and the cycle starts again)

Obrae
01-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Pre-Kunark
Lady Vox 2pts
Lord Nagafen 2pts

Dracolich 1pt(0pts if CT is up)
Cazic-Thule 3pts

Maestro 1pt
Innoruuk 3pts

Kunark Mobs
Faydedar 2pts
Talendor 4pts
Gorenaire 4pts
Severilous 8pts
Trakanon 20pts
Venril Sathir 20pts

VP Mobs
Druushk 6pts
Hoshkar 6pts
Xygoz 6pts
Nexona 6pts
Silverwing 6pts
Phara Dar 20pts

Every Guild has 30 pts, once you hit 30 points your done raiding for the week. This will mean that some mobs may go unkilled for a time, but thats the idea because it leaves them open for other guilds to try them Trak, VS, and PD are 20 pts because they have best in slot gear for most people. After velious releases we can readjust or plan that out now. Reset points friday night at midnight est.

Simple could work, but it dosent take into account guild size.
TMO A, B, C would actually be legit as long as each division have as many 60 player other guild.

Or pts could be adjusted to a guidl on a per player basis. But anyway i see proposals popping on here again today dont we already have some in raid forum ? going to check.

heazels
01-03-2014, 05:22 AM
Simple could work, but it dosent take into account guild size.
TMO A, B, C would actually be legit as long as each division have as many 60 player other guild.

Or pts could be adjusted to a guidl on a per player basis. But anyway i see proposals popping on here again today dont we already have some in raid forum ? going to check.

No plan could ever take into account guild size.. Players would just have to not be evil.