PDA

View Full Version : Red player here to solve all your blue problems

Tune
01-02-2014, 03:38 AM
Just a quick idea may work , may not, but hey maybe you guys can use it

There is no rotation in this idea

There is still competition and also a skill curve

My idea is each time you kill a mob you can keep killing it. Every time you kill it sequencially that guild MUST use 30% less players to do it

that way you can still compete, also u can try to kill mobs with few players and test how skillful you really are, if u fail it can go to the next guild and the farming guild will be able to reset some how.

Buriedpast
01-02-2014, 04:26 AM
How about. In a given week you are allowed to use a /who of 200 only for any raid mobs.

So if you need 50 to kill a mob, you kill 4.
If you use 20, you kill 10. Use 40 for hoshkar, 35 for Phara, 45 for Ct, 40 for sev and 40 for trak, you can no longer kill any mobs till the calendar week is up.

Imagine the competition for sir Lucan.

Tune
01-02-2014, 05:53 AM
a 200 man guild killing all 10 targets with 20 people would be a good thing, there is no way they are going to be able to keep that going and eventually will get surpassed for quite some time to larger forces.

granted the idea will still keep better guilds on top, but its a way to introduce diminishing returns

if the guild a fails with 15 people and lets say guild c does it with 35 people they may attempt it with 15 until no guilds can kill it then it all resets

Trox20
01-02-2014, 06:15 AM
I had expected you to suggest all raid areas become FFA PvP zones and thus make the raids mobs really contested; that would at least would stir things up a bit.

Swish
01-02-2014, 06:31 AM
How about a live feed to Rogean's office where he cuts the head off a chicken and it stumbles around until dead, landing on a mat of guild names. Where it lands, that guild gets the first go?

Twainz
01-02-2014, 08:09 AM
Just a quick idea may work , may not, but hey maybe you guys can use it

There is no rotation in this idea

There is still competition and also a skill curve

My idea is each time you kill a mob you can keep killing it. Every time you kill it sequencially that guild MUST use 30% less players to do it

that way you can still compete, also u can try to kill mobs with few players and test how skillful you really are, if u fail it can go to the next guild and the farming guild will be able to reset some how.

Don't you have to some lvl 52s to grief off the Red server?

Rhambuk
01-02-2014, 09:23 AM
All capables guilds /rand 100.

highest to lowest picks their target, 1 attempt within 1 hour of pop after that its FFA.

I like the player limit idea, except I dont. It just turns into a popularity contest within the guild and is going to cause problems for them as to who gets to raid and who doesn't

Mac Dretti
01-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Don't you have to some lvl 52s to grief off the Red server?

u were griefed off red

derpcake
01-02-2014, 12:55 PM
u were griefed off red

I like this, especially keeping in mind this thread you made 2 minutes ago, trying to draw people to your server.

"noone plays on me server, boohoo" /sadface

"I griefed the fuck out of dat noob" /badass

I'm to old to suggest a solution, or even try and give the problem a name.

Well played bro.

Mac Dretti
01-02-2014, 01:00 PM
did i say "i griefed the fuck out of dat noob" /badass?

and does my post say "noone plays on me server, boohoo" /sadface

u sound like an angsty bluebie that has trouble getting into orc2 groups because the list is 12 people long

i replied to a guy that ragequit red and leveled a warrior on blue to 60 who is pointing his finger at someone else talking about grief

nerd