PDA

View Full Version : What would stop this from happening?

karanastorm
01-01-2014, 11:00 PM
If the proposals are coming for no poopsocking but people leave un-guilded toons to poopsock for said guilds, who is to know who is who when they wont have guild tags? In the end I see this whole thing as going to be an issue. People will argue and GM's will have to get involved. If you truly want a raid free drama server take away variance on everything and have rotations, it is really that simple.

radditsu
01-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Wat

karanastorm
01-01-2014, 11:06 PM
Wat

You decipher it I'm drunk. But the whole no poopsocking thing is dumb if people will just put their no guild alts there to poopsock.

fastboy21
01-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Given the current conversation by the GMs, if an unguilded force just happened to poopsock a mob I'm fairly certain that the GMs would investigate this and start throwing the ban hammer.

It really wouldn't be that hard for them to figure out which guild was doing it.

Oleris
01-02-2014, 12:50 AM
not hard to track a player to an account or IP and make the correlation to a guild.

karanastorm
01-02-2014, 01:55 AM
Exactly what I mean, more work for the staff. They need to abolish variance and bring in rotations. The server is not classic with the many implemented changes as is and being 3 years on Kunark certainly doesn't reflect classic. This is the only way to solve this, take off variance and give rotations.