PDA

View Full Version : Red Dawn Guild Charter V2.0

runlvlzero
01-01-2014, 06:28 PM
3) Non-Griefing / Neutral Alignment pledge. This guild will have zero tolerance for griefing. While griefing can be defined widely, for our purposes griefing involves not granting LNS, needlessly killing people far below your level for no purpose other than to "grief" them, making twink alts for the sole purpose of shitting on lowbies, etc. This is a pvp server, and we will embrace pvp, but we will not embrace griefing.

Taken strate copypasta

[Wed Jan 01 10:33:58 2014] Bellota <Red Dawn> says, 'disband from flowers'

while he proceeded to grief me naked in EFP docks

I dunno who this "Bellota" guy thinks he is, but do the right thing guys, warn him not to be a turdburgler please.

anyway, I was unequiped, noncombative, no one was contesting a camp, I was level 51, I do not know what level Bellota was, but it was a completely unfair fight.

He did it A. just out of shear meanness. B. domination. C. maybe some grudge against my alts guild

I asked him to please not kill me.

Yes I raged afterwards and called him a fuckwad in /ooc

But I feel that this is completely anti-RD like.

I group with you guys, I try to give you a free pass in guk when were not pvping with chewie, I try to bump your thread and say nice things about the members I grouped with, Maddog, Bullseye, others.

and your guild member repayed me by shitting on me.

I would maybe at least like an apology. I can deal with it.

BUT YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO CRITISIZE NIHILUM OR ANY OTHER GUILD ON THE SERVER WHEN YOU FORM A ZERG AND ACT IN THE SAME EXACT TOXIC WAY AS THE REST.

After New Years, I am beginning to see Nihilum as the good guys.

I have a feeling many of these people in your guild are leftovers from toxic Nihilum or Azrael.

Please Heartbrand, I beg of you consider this post. I don't need action. I just want to be heard.

I apologize Nihilum and Azreal.

snapjamma
01-01-2014, 06:37 PM
lol are u stupid or just gay

foh is so bad lmao

Gaffin 3.0
01-01-2014, 06:40 PM
tldr flowers was fun on rz, its far dead now

Colgate
01-01-2014, 06:41 PM
tldr

Mac Dretti
01-01-2014, 07:18 PM
def tl

dr

Gaffin 3.0
01-01-2014, 07:22 PM
along wit dat tldr im gonna throw a pity reply in here as well

k9quaint
01-01-2014, 07:30 PM
I raged afterwards and called him a fuckwad in /ooc

PvP happened. Now there are tears.

runlvlzero
Just like killing homeless people is not warfare, killing naked FoH alts is not pvp, its griefing.

Server needs more geneva convention IMO. Especially when guilds say they follow their own rules, and they don't even.

runlvlzero
^^^

PvP happened. Now there are tears.

See my above post ^

waz not pvp, u guyz don't even know what pvp is

Gaffin 3.0
01-01-2014, 07:35 PM
the problem is gm's shouldnt have to lawyer out countless petitions everyone should respect the rules and play by them but rather be dumb and get fuckin banned

runlvlzero
01-01-2014, 07:36 PM
the problem is gm's shouldnt have to lawyer out countless petitions everyone should respect the rules and play by them but rather be dumb and get fuckin banned

no one needs 2 be banned, but people need 2 know who the good guys are, and this is an indication that RD is still struggling with recruiting the right stuff (TM)

runlvlzero
01-01-2014, 07:37 PM
i made this thrad rather than troll up their recruit post

k9quaint
01-01-2014, 09:23 PM
i made this thrad rather than troll up their recruit post

No screenshots. No fraps. Nearly 4,000 troll posts demonstrating you are both insane and untrustworthy.

What to do...

runlvlzero
01-01-2014, 09:28 PM
No screenshots. No fraps. Nearly 4,000 troll posts demonstrating you are both insane and untrustworthy.

What to do...

isn't there some stupid ass famous quote out there that says when the only form of defense is to call someone insane you know you may have a problem yourself?

namean?

call me insane all u want its a pitiful argument IMO

k9quaint
01-01-2014, 09:44 PM
isn't there some stupid ass famous quote out there that says when the only form of defense is to call someone insane you know you may have a problem yourself?

namean?

call me insane all u want its a pitiful argument IMO

When you provide no evidence, the only thing we can evaluate is your post history.
Your post history makes you look insane and not worthy of trust.
Case closed.

runlvlzero
01-01-2014, 09:46 PM
When you provide no evidence, the only thing we can evaluate is your post history.
Your post history makes you look insane and not worthy of trust.
Case closed.

lol, my word is bond on this box, everyone knows that

runlvlzero
01-01-2014, 09:46 PM
also logged, and YT earlier 2day anyone can see for themselves

jeffd
01-02-2014, 12:19 AM
i don't even remember who runlvlzero is or why i have his posts blocked

Hateraid
01-02-2014, 12:35 AM
along wit dat tldr im gonna throw a pity reply in here as well

Yet you post 3 times on it, and get excited off co-signers.

Hinshi Budou
01-02-2014, 04:53 AM
lol, my word is bond on this box, everyone knows that

This made me lol pretty hard.

I remember you from waaay back. You are what people refer to as batshit insane by way of your words and actions in the game and on the forums. You were a novice troll at best back then and nothing seems to have changed.

runlvlzero
01-02-2014, 12:03 PM
This made me lol pretty hard.

I remember you from waaay back. You are what people refer to as batshit insane by way of your words and actions in the game and on the forums. You were a novice troll at best back then and nothing seems to have changed.

In the words of a famous person. Whom I have deep respect for. And I love VERY much.

Unhappiness detected all throughout this thread.

Except he uses smaller words and shorter sentences.

runlvlzero
01-02-2014, 01:30 PM
Also, if being able to change my opinion and viewpoint on issues means I'm insane, I'll gladly be insane.

I've always been loyal to FoH and the people who don't fuck me over in this game. Regardless of my opinions.