PDA

View Full Version : Does server-wide raid suspension include Hate/Fear/Sky?

Elements
01-01-2014, 03:44 PM
Link to GM post or GM response please.

Link to Sirken verbally confirming: NO ENTRY into fear/hate in addition to the other suspended raid targets beyond tomorrow if no agreement is reached.

Aaron
01-01-2014, 03:45 PM
No. It includes bosses in those zones only.

goshozal
01-01-2014, 03:45 PM
Also, what if I'm not raiding? Can I break into fear solo and attempt a golem?

arsenalpow
01-01-2014, 03:46 PM
i heard otherwise, planar clears would be stopped as well, in addition to ragefire being hands off

Thulack
01-01-2014, 03:48 PM
According to someone in another thread Sirken said last night in his stream that planes will be off limits. So really just need to have Sirken confirm this as his Stream isnt widely watched.

Aaron
01-01-2014, 03:50 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1245724&postcount=34

all of VP, Trak, VS, CT, Draco, Inny, Gore, Fay, Tal, Sev, Naggy, Vox, Noble, OoA, Eye of Veeshan, Hand of Veeshan

edit - AND Ragefire, Maestro

-Catherin-
01-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Would like confirmation as well. it was stated that in Sirken's stream it was said that planes in their entirety would be off limits as well. not posted anywhere, but said verbally in the stream

Thulack
01-01-2014, 03:54 PM
and really if Sky isnt included no reason Eye of Veeshan should be included since it isnt a part of the Noble Cycle.

Hitpoint
01-01-2014, 03:57 PM
and really if Sky isnt included no reason Eye of Veeshan should be included since it isnt a part of the Noble Cycle.

Might be a typo? Not sure, but that makes zero sense to include him.

Mezzmur
01-01-2014, 04:41 PM
all of VP, Trak, VS, CT, Draco, Inny, Gore, Fay, Tal, Sev, Naggy, Vox, Noble, OoA, Eye of Veeshan, Hand of Veeshan

edit - AND Ragefire, Maestro

I was under the impression based on your statements Hate/Fear(Sky too?) clears offlimits as part of your suspension rules.

IE TMO's suspension becomes everyone's suspension post-Jan 2 which INCLUDES hate/fear atm.

knix
01-01-2014, 04:52 PM

http://www.twitch.tv/sirkenp99/c/3473552 20:35 - 22:00 - Hate/Fear closed down, no turn in for pallies. No access to Hate or Fear, from the lowest frog to the boss mobs.

Elements
01-01-2014, 05:00 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/sirkenp99/c/3473552 20:35 - 22:00 - Hate/Fear closed down, no turn in for pallies. No access to Hate or Fear, from the lowest frog to the boss mobs.

Good catch, not only can you not raid the zones are off limits to anyone. No rogue books , no turn ins, no checking out the zone. Off limits.

whitebandit
01-01-2014, 05:03 PM
Sigh.. totally didnt scroll to the end before answering with knix's same reply :-p

Mezzmur
01-01-2014, 05:06 PM
I just want sky corpses to rot so people actually get the full force of the situation not just "lulz doesn't hinder me" bull.

Joyelle
01-01-2014, 05:20 PM
Why should we be prohibited from raiding sky during our raid suspension if TMO was still allowed to raid sky during theirs?

Also FYI, sky keys aren't that difficult to replace. If re-keying in sky is part of the price of negotiating for a better long-term plan that vastly improves the raid scene, I am sure most of us in "casual scum" raid guilds will happily pay it.

Nocsucow
01-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Also, what if I'm not raiding? Can I break into fear solo and attempt a golem?

yes .... yes you can

knix
01-01-2014, 05:24 PM
yes .... yes you can

you can, but according to what Sirken said last night, do you really want to risk a personal suspension or Ban?

knix
01-01-2014, 05:30 PM
Why should we be prohibited from raiding sky during our raid suspension if TMO was still allowed to raid sky during theirs?

Also FYI, sky keys aren't that difficult to replace. If re-keying in sky is part of the price of negotiating for a better long-term plan that vastly improves the raid scene, I am sure most of us in "casual scum" raid guilds will happily pay it.

TMO was suspended for the shear appearance of impropriety, and as a example of what the potential consequences of sharing your password can do. If you share your password you are responsible for potentially everything the player has done on the server since the first day the player signed in.

TMO was not suspended for not coming to an agreement when told to by the GM's. This Serverwide suspension is IMHO, a totallly different type of suspension.

Autotune
01-01-2014, 05:33 PM
I need Phinny. Who is down?

Elements
01-01-2014, 05:59 PM
^^^

goshozal
01-01-2014, 06:05 PM
you can, but according to what Sirken said last night, do you really want to risk a personal suspension or Ban?

I'd really just like to know for sure if I can do it. I'm not asking to be a troll; I thought if the server raid system shuts down it might be a good time to try fear golems for solo artist shenanigans, because I sure won't be able to lock down NG or Disco if everybody can't raid.

Elements
01-01-2014, 06:06 PM
Listen to the clip. If you enter the zone I think you risk suspension if you are caught.

Hailto
01-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Planes should be fully off limits as well, the guilds holding this up are ones that only clear planar stuff anyway, so they shouldn't have access to it.

baalzy
01-01-2014, 07:48 PM
If you share your password you are responsible for potentially everything the player has done on the server since the first day the player signed in.

I've seen you state this multiple times, is there any evidence that these people were suspended because the guilty parties had logged on to their accounts at 'some point' or were the suspensions handed to people whose accounts had been used at some point *after* the exploiting occurred?

The second case seems much more likely and constantly stating the first point as fact makes you sound like a whiny brat with a victim complex.

But maybe that's just me.

Mezzmur
01-01-2014, 07:58 PM
I've seen you state this multiple times, is there any evidence that these people were suspended because the guilty parties had logged on to their accounts at 'some point' or were the suspensions handed to people whose accounts had been used at some point *after* the exploiting occurred?

The second case seems much more likely and constantly stating the first point as fact makes you sound like a whiny brat with a victim complex.

But maybe that's just me.

If the offender IPs were ever logged in to your account, you were at the very least suspended. If there was duping associated with that account, it was perma banned.

One of my accounts that I lent out when on hiatus was flagged because I had shared info with a friend and that person shared it with an offender. I didn't even know he had been on the account until after the fact. Shit happens.

Derubael
01-01-2014, 08:04 PM
If the offender IPs were ever logged in to your account, you were at the very least suspended. If there was duping associated with that account, it was perma banned.

This. Something that's been stated multiple times, by the way. But let's not rehash all that.

Onto the topic at hand:

Yes, if an agreement is not reached by tomorrow, we will lock out fear/hate and sky completely.

You won't be able to refresh your corpses, and you won't be able to do trash clears in either of those zones. To prevent people who don't know what's going on from entering those zones, we will likely just shut them down completely.

This is your official post clarifying what this entails.

Hitpoint
01-01-2014, 08:06 PM
This. Something that's been stated multiple times, by the way. But let's not rehash all that.

Onto the topic at hand:

Yes, if an agreement is not reached by tomorrow, we will lock out fear/hate and sky completely.

You won't be able to refresh your corpses, and you won't be able to do trash clears in either of those zones. To prevent people who don't know what's going on from entering those zones, we will likely just shut them down completely.

This is your official post clarifying what this entails.

By 7:30 pm eastern? I assume this is true, just looking for confirmation.

Derubael
01-01-2014, 08:11 PM
If talks end tomorrow without a resolution, everything will be off limits. Not going to set a specific time in case a meeting takes place and runs later than 12:00 AM EST.

JayN
01-01-2014, 08:19 PM
If talks end tomorrow without a resolution, everything will be off limits. Not going to set a specific time in case a meeting takes place and runs later than 12:00 AM EST.

I got to see this to believe this

Should be plenty of exp groups !

Elements
01-01-2014, 10:28 PM
good luck guild summit

Halfelfbard
01-01-2014, 10:50 PM
The plot thickens.

khanable
01-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Veeshan-speed, gentlemen

FTE battles on spore king????

baalzy
01-02-2014, 02:31 PM

One of my accounts that I lent out when on hiatus was flagged because I had shared info with a friend and that person shared it with an offender. I didn't even know he had been on the account until after the fact. Shit happens.

I guess I was wrong and I owe Knix an apology. Sorry for my hasty and harsh statement.

Sirken
01-02-2014, 02:56 PM

Link to Sirken verbally confirming: NO ENTRY into fear/hate in addition to the other suspended raid targets beyond tomorrow if no agreement is reached.

yes you correct.

guilds will not be allowed to even enter places like fear / hate / sky