PDA

View Full Version : The Hear and Soul of P1999

antracus
01-01-2014, 01:36 PM
This raid discussion is much more than just who gets to raid which mob and who gets which lootz. This discussion is about the soul of Project 1999. Is the server about reproducing a classic like experience for most the players? Or is it about reliving the Glory days when our guild was the top guild on the server (I am assuming there are lots of people here who were in top tear guilds on live). If it is the first, then it is ok to spread the wealth and work out a rotation for raid mobs, and if that pushes the hardcores off the server, thats okay because most the server still gets to experience classic EQ and the hardcores can go play something else. The majority of the server is what is important, not 1 or 2 groups. If the second is true, then everyone get out your socks and piss bottles, we are gonna be camping mobs for a while.

radditsu
01-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Wtf

Skittlez
01-01-2014, 01:46 PM

Obrae
01-01-2014, 02:06 PM
This raid discussion is much more than just who gets to raid which mob and who gets which lootz. This discussion is about the soul of Project 1999. Is the server about reproducing a classic like experience for most the players? Or is it about reliving the Glory days when our guild was the top guild on the server (I am assuming there are lots of people here who were in top tear guilds on live). If it is the first, then it is ok to spread the wealth and work out a rotation for raid mobs, and if that pushes the hardcores off the server, thats okay because most the server still gets to experience classic EQ and the hardcores can go play something else. The majority of the server is what is important, not 1 or 2 groups. If the second is true, then everyone get out your socks and piss bottles, we are gonna be camping mobs for a while.

I don't see whats stops anyone to get raid target.
Before tmo there was other top guilds... All i hear is i want to kill dragons but idealy without having to try to kill it. Well actually loot should be deposited right in my bank every week. This way i can continue to farm FBSS while afk.

There are more tha enough non tmo 60 to kill any raid target anytime they want, whats lacking is people who wants to do it.

Bossman
01-01-2014, 02:11 PM
I don't see whats stops anyone to get raid target.
Before tmo there was other top guilds... All i hear is i want to kill dragons but idealy without having to try to kill it. Well actually loot should be deposited right in my bank every week. This way i can continue to farm FBSS while afk.

There are more tha enough non tmo 60 to kill any raid target anytime they want, whats lacking is people who wants to do it.

Your effort is just plain stupid. Your level of competition is beyond stupid. Where is the skill in logging in a fully buffed raid force at a mobs spawn point and downing it in 20 seconds?

If this constitutes "trying" and "effort" the majority of the server want nothing to do with it, as they have shown and stated.

Swish
01-01-2014, 02:33 PM
The true sadness of the last couple of years is semi casual players not having access to completing their epics... so they either save up enough plat to buy the MQ piece required, go without it, or seek solace with their credit card and end up banned.

I hope that after the raiding 'problem' is sorted out we get a fresh look at MQs and the amount of people cockblocking others genuinely wanting their own epics. Still doable, but unnecessary amounts of competition for mob spawns because people are greedy.

Mac Dretti
01-01-2014, 02:49 PM
I hear the soul