01-01-2014, 04:00 AM
Should be "Burynai Forager"

...yes, totally the most minor thing ever posted :D

http://i.minus.com/jvdXIMLFfAbNa.jpg

Buellen
01-01-2014, 04:24 AM
well hmm

that mob is in the wrong dungeon.

he is supposed to be in kurn's tower or whatever field of bone dungeon is.

what he doing dl dungeon

Swish
01-01-2014, 04:41 AM
Err... Kurn's Tower of course... I have KC on the brain lately, been in there too much :p

Buellen
01-01-2014, 12:27 PM
LOL swish

Telin
01-01-2014, 09:22 PM
I thought this was interesting: this forum post from 2002 goes out of the way to add an r to forage. Does that mean it was an issue on live?

"It's np, hope your trip goes well! The Burynai Forage(r) is just down the hall from teh fingered skeleton, he is a rare spawn patrolling the other 2 sections of the stable like the Jester. Two mobs walk back and forth down the 2 sections, they can spawn as burynai/skeletons/thick bones/jester/forager."

http://www.thesafehouse.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8529&page=2

Buellen
01-02-2014, 05:00 AM
Hope you guys can help

From my memory when i took dwarf paladin and make him tolerated in cabalis. farmed and ungodly amount of bone chips in kurns tower.

late kunark early velius time line.

Their are supposed to be far more skeletons / burynai in the stables and halls where jester spawns.

to start of cook room and 2 adjacent are supposed to have 3 spawn each buryanai or skeletons mostly lesser ice bone/ char bone skeletons. as you exit the stables from cook spawn room and make a left an go up hallway to jester spawn point their was supposed to be 2 lesser ice bone / char bone skeletons going back and forth between these six rooms. as you turn corner where jester spawn these hallway supposed to have 3 skeletons lesser char /ice bones patrolling these set of rooms.

nilbog
01-03-2014, 02:45 PM
I'm trying to find the research which led to us making two names.. but traditionally, there were 2 npc types. - Burynai Forage, and Burynai Forager.

Will update when I find it later.