PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: The Hole, being summoned or Gating issue

gortimer
12-31-2013, 08:02 PM
I'm currently bound in the basement in the hole (undead tower area)
When a mob summons me it will summon me to the floor above, resulting in doom.
After i ate a few deaths, then got a rez, i gated back and what d'ya know. it gated me to the floor above. then i died, and then went to my normal bind point. Doesnt happen every time, but seems to be fairly often.

Ambrotos
12-31-2013, 08:23 PM
Were you levitated when you bound the first time? Sounds like your bind point is inbetween the floors and it puts you to the top one.

MC Epic
12-31-2013, 08:51 PM
Unless I'm missing something, it would be impossible to be levitating while binding in the hole.

Pheer
12-31-2013, 09:07 PM
Went down there to do the mummy for SK epic earlier this week and a mob out in the graveyard summoned me up on top of one of those rooftops next to the graveyard. Didnt spend much time down there but it was a pretty wtf moment when it happened.

gortimer
01-01-2014, 06:24 AM
No levitate. The first time it happened i thought maybe it was because of the small room i was fighting in when a mob summoned me. But it happened nearly every time the mob summoned me. I would have to fight in a way as to never get summoned or else i would end up a level higher. Only later did i find out that Gate had the same effect. But only with IN ZONE gate, if i die, i would be safely moved to my bind point, but if i gate while in the zone, i would end up on the upper level.

So i would assume something is going on with the Z axis of intrazone summons/gate/teleport whateverya call it.

Buriedpast
01-01-2014, 06:38 AM
Feature.

Pint
01-04-2014, 04:36 AM
when i solo dartain on my shaman right outside his rock when I try to reposition him and he summons me it throws me in the entrance room above him and I get swarmed and killed. shaman is an ogre in skelly form when this happens, not sure if that is relevant.