PDA

View Full Version : Any old Tribunal players out there?

Laok
12-31-2013, 01:00 PM
I started on Tribunal in '99.

My mains were Laok (Wood Elf Bard) and Loze (Iksar SK).
I was in NGoH, Unbroken Spirits, Sol Invictus, and Requiem with a couple of other stops along the way (I spent a few minutes in Avatars of Norrath, an NGoH feeder guild, much to their chagrin lol)

Sound off!

goshozal
12-31-2013, 03:04 PM
We have a decent number of people from Trib here that I know of.

I was Goshozal on Trib (DE Necro) in <Royal Norrathian Guard>.

Aeaolena, also from <RNG> plays here under the same name.

Jaonne plays here, I forget the alias.

And a few others who are slipping my mind. Do a search for Tribunal on the forums, there have been a few threads where we all say hello.

Hitpoint
12-31-2013, 03:13 PM
Sindiael, DE necromancer. TDS, Dragon Army and Rest in Peace. Loze and Aeaolena are familiar names. I know all those guilds.

iNteg
12-31-2013, 03:22 PM
Was on tribunal as a warrior named Lagunae, didn't do much raiding but spent a lot of time around shining path and transcendence. Also played Wulong, after my friend quit him.

sabinrf24
12-31-2013, 03:34 PM
Jaonne reporting in!

Fayee also plays here.

Silent
12-31-2013, 11:39 PM
Serliss, Part of the McJohnson crew. Played alongside Laotzu, had lotta friends in E&V. I quit sometime around late PoP when time was just cleared by a second guild worldwide. I think at one point we were rockin around 23 RL friends playing. Nice to see some old tribunal people, Glad I am not the only one who played blue and red.

Herod
12-31-2013, 11:54 PM
Poggs, Ogre Sk, was in Sol Invictus through Luclin. Other former SI members play here as well, Crozs Drezser plays an enchanter, and Shamuel Jackson.

Good to see some names I recognize though!

Kegir
01-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Sindiael, DE necromancer. TDS, Dragon Army and Rest in Peace. Loze and Aeaolena are familiar names. I know all those guilds.

Yo Hitpoint, I was in RIP before they got merged from the Ayonae Ro server. Played an Ikky BL named Gathan.

Aeaolena
01-03-2014, 01:16 PM
I started on Tribunal in '99.

My mains were Laok (Wood Elf Bard) and Loze (Iksar SK).
I was in NGoH, Unbroken Spirits, Sol Invictus, and Requiem with a couple of other stops along the way (I spent a few minutes in Avatars of Norrath, an NGoH feeder guild, much to their chagrin lol)

Sound off!

Hey Laok/Loze!

Rehpotsirhc from NGoH is here playing too. :)