PDA

View Full Version : Raiding on P99 needs to come from the top...

Swish
12-31-2013, 12:06 PM
EDIT: Title should read "Raiding decisions on P99"

These raid idea threads remind me of the player discussion revolving around Teams 99 and how it'll be set up (pages and pages of idea threads with 5 or less comments in).

Rogean/Nilbog/Sirken/etc need to come up with two ideas (or take on the best two suggestions so far) and put it out to the forum to discuss.

You need to tell people what they want, or there will be more endless threads that'll be created, becoming more and more of a copy of other ideas in other threads.

Meanwhile the raiding guilds pixel lust will be on overdrive, particularly if there's a raiding ban on all guilds after January 2nd.

Consequences of a raiding ban? Inflation, lots of inflation. Good for certain "sites", but not good for the average P99 player.

Kope
12-31-2013, 12:10 PM
Discussions are happening between the raiding guilds. They happened last night and from what I hear they are planned again for Wednesday.

I heard they were at least relatively close to a deal that everyone could live with.

Any discussion thread on the boards is currently just a way for people to release steam.

JackFlash
12-31-2013, 12:13 PM
/agree.

ALSO:

Winter is Coming, Teams99 2014, Wipe eminent, and Bush nokd down teh towrrz.