PDA

View Full Version : Check this

kotton05
12-31-2013, 10:21 AM
How many guilds want in on the rotation? Hmmm?

Well let's say 4-5!

I propose these 4-5 guilds rotate each outdoor dragon (if 5 then i think we should add VS to the rotation or better yet Noble in sky)

Keep hate/vp/fear/trak/Nagy/vox all the same. If a guild kills trak then they must yield on any other target that spawns before next trak window not including vp or their turn in the rotation. I'm sure someone could make a calendar for this color coating guilds on it with corresponding dragon windows etc..(hint someone should do this if they're bored pm me for windows and I'll try to help)

Poopsock as much you want or DA all you want. Honor FTE shouts. Don't be idiots or dicks in shout/ooc :)

Am I crazy?

kotton05
12-31-2013, 10:24 AM
Fay Sev Tal Gore (can add noble and vs to accommodate more guilds)

Reserved*

Swish
12-31-2013, 10:31 AM
Some guilds have been frozen out of these mobs for so long that they don't even think about doing them. So who would want on the rotation? Probably most guilds, including the more casual oriented ones.

kotton05
12-31-2013, 10:33 AM
well they better speak up, there is 6 slots on this board to get on. the smaller casual ones might have to double up like FE/iB does on their slot perhaps

Obrae
12-31-2013, 10:38 AM
Rotation can't be fair because of different numbers of people in a guild.

It would kind of be a nuisance to guild growth. Personnally i like the proposal thats been made by TMO-FE it helps the smaller guilds to make their teeth in a limited timeframe where it will be easier to motivate the guild to be online. And eventually brings the best of them to the higher tier to leave places to the now growing guilds.

Plus the council can keep the agreement evolving in time.

Even give the A guilds a time to relax where they can do whatever they want, even help the smaller guild get experience in those fight.

kotton05
12-31-2013, 10:44 AM
Perhaps but not all guilds ,div taken and bda , agreed to it. I just want us all to agree

And there should be minimal policing, something cut n dry to maintain like the sky thread ya no

baramur
12-31-2013, 10:51 AM
People have yet to figure out if you try to cap guilds like fe/tmo/ib they will just form alt guilds, or put all their alts into a guild already formed and then use those other guilds to crush the competition also. What we are trying to do is spread raids out to others that have missed, not create a problem that forces bigger guilds to just dilute their alt armies into other guilds.

Hitpoint
12-31-2013, 11:01 AM
People have yet to figure out if you try to cap guilds like fe/tmo/ib they will just form alt guilds, or put all their alts into a guild already formed and then use those other guilds to crush the competition also.

They absolutely will not do this. Why do you think people are so sinister?

Swish
12-31-2013, 11:02 AM
If they did it would be quite obvious... because anyone in the guild's "Guild B" will probably be largely offline until a certain target comes up.

kotton05
12-31-2013, 11:06 AM
I've had folks ive known log on toons in bda taken and tmo within 4 mins of bouncing thru alts while bored tho but anyways. Which guilds you think want in then? someone give me the list cause at the moment im thinking like what, AG Ateam DIV Taken BDA TMO FE/IB, that's all I can think of who isn't either brand spanking new or so casual that they just mainly a leveling guild.

Ecguy
12-31-2013, 11:17 AM
They absolutely will not do this. Why do you think people are so sinister?

It's not really sinister. It's about having maximum participation in content. It will happen. Maybe not organized, but individuals will do it to experience raiding, obtain loot, etc.