PDA

View Full Version : What of those who would raid with different rules?

HeallunRumblebelly
12-31-2013, 08:32 AM
I was thinking last night, what about people who would raid with a different rule set? One less harsh than the one we have now. All the talks we have are between established guilds, but you know as well as I do the churn on this server is pretty insane. And the primary reason for that being that getting anything raid-wise done at 60 turns into a second job. Rogean said he wanted 'the majority' to come up with a solution, should those people who would raid under certain circumstances not also have a voice? They are essentially future raiders.

Obrae
12-31-2013, 10:22 AM
I was thinking last night, what about people who would raid with a different rule set? One less harsh than the one we have now. All the talks we have are between established guilds, but you know as well as I do the churn on this server is pretty insane. And the primary reason for that being that getting anything raid-wise done at 60 turns into a second job. Rogean said he wanted 'the majority' to come up with a solution, should those people who would raid under certain circumstances not also have a voice? They are essentially future raiders.

Everyone can't have a voice.
But eventually in the proposition ive read by FE-TMO they can reach to their leadership and use their influence via the guild council.

Sadre Spinegnawer
12-31-2013, 10:36 AM
screen capture from recent guild council:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/44459444.jpg