PDA

View Full Version : Official proposal from Huju

HujuVanikil
12-31-2013, 06:30 AM
You guys are making this too complicated.

CATEGORY A & B
Any guilds considered to be a raid guild will be categorized either A or B.

The Mystical Order, Forceful Entry, and Inglorious Basterds will start in category A. All other guilds will start as Category B.

If a category B guild kills 40% or more of targets in any given week, they will be promoted to Category A and be subject to the respective restrictions.

Any guild that is promoted to Category A will remain in this category for 30 days and will remain in this category until their kill percentage falls to 20% or below.

The server will do a simulated repop once a week, Category A guilds are not eligible to kill ANY server repopped raid targets. Variance can be applied to the repop so that it changes day/time.

Percentages/time between repops can be adjusted, but if elite guilds want to poopsock targets, they will find a way. There are simply not enough raid targets(until velious) to make everyone happy.

Aaron
12-31-2013, 09:16 AM
Are you a dev? How will you be doing these simulated repops?

gummab
12-31-2013, 09:22 AM
Way too many useless threads clogging this up now.

Has been said before,a sub forum needs to be made for guild leaders to sort this out.

Aaron
12-31-2013, 09:25 AM
And most of these retarded threads just need to be deleted. Too much noise.

Obrae
12-31-2013, 10:17 AM
You guys are making this too complicated.

The server will do a simulated repop once a week, Category A guilds are not eligible to kill ANY server repopped raid targets. Variance can be applied to the repop so that it changes day/time.

Percentages/time between repops can be adjusted, but if elite guilds want to poopsock targets, they will find a way. There are simply not enough raid targets(until velious) to make everyone happy.

So basically give the lazy a repop and fuck the rest of the server ?
We all knew this was basically a plead to get loot without having to put in the time.

Aaron
12-31-2013, 10:33 AM
OP is dumb... But repops are not for the lazy. They would just force guilds to eaither spread their forces or choose priority mobs.

And what is "put in the time?"
You mean poopsocking with a tracker?
So much wrong with your understanding of things.

drktmplr12
12-31-2013, 10:43 AM
OP is dumb... But repops are not for the lazy. They would just force guilds to eaither spread their forces or choose priority mobs.

And what is "put in the time?"
You mean poopsocking with a tracker?
So much wrong with your understanding of things.

Obtain alts. Buff Alts. Camp Alts. Zerg. Rez Alts. Repeat.

Don't downplay the role of a tracker or insult them. It is a necessary part of the EQ environment.

Simultaneous spawns DO however force raid forces to pick their targets carefully. However, there is no way to instigate simultaneous spawns without help from the staff. So I would not depend on it being part of a solution.

Rhambuk
12-31-2013, 10:48 AM
Way too many useless threads clogging this up now.

Has been said before,a sub forum needs to be made for guild leaders to sort this out.

There are way too many, but not only guild leaders play on this server. It's not fair to let a handful of people decide how the entire server is going to work when over 1200 people play on it.

I'm as anti variance as it comes, if my guild leader likes the variance am I supposed to disband my guild to support the guild leader that wants to get rid of variance.

We all play this server, we all put in the time and deserve and equal voice in how things are going to work out. not me I don't play anymore =p

It's simply not fair to let the guild leaders make the decisions, members aren't mindless warm bodies simply filling the zerg ranks.....well I guess some are

HujuVanikil
12-31-2013, 11:11 AM
Calling people names doesn't really accomplish anything. I could care less about loot, I raid but have never gotten a drop and have never complained about it.

It's just silly to say things like only guild leaders should talk about this.. Just seems that all these threads that guilds are proposing heavily favor themselves. Is it wrong to throw out ideas that are impartial? This solution doesn't require nearly as much effort to police and enforce as some of the others, but still it's just an idea I had.

Either way I'd be interested in hearing your idea since you are so much smarter than me.

gummab
12-31-2013, 11:18 AM
There are way too many, but not only guild leaders play on this server. It's not fair to let a handful of people decide how the entire server is going to work when over 1200 people play on it.

I'm as anti variance as it comes, if my guild leader likes the variance am I supposed to disband my guild to support the guild leader that wants to get rid of variance.

We all play this server, we all put in the time and deserve and equal voice in how things are going to work out. not me I don't play anymore =p

It's simply not fair to let the guild leaders make the decisions, members aren't mindless warm bodies simply filling the zerg ranks.....well I guess some are

Well i can only speak from my guilds point of view.And that is we all get to input how the guild moves along as a whole.
Sometimes i will disagree with a rule or whatever in guild,buts these are usually ruled on by asking it's members and if the majority votes that way,i will roll with it.

But yes other guilds maybe different in this,so i see your point,although getting 1.2k people to agree on anything would be a tough ask,dam even 6/7 guild cannot agree on anything

Honeyblunts
12-31-2013, 11:46 AM
It's just simple math guys. We take 40% of venril's shaft size divide it by 10 muffins evenly distributed and balanced perfect on nagafens head.Then we shave lady vox and everyone gets pudding pops!