PDA

View Full Version : Official Public Request For Support

tarran
12-31-2013, 05:54 AM
Hello everyone. This is my last attempt at recovering my cleric, hopefully this post will raise (more?) awareness on the fact that I cannot change my password! I've been informed that my character is nothing more than a train-rez-bot (with unbannable qualities??) So in my last ditch effort to save my hours upon hours of grinding up my character, fighting nihilum, earning epic, etc i'm here to ask for support from community/GMs (Need Rogean) to change my password otherwise I will just delete my toon to save everyone the grief. Thanks!

Hailto
12-31-2013, 06:10 AM
Wut

drktmplr12
12-31-2013, 09:40 AM
He would like his password reset so people stop using his account.

Aaron
12-31-2013, 10:39 AM
If you don't have the emu info or email address attched to it, you're SOL.

Ele
12-31-2013, 11:09 AM

baalzy
12-31-2013, 01:54 PM

^

Unfortunately.

Mezzmur
12-31-2013, 01:57 PM
^

Unfortunately.

Tecmos Deception
12-31-2013, 02:02 PM
I care deeply about the concerns of red players like the OP.

Lisset
12-31-2013, 02:04 PM
This is on red?

Seems to me that your account has been PKed.

I have no sympathy for anyone who shares accounts. You got what you deserve and it sucks to be you.

tarran
12-31-2013, 04:10 PM
thanks for the constructive reply

Spitty
12-31-2013, 04:39 PM
I don't know what you're expecting to happen here.

If you can't change your password, why would you expect us to be able to help? The whole point of having a password is to deny other people the ability to manipulate your account and associated credentials.

fishingme
12-31-2013, 05:09 PM
sounds kind of like a sold account gone bad, surprised anyone would hand out their emu information.

rusty81
12-31-2013, 05:28 PM
thanks for the constructive reply

You should try to open a petition, However incase you are not trying the right avenues have you got to the EMU site and reset the LOGIN SERVER password and not the forum login password?

Argh
12-31-2013, 05:32 PM
Don't buy accounts.

tarran
12-31-2013, 08:27 PM
this was actually just a post in the wrong forum. but i see no reason to take it down really, it's a shitty system when you cant recover and GMs do nothing, i had logs for months associated to same IP it could have easily been recovered. I had an entire server that knew my voice, i have screen shots from crush bone. didnt buy my account, i have hours of fraps from my character. so obviously its mine? i didnt buy my account, i leveled it from level one. i was a hero to share my info, i was one of the only clerics on the server with epic that wasnt in god-damn nihilum, and i let two or three get my info so that red didnt completely die out at the time. this will be my last post in this thread let it serve to raise awareness of a lack of administrative action on the issue (not just mine)

baalzy
12-31-2013, 08:36 PM
this was actually just a post in the wrong forum. but i see no reason to take it down really, it's a shitty system when you cant recover and GMs do nothing, i had logs for months associated to same IP it could have easily been recovered. I had an entire server that knew my voice, i have screen shots from crush bone. didnt buy my account, i have hours of fraps from my character. so obviously its mine? i didnt buy my account, i leveled it from level one. i was a hero to share my info, i was one of the only clerics on the server with epic that wasnt in god-damn nihilum, and i let two or three get my info so that red didnt completely die out at the time. this will be my last post in this thread let it serve to raise awareness of a lack of administrative action on the issue (not just mine)

I don't think Rog has control over the eq emu authentication servers.

Clark
12-31-2013, 08:40 PM
http://s8.postimg.org/gjzjxlkn9/serious1.jpg

This thread is disheartening.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-31-2013, 08:48 PM
Heallun's emu is missing as well :| One day maybe we can recover them. Getting casually robbed every time you take a break gets old pretty fast.

Keystone
12-31-2013, 09:16 PM
If you can make this happen send them my way. I'd love to get my wizards info changed

Loto
12-31-2013, 09:23 PM
i was a hero to share my info

Argh
12-31-2013, 10:17 PM
How can you delete your character, yet not change your password?