PDA

View Full Version : Doljonijiarnimorinar - Hate poopsocking? FE/TMO proposal concerns.

Hyjal
12-31-2013, 02:34 AM
Hello all! My name is Hyjal, and I am guild leader of Doljonijiarnimorinar. Several friends and I came from various games and places, but most notably Bristlebane, Veeshan, and Eqmac servers. We have had a wonderful time on P99 thus far, and we understand there are many issues to be tackled on this server in regards to the raid scene.

But first, I'd like to clear the air in that we are just an upcoming guild looking for our fair shake. We are not TMO's alt guild, we are not a spinoff faction guild for Velious, and we are not affiliated with any other guild on this server. We are Doljonijiarnimorinar, nothing else. And yes, were always recruiting. =)

With that said, we are new here, and like most new guilds, we have been trying our best to progress as a guild given the fierce competitive nature on this server, and the so called "poopsocking" that is taking place here. Given these circumstances we have not participated in the sky rotation due to the countless neck beards "poopsocking" every raid target on the server, and the lack of gear ultimately being available.. However, the sky rotation is a trademark example on the current status of our server.

The sky rotation has worked, for the most part. It has worked diplomatically because the guilds capable of killing higher targets are on this rotation, and they have worked together from the kindness of their hearts or because the gear obtained in sky is not as regarded as some other content currently available. The rotation seems fair in nature as each guild gets 1 day of sky per week, and only this day. Equality serves well here. This may contradict our recent actions in Sky, but as I stated above, it reflects the overall status of the raid scene here. Nobody wants to poopsock, including us. Options are limited unless you have 200 willing neck-beards sleeping with one eye open.

Now to my point. All other targets on P99 are currently FTE in nature. It is no secret that there are a few guilds on this server that get most of these targets, but if given the proper time, there are at least 6 or 7 guilds capable of killing most if not all gods or dragons if given the opportunity. Most of these targets are 32k in variety and are well known in their abilities.

So How do we propose if guilds are ready and capable if we are actually switching to a rotation?

Make it simple. Have one reasonable representative from each guild that claims they are capable of killing "x" target, and allow them to make their claim. These guilds would include: TMO, IB, FE, Taken, Bregan, Doljon, A-Team, Supremacy, and whoever else I failed to mention. Once their claim is made, all noted representatives from the guilds listed above can work together to find a suitable rotation. If a guild cannot kill their target on their scheduled day, the next guild in rotation would be granted to kill. Common sense should prevail in allowing guilds with no chance of killing targets onto the rotation, and only a few targets should be deemed "too difficult" for any guild.

How do we avoid the rotation and poopsocking altogether?

Scheduled server repops. I am not a developer nor do I know how difficult this would be to attempt, but given what happened with the last server repop, and the popularity that came along with it, this proposal gives all guilds capable and ready to kill targets an equal shot. This also helps preserve the servers competitiveness while also retaining the overall nostalgia this server is trying to achieve. I understand these repops could also be weighted towards American guilds, or Euro guilds depending on the time of repop, but I suggest an alternation. A rotation if you will. Repop the server at 8pm EST one week, and 8am EST the next. (hours or time between repops can vary obviously)

FE and TMO's proposal is a step in the right direction, but feels weighted and contradictory as both guilds are okay with rotating sky equally, but are not willing to part with dragons or gods in the same equal manner. Simple is good here, especially considering we all shouldn't have to be lawyers to understand raid rules on a 14 year old elf simulator. I hope a more reasonable proposal can be granted if we are proposing a rotation, and that the supposedly "lesser guilds" be given their equal shot. If we are not moving to a rotation, which I hope we are not, let the best man win. I appreciate any comments and concerns! Thanks!

And sorry for the double post in RNF.

Hyjal Summit
Representative of Doljonijiarnimorinar

Hailto
12-31-2013, 02:37 AM
You should try to be less condescending when representing your guild on something you apparently take seriously.

goshozal
12-31-2013, 02:47 AM
Staff won't repop. Herp derp.

DrathMaximus
12-31-2013, 02:48 AM
Hailto enjoys the direct attack approach in his comments. He don't give a shit about this subject or any other I bet. Also, when's the last time you offered any information in your posts other than your nasty fucking opinions?

Bossman
12-31-2013, 02:50 AM
Sky rotation works beacause it is a pain to rekey corpses, that is all.

Hailto
12-31-2013, 03:19 AM
Hailto enjoys the direct attack approach in his comments. He don't give a shit about this subject or any other I bet. Also, when's the last time you offered any information in your posts other than your nasty fucking opinions?

So angry, we used to be pals when we were in FC.

Tyym
12-31-2013, 04:13 AM
Its hard to take a post from the Doljonijiarnimorinar guild seriously because they have managed to piss off about every guild on the server. When I kindly contacted one of your officers when you infringed on us in Sky, I was informed you don't respect the sky rotation and you will do what you please. Then again in Fear while we were clearing, you set up camp right next to us and started pulling. I got a big "fuck you" from your members when asked what you were doing.

The one thing we probably could all unite for is to have you guys go back to wherever you came from.

Respectfully;
Morphius

Powtle
12-31-2013, 05:46 AM
Hi Doljonijiarnimorinar.

If you don't yet know the Divinity proposal please contact Stac/Kopi in game or Kope on forum. You might like it.

rafaone
12-31-2013, 06:19 AM
Hi Doljonijiarnimorinar.

If you don't yet know the Divinity proposal please contact Stac/Kopi in game or Kope on forum. You might like it.

+1

DrathMaximus
12-31-2013, 06:42 AM
"So angry, we used to be pals when we were in FC." Trust me, if you treated people this way, we we're never pals.

Happyfeet
12-31-2013, 06:44 AM
Sky rotation works beacause it is a pain to rekey corpses, that is all.

Correction sky rotations work because it spawns THREE TIMES A DAY. There are 21 sky raids a week.

Hailto
12-31-2013, 06:44 AM
Calling someone out for being condescending as they are calling a good chunk of the server neckbeards is treating people badly? Interesting.

DrathMaximus
12-31-2013, 06:59 AM
"Calling someone out for being condescending as they are calling a good chunk of the server neckbeards is treating people badly? Interesting." Interesting is how 85% of your posts are negative - hence -my initial reply faggot.

Hailto
12-31-2013, 07:01 AM
Drathmaximus- questions someones integrity and in the next post calls them a faggot.

Lol.

Turp_SmokinPurp
12-31-2013, 07:10 AM
Hi Doljonijiarnimorinar.

In my opinion Hyjal , you wouldn't like Divinitys full server rotation proposal...

Hello all!
If we are not moving to a rotation, which I hope we are not, than let the best man win. I appreciate any comments and concerns! Thanks!

Hyjal Summit
Representative of Doljonijiarnimorinar

Durka
12-31-2013, 07:19 AM
In my opinion Hyjal , you wouldn't like Divinitys full server rotation proposal...
You should probably (at the very least) check out the other proposals too.
An go from there.

Yeah, because that wasnt a weak attempt at manipulation. Turp, really?

Tyym
12-31-2013, 11:22 AM
Until they make an effort to integrate and play nice, coupled with some very thoughtful apologies, whatever concessions TMO & FE/IB make will not extend to this guild. They are not considered an entity as far as any current discussions go.

Morphius
60 Neckbeard of Forceful Entry

Alarti0001
12-31-2013, 11:37 AM
Until they make an effort to integrate and play nice, coupled with some very thoughtful apologies, whatever concessions TMO & FE/IB make will not extend to this guild. They are not considered an entity as far as any current discussions go.

Morphius
60 Neckbeard of Forceful Entry

Yes they are.

Tyym
12-31-2013, 11:50 AM
You should join them Alarti, would be a perfect place for you. Oh and incidentally...No they aren't.

Alarti0001
12-31-2013, 12:14 PM
You should join them Alarti, would be a perfect place for you. Oh and incidentally...No they aren't.

Stop crying you insufferable twat. Doljon is an up and coming guild and to snub their right to be an part of an agreement just demonstrates your inability to make this raid scene better. Leaving them out just cause you don't like them is childish at best.

Tyym
12-31-2013, 12:21 PM
Doljon is an up and coming guild and to snub their right to be an part of an agreement just demonstrates your inability to make this raid scene better.

Let us know when they have arrived, then we can talk.

Lazie
12-31-2013, 12:26 PM
Stop crying you insufferable twat.

IRONY

Alarti0001
12-31-2013, 12:30 PM
Let us know when they have arrived, then we can talk.

Let me know when you have arrived :) Your opinion of what makes someone a qualified raid guild doesn't matter. See what I am saying here?

Tongpow
12-31-2013, 06:49 PM
i like this Alarti guy

Alarti0001
12-31-2013, 06:52 PM
i like this Alarti guy

Likes Alarti, Confirmed TMO alt guild.

Tongpow... name is familiar were you on teh EQclassic forums? Something related to darkprince?

Nune
12-31-2013, 06:54 PM
In all honesty, don't have a single good thing to say about your guild. One time, one of your members, Oking, grouped with us and he was cool. Aside from that, every interaction with someone from your guild has been pretty much terrible.

Tongpow
12-31-2013, 07:01 PM
Likes Alarti, Confirmed TMO alt guild.

Tongpow... name is familiar were you on teh EQclassic forums? Something related to darkprince?

yeah i was mod / alphatester during Darkprince era of that project

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa309/Kuja2600/rtyrtyrtyr.jpg

gwideon
12-31-2013, 07:20 PM

Is there a link on this board?

Nune
12-31-2013, 07:21 PM
Its nice that you're respectful here, but you should talk to your guildies about showing that same amount of respect in game.

Zoning into planes while you KNOW other guilds are clearing them, and then setting up with 30+ members, and having them pull the mobs off the other guild, is completely contradicting your "honorable" intentions mentioned in this post.

A response to your double post of this thread in RnF. Sad thing is, this is either one of our guilds members or this is a regular thing for you guys

Elements
12-31-2013, 07:43 PM
Hey Lord bob if we go to a rotation can I have my 3rd alt in your guild?