PDA

View Full Version : Question for TMO & IB/FE leaders / members

Pan
12-30-2013, 08:46 PM
X number of mobs from Sirken's 'raid mobs' list spawn per month.

What percentage of these mobs do you think is enough for your guild given the population of the server?

Under these criteria that Sirk just posted, what percentage do you think would be too many for a single guild in a month? Would be interesting to the rest of the server if you gave a straightforward answer: no equivocation, no prevarication - just straight up, how much of the high-value resources do you want? Let the rest of the entire server know how much of the pie you want.

These numbers could and should inform the negotiations.

Keeping this in mind:

remember this is NOT about helping guildA or hurting guildB or anything that retardedly short sighted. we are trying to build a better server, both to allow current players to have lots of fun, but also a server that will be welcoming to another 600-1000 players after velious launches, and allow them to have fun as well.

Ecguy
12-30-2013, 08:49 PM
I don't think any of the top guilds think they are entitled to any targets. I think this is a discussion about the reverse. Ignoring lower tier targets so CAT B guilds can compete for them.

JayN
12-30-2013, 08:58 PM
all this rules is to complicated; if you killed a target on the previous spawn cycle you must skip THE NEXT/one cycle/WINDOW before attempting same such mob.

Done

goshozal
12-30-2013, 10:06 PM
I don't think any of the top guilds think they are entitled to any targets. I think this is a discussion about the reverse.

sanforce
12-31-2013, 01:03 AM
We really should be asking: BDA/Taken/Tier B, what percentage of raid mobs should Tier A give you per month to satisfy your pixel lust?

Byrjun
12-31-2013, 01:22 AM
We really should be asking: BDA/Taken/Tier B, what percentage of raid mobs should Tier A give you per month to satisfy your pixel lust?

lol

DrathMaximus
12-31-2013, 01:31 AM
I'm a total freakin rockstar from mars.

Buriedpast
12-31-2013, 01:37 AM
The answer = enough to fill a bag limit.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-31-2013, 01:39 AM
all this rules is to complicated; if you killed a target on the previous spawn cycle you must skip THE NEXT/one cycle/WINDOW before attempting same such mob.

Done

great, tmo / ib / fe continue to kill the same mobs. you know as well as i do this doesn't work for most guilds :p

Alarti0001
12-31-2013, 03:42 AM

Done

That is called a 2 guild rotation. Dumb

Alarti0001
12-31-2013, 03:43 AM
great, tmo / ib / fe continue to kill the same mobs. you know as well as i do this doesn't work for most guilds :p

These casuals are arguing like they have a position to argue from. Killing 0 mobs doesnt mean you get a fair split.

Alarti0001
12-31-2013, 03:44 AM
Are IB/FE separate raids guilds? If so can TMO count for 2 votes (we can just split up of course)

gummab
12-31-2013, 04:01 AM
These casuals are arguing like they have a position to argue from. Killing 0 mobs doesnt mean you get a fair split.

These *casuals* as you so like to call people,have no interest in going after mobs because they dont like being trained or hear the b/shit that goes on in /ooc.(that shite needs leaving in the playground.)

And EVERYONE in a raid ready guild is in a position to argue.

Alarti0001
12-31-2013, 04:04 AM
These *casuals* as you so like to call people,have no interest in going after mobs because they dont like being trained or hear the b/shit that goes on in /ooc.(that shite needs leaving in the playground.)

And EVERYONE in a raid ready guild is in a position to argue.

nah

gummab
12-31-2013, 04:08 AM
Prove it?

Hi everyone!

just a friendly neighborhood reminder from your Lead CSR GM, that i will be raid suspending all guilds from all raid targets if an agreement has not been reached by the end of TMOs raid suspension on January 2nd.

this should serve as enough incentive to motivate all the guilds into reaching a fair agreement in a timely manner.

<3
Sirken

sanforce
12-31-2013, 04:34 AM
Tier A - TMO/FE/IB
Tier F - BDA/Taken/etc. (but hey, they deserve an equal share!)

Nirgon
12-31-2013, 04:40 AM
TMO and FE going to join forumquest forces and ride hard on the casuals together? Ready your collective deny lists of all future potential apps for their injustices.

Troubled
12-31-2013, 04:43 AM

Cool position to take, bro.

Troubled
12-31-2013, 04:46 AM
Tier A - TMO/FE/IB
Tier F - BDA/Taken/etc. (but hey, they deserve an equal share!)

etc = 5? other guilds.

Keep talkin.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-31-2013, 08:38 AM

They might, though. Rogean wanted the majority of players to come up with a decision. He didn't say a majority of people actually killing mobs.

baramur
12-31-2013, 09:02 AM
Make it super simple.

Any guild may kill a 7 day spawn mob 1 time per month.
Any guild may kill a 3 day spawn mob 3 times per month.
Any mob up over 6 hours becomes open game for server.

Problem Solved.

Crawdad
12-31-2013, 11:44 AM
Make it super simple.

Any guild may kill a 7 day spawn mob 1 time per month.
Any guild may kill a 3 day spawn mob 3 times per month.
Any mob up over 6 hours becomes open game for server.

Problem Solved.

As someone who used to raid 6 days a week/6+ hours a day and now happily durdles around ~4 hours a week, this sounds... abysmal. You're giving the Competitive guilds zero room for... you guessed it, competition.

Whatever's done to fix the raid scene needs to 1) enforce civility 2) provide some form of competitive outlet. The answer? I have no clue what would work here. On Live back in the day, our system was first in-zone with a "raid force," usually first guild to ~20. Totally wouldn't work here due to all the alts and poopsocking. Speaking of...

The poopsocking on this server is disgusting and makes a mockery of classic raiding. IMHO, reset all accounts and require a new password entered. If you don't have access to the EQemu account, then good riddance.

White Ranger Rides
12-31-2013, 11:46 AM
We really should be asking: BDA/Taken/FE/IB/Tier B, what percentage of raid mobs should TMO give you per month to satisfy your pixel lust?

Alarti0001
12-31-2013, 12:15 PM
They might, though. Rogean wanted the majority of players to come up with a decision. He didn't say a majority of people actually killing mobs.

Is that what he said? LOL there has been 20 interpretations of his words I noticed.

falkun
12-31-2013, 12:21 PM
@ Alarti:
I'd like the raid guilds to get together again, before Thursday, including TMO this time. I'd like to see an extension or new agreement going forward past 1/02 that includes TMO.

TMO You will be expected to abide by the agreement, so I suggest you participate and work with the other guilds respectfully.
Hi everyone!

just a friendly neighborhood reminder from your Lead CSR GM, that i will be raid suspending all guilds from all raid targets if an agreement has not been reached by the end of TMOs raid suspension on January 2nd.

this should serve as enough incentive to motivate all the guilds into reaching a fair agreement in a timely manner.

Sirken

Considering most "casual scum" see this many targets on a weekly basis already, its not "casual scum" that will lose by holding out.

Alarti0001
12-31-2013, 12:29 PM
@ Alarti:

Considering most "casual scum" see this many targets on a weekly basis already, its not "casual scum" that will lose by holding out.

Ahhh see how he said Raid guilds there, and not a majority of guilds or a majority of players. Oh snap!