Tune
12-29-2013, 02:58 PM
petition quest and

Join Red Dawn: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...22#post1176722
Extreme <Nihilum> says out of character, 'his baby has sids'
Skelly <Nihilum>says out of character, 'Guild leader too jewish
<Nihilum> Non-Toxic

bragging about getting people banned

if you were so ashamed / offended why would you continue to proliferate this stuff in your signature

Sirbanmelotz
12-29-2013, 03:02 PM
Thats one of the many reasons i dont play on red anymore. And i got 50+

Swish
12-29-2013, 04:18 PM
Cast on You: Your body aches as your mind clears.
Cast on Other: Someone winces.

Splorf22
12-29-2013, 04:24 PM
All I see is the normal red ooc shitting on each other, and your link doesn't work.

Please stay on the pvp forums. We are currently in the process of making blue an actual fun server to play on.

Wolvefrost
12-29-2013, 06:59 PM
This. Played a dwarf cleric up to 40 on red last year. Could deal with the greifing, sparde pvp was fun. BUT Really got sick of curing the wounds for a more homophobic and racist crowd then the westboro baptist church. Vae victis was fun though.

Tecmos Deception
12-29-2013, 07:38 PM
All I see is the normal red ooc shitting on each other, and your link doesn't work.

Please stay on the pvp forums. We are currently in the process of making blue an actual fun server to play on.

Seltius
12-29-2013, 07:56 PM
I just want to say Swish I absolutely love your avatar and sigs. That is all.

Colgate
12-29-2013, 08:28 PM
what a hypocrite

tune is easily in the top 3 most toxic players to come out of red99

fastboy21
12-29-2013, 09:24 PM

^^^^

+1

heartbrand
12-29-2013, 09:29 PM
Http://reddawnguild.com looking for those brave enough to join red and put an end to the disgustingly racist and toxic players that make up the top guild. Help be a white knight and part of the change to cleanse this server and bring in a new era of friendly competitive play without the disgusting vitriol.

Reguiy
12-29-2013, 09:32 PM

Wolvefrost
12-29-2013, 10:11 PM
Help be a white knight and part of the change to cleanse this server
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Clark
12-30-2013, 06:06 AM
pretty sure tune is charlie sheen IRL and nizzar and elderan are the twins

lol

Twainz
12-30-2013, 08:41 AM
petition quest and

Join Red Dawn: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...22#post1176722
Extreme <Nihilum> says out of character, 'his baby has sids'
<Nihilum> Non-Toxic

bragging about getting people banned

if you were so ashamed / offended why would you continue to proliferate this stuff in your signature

Don't have to petition to get Jizzar (Nizzar) banned when Zade is standing there with our group while he trains a group of 51s.

heazels
12-30-2013, 10:04 AM
Blue Server

http://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4508&stc=1&d=1388369455

Red Server
http://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4507&stc=1&d=1388369435

Rellapse36
12-30-2013, 10:18 AM
Yes plz everyone come to the Red server where the #1 guild all 60 in VP gear has to train to kill lvl 40's in solb every single day. Nizaars guild has to be one of the worst I have ever witnessed on any server. They make Tmo look like Divinity. If that is not bad enough their members make RL comments in global ooc wishing people newborn babies would die of SIDS. Do not know why these idiots just get slaps on the wrists for this shit.

Neno
12-30-2013, 10:27 AM
If that is not bad enough their members make RL comments in global ooc wishing people newborn babies would die of SIDS. Do not know why these idiots just get slaps on the wrists for this shit.

oh no

Hiero
12-30-2013, 11:18 AM
Oh look at poor Tune, he is so sad... cry me a rive motherfucker

I cant believe you have the audacity to complain. You are the fucking toxic jerk that likes to scam everyone! You are a cancer for red community growth! I for example quit playing on red just because of you so go fuck yourself you fucking hypocrit piece of shit!

lol Tune commenting on why people dont play.

hint: its because of you

tune is widely known to be a toxic player.......

he spends 20+ hours a day on red99, most of it spent griefing new players, so the fact that he would rip you off in any way possible is no surprise.............

tl;dr red99 is shit, tune is mad/bad/sad/fat/fag

When I first started on Red99, I was a bard. I had been kiting in s karana and saving my plat for a while and figured I would get a sionachies partisan. I sent out a wtb in ooc and tune sent me a tell saying he had one for 1k. I checked my funds, and unfortunately I only had 832p. I asked if that would be enough, he said fine and to come to nfp bank. I trekked from SK to nfp and he said hold on can you give the $$ to my one alt then I'll give you partisan on other alt. I thought nothing of it, he was in Nihilum so surely he would be good on his word. I gave his alt "tworichforu" my entire life savings and waiting for him to log over.

A couple minutes later he switched over to Tune and sent me a tell saying "BOOM!!! PEACE *****!!!!"

tune also pulled this same trick on me, he robbed me for 90pp, after running from seb to buy 3 gnoll whips off him.

tune is a piece of shit, everyone knows this.

you see the pattern?

P.S. go back to red forum scumbag
P.P.S. just STFU and do something with you fucked up personality cunt rag

DrathMaximus
12-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Are you bipolar?

Nirgon
12-30-2013, 12:54 PM
You are the fucking toxic jerk that likes to scam everyone!

Naw.

He might pvp the newbs way too much all hours of the day, but I blame the level range code.

I would definitely trade with him again.

Clark
12-30-2013, 01:05 PM
Are you bipolar?

lol