PDA

View Full Version : Mackenzie

mackenzie
12-28-2013, 03:51 PM
Does anyone know why Mackenzie druid from FE got suspsended last evening? GM's think being cryptic in replies is funny. I am very convinced GM's are involved in logging into my account, and this GM is probably from Realms of Insanity...

mackenzie
12-28-2013, 03:59 PM
AMBROS SENT ME THIS Your friend was two boxing and admitted to it.
AND MY FRIEND WASN"T BOXING....

ATTENTION SERVER. GM IS suspending people who didnt box.

fastboy21
12-28-2013, 04:03 PM
i agree more when you say it in caps...

mackenzie
12-28-2013, 04:03 PM
GOODD, ill give you an extra D at the end of GOOD too

fastboy21
12-28-2013, 04:05 PM
werd

cyryllis
12-28-2013, 04:05 PM
Does your friend have access to your account? You may need to choke out your friend

mackenzie
12-28-2013, 04:13 PM
Ambrose posted me a chat saying Mackenzie said "yes im on 2 computers", and oddly the guy who swapped to my druid to do those ports doesnt have an IP excemption. He also said he NEVER said that. So im guessing corruption. not to mention If text is all they are using to back up a ban... then wow... fug...

Tongpow
12-28-2013, 04:18 PM
call them corrupt more, sure that will help

the cryptic replies being dumb i agree with, i got a poem in response to a petition i made once

baalzy
12-28-2013, 04:27 PM
Does your friend have access to your account? You may need to choke out your friend

doraf
12-28-2013, 04:36 PM
Wow dude, you're an idiot. Mayer is your main, correct? Gluck finding a new guild when/if you get unsuspended.

CodyF86
12-28-2013, 04:36 PM
Just wanted to point out that he could have been tethering, and friends don't
always tell friends everything. That's why in the words of someone on the forum
that I can't remember atm.

'Don't give out your account info unless you can physically punch that person in
the face.'

I'm not saying he was, but just pointing that out.

If he really wasn't then that sucks.

edit: After doraf's post it kind of looks like he was, but I'm stayin' out of it.

Aaradin
The A-Team

Ele
12-28-2013, 04:39 PM
Ambrose posted me a chat saying Mackenzie said "yes im on 2 computers", and oddly the guy who swapped to my druid to do those ports doesnt have an IP excemption. He also said he NEVER said that. So im guessing corruption. not to mention If text is all they are using to back up a ban... then wow... fug...

Exemptions aren't assigned to people, but accounts. Does your druid have one? Or tethering.

mackenzie
12-28-2013, 04:43 PM
yea it was tethering. interseting. friend lied

mackenzie
12-28-2013, 04:44 PM
or account got hacked.. again

Ella`Ella
12-28-2013, 05:05 PM
Guild Kicked from FE, 12/28/2013

Aaron
12-28-2013, 05:40 PM
This thread was fun.

feanan
12-28-2013, 06:18 PM
If the recent TMO scandal has proven anything, its that it doesn't matter what anyone does who logs in to your account. Just say you didn't know, and it should just be a two week suspension like the 80+ TMO accounts.

Right? Or more double standards here?

Pint
12-28-2013, 06:21 PM
good thread

knix
12-28-2013, 06:24 PM
If the recent TMO scandal has proven anything, its that it doesn't matter what anyone does who logs in to your account. Just say you didn't know, and it should just be a two week suspension like the 80+ TMO accounts.

Right? Or more double standards here?

The person who logged into the TMO accounts did not do any duping or any boxing while on the innocent's accounts.

Now if all the accounts that the OP's friend had logged into over the life of his EQ playing history were banned because of this one boxing event. That would be equivalent

Fuddwin
12-28-2013, 06:31 PM
Poor Mackenzie (Variety)

Poor Knix (Variety)

NextGenesis88
12-28-2013, 07:26 PM
I have learned even in RL situations that even when friends tell you they will be taking even better care of your things even more than their own that it never really turns out to be the case. I have lost thousands of dollars trusting best friends and even closest family members who I have trusted with games, systems, guitars, and etc. so to me it's hard to comprehend how people think they can trust people they 'met' online who they don't really even know. Actions speak louder than words and people sure know how to make you comfortable to hand your shit right on over. My own best friend/cousin who is like my brother basically couldn't be trusted to keep my shit safe so you know what? I am done being the nice guy and trying to share what I have because rarely has it ever been worth it in the end. Even shit as basic as making them promise you to not bang up a game, scratch it up or even telling them not to beat your game systems up or stack shit on top of it, but when you get it all back they apparently forgot about anything that you told them.

So for me, I am just simply done with all that. People know they can get away with a lot more than normal on someone else's account and wont be accountable for their actions to a certain extent. Shit's a lot more likely to go down when they aren't tied to their own name, reputation and their own accounts. Just my 2cp.