View Full Version : Diamondfist

Destron
12-28-2013, 12:55 AM
Watch out for this clown, Iksar Monk.

Trained people in Seb for no reason.

To be avoided.

Robdukes
12-28-2013, 01:06 AM
I've seen this guys corpses all over in random places in the last few weeks. Dude must die alot.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-28-2013, 01:10 AM
You can say nastier things to him in RNF. Just saying :3

BrendockMerryfoot
12-28-2013, 02:03 AM
I was part of the group that he trained because we invited someone that he disliked. He refused to pull unless we kicked the guy and then left to "regroup" and no one went with him.

Unfortunately, I have no proof except my word. I sent him a tell after and said "What the fuck, man?" and his response was "need a drag/rez?".

I won't be grouping with him again.

Swish
12-28-2013, 02:50 AM
Only had 2 interactions with him on my rogue.

The first time, I was grouped at the arena in CoM and he was in a stables group. He'd keep trying to be sneaky and pull arena mobs from the opposite door when stables had run out. Wasn't too happy about it.

Second time, grouped with him in KC... seemed fine/normal.

A real Jekyll and Hyde character ;)

blondeattk
12-28-2013, 04:55 AM
I gped with him in kaesora about 10 days ago. Quite headstrong and a bit nuubish.

He did swallow my sarcastic remarks about his FD pulling of the library, and improve his pulling.

Think he can be bargained with....but only on thursdays (if hesi nt he right mood)

? maybe shares the acc with a RL friend or brother?

Teako
12-28-2013, 04:55 AM
Encountered him way back when leveling my Rogue in Mistmoore.. Tried to train me because I refused to duo with him.

Killed his train with my rogue (3 mobs? pfft.) then logged on my monk and kept pond locked down for the rest of the morning because he wouldn't stop badgering/threatening me.