PDA

View Full Version : Kaesora Questions

slouth
12-27-2013, 04:58 PM
So I've just done 40-43 soloing here at the runelord ( Shaman non twinked) and now that im 44 I need to go get all my new spells, and was going to try going back in there and solo my way to the Library. Anyone share some advice on the library (ie can I single pull at 44 there?) also I believe I can get to the library through the runlord spawn area. (but going through the hidden wall and working my way down)

Thanks In advance :)

Bukujuju

Atmas
12-27-2013, 07:46 PM
It can get a bit hairy down there. Got to make pulls at the right time, but I love that zone.

blondeattk
12-27-2013, 08:19 PM
the undead come in 3 at two points of the tunnel to library.

tricky to handle. Main problem is 30% of the mobsin that area are healers, and will suck your mana dry......you cant kill them fast enough to stop them healing.

YOur better off heading other way to the crossroads....more chance getting single pulls.

imo more efficient to duo with bard/enc/necro, if you really must go in deeper. Plan for at least one CR per lvl!

webrunner5
12-27-2013, 08:28 PM
imo more efficient to duo with bard/enc/necro, if you really must go in deeper. Plan for at least one CR per lvl!

Or more. Sounds like a bad idea to me. Your root at that level just not last long enough.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-27-2013, 09:25 PM
Not telling you where to kill, but at 44 there's some very easy soloing to be done in solb / lguk. Especially for a shaman.

Zeonick
12-27-2013, 10:13 PM
Yeah you wont have enough firepower down there at 44. At 49 you get those awesome dots that actually pump out some serious damage, but they cost a ton of mana. You could dot down one easy enough, but if you pull 2-3 there just isn't enough mana there to get you through the fight.

blondeattk
12-28-2013, 05:04 AM
Not telling you where to kill, but at 44 there's some very easy soloing to be done in solb / lguk. Especially for a shaman.

those dungeons are bad if you get runner, esp lguk. I dont recomend any shm to go there unless they can grab a rez within an hour....id say solb is more user friendly....easier to get out if it goes titsup.

webrunner5
12-28-2013, 11:13 AM
I would do CoM just like about every Shaman does for a reason. No runners, no casters, and tons of mobs. Not counting a lot of your epic stuff is there.

You can solo or group there at your level.